Here we have a wonderful opportunity for those, who passed out MBA/BE/BTech/MTech. We know that you are searching for job. So now opportunity comes to you, as NIIT Recruitment. The organization is giving chance to experienced as well as fresher candidates by recruiting them on various vacant posts. Applicants can check all the jobs available to be filled up and can apply through online mode as according to their eligibility norms. You should go through the below segment of this page to get all details you need for NIIT Recruitment for Freshers 2018.
This Page Contains:
National Institute of Information Technology is a well known organization and time to time, this organization used to give opportunities to the career oriented aspirants. So, candidates, having satisfying eligibility criteria, may apply for NIIT Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines placed below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Information Technology|
|Last date to apply||January 2018|
NIIT Vacancy Details:
Name of Posts:
- HTML Developer
- Cisco Trainer
- Business Communication Trainer
- Aspiring Trainers (banking & Finance Domain)
- International- Senior Executive-accounts Payable
- Global Sourcing Specialist
- Project/ Training Coordinator
- Salesforce Developer
- SFDC Developer
- Marketing Executive / Field Executive / Mobilizing Executive
- Senior Legal Executive
- Transitions Trainer (finance & Accounts Domain)
- Quality Executive
What Qualification is needed for NIIT Vacancies?
Applicants, who want to apply for NIIT Freshers Recruitment they must process graduation/ Post Graduation/ MBA/BE/BTech/MTech in concerned stream from any recognized university or institution.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Contenders, whose age is more than 18 years can apply for this job vacancy and the upper age limits will be considered as per the norms of organization.
Method of Engagement:
For the selection purpose of NIIT Careers applicants have to undergo written examination and personal interview. Those, who will get qualifying marks in written exam, will be called for interview the information about the exam and interview will be informed to the aspirants separately.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to apply for NIIT Recruitment for Freshers 2018:
Candidates can enroll themselves for National Institute of Information Technology Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you should logon to the official portal of organization that is jobs.niit.com.
- Now you have to hit on “CURRENT OPENINGS” tab, available at the top of home page.
- On the next page you need to enter the location “India” and hit on “Search” button.
- You will get a list of available vacancies in India.
- You have to select the post, you want to apply.
- By hitting the suitable posts you will get a new window, in which you can see all the details about the job, you must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you must hit on “Apply Now” button, located on the same page.
- Online application form will be displayed in front of you that should be filled correctly.
- After filling the form you need to review all the details mentioned in it and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you are required to take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >> NIIT Apply Online
Last Date to apply Online: January 2018
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get remaining details in concern of NIIT Recruitment for Freshers 2018. Please let us know if you have any qiery related to the content available on this page, by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can. Our experts of recruitmentresult.com will solve respond to your query as soon as they can.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|