NIMCET Application Form
National Institute of Technology is going to release NIMCET Application Form 2019 for NIT MCA Common Entrance Testwhich is scheduled to be held tentatively in the month of May 2019.To apply for NIMCET admission 2019, candidates must go through eligibility conditions; important dates etc. here on this page.
To fill NIMCET online Application Form, the registration link will get activated in the month of March 2019. So, appliers are advised to submit the NIMCET Admission Form till the first week of April 2019. Before applying for NIT admission 2019, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the entire eligibility norms.
Highlights Of The Page
To get National Institute of Technology application form 2019 details: available here!!!
This year, the organization is offering805 seats in MCA programs across the 11 NITs in the country. To get admission in National Institute of Technology for MCA Course, candidates have to qualify NIT MCA Common Entrance examination as per the organization norms.
Candidates who intend to apply through NIMCET Application Form 2019 or to check other details such as fee structure, required qualifications etc. he/she must have a look on this page which is well designed by our team of recruitmentresult.com.
NIMCET Application Form
NIT Offering Courses:
Masters of Computer application (MCA)
NIT MCA Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have done B.Sc / B.Sc (Hons) / BCA / BIT with Mathematics/Statistics or Equivalent subject from a recognized University orhe/she must have done B.E /B.tech or equivalent from a recognized University.
- He/she must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scales (55% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale in case of SC/ ST) in their academic studies.
- Candidates appearing for final year exam are also eligible to apply and must present the passing certificate till 15-09- 2019.
There is no age limit for the candidates applying for NIT MCA admission 2019.
Processing fee for NIMCET Application Form 2019:
Applicants are required to pay certain amount of application fee which is non-refundable an d have to be paid through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking:
- General/OBC/Unreserved: Rs.2200
- SC/ST/Reserved: Rs.1100
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Candidates are going to be shortlisted on basis of their performance in NIT MCA Common Entrance Test. Qualified candidates in written test will be called for NIMCET Counseling 2019.
Follow NIMCET Exam Pattern 2019 in order to prepare yourself for NIT MCA Common Entrance Test which is discussed below:
- The NIMCETexam is to be conducted through offline mode (OMR).
- The total duration of the test is of 02 hours.
- The Total number of questions (MCQ) to be asked in the exam will be 120.
- The mode of question paper will be of English.
- Candidates should bring own black or blue ink ball point pen for filling bubbles and particulars on the OMR Sheet.
- Each correct question carries 4 marks and each wrongly answered question will lead to deduction of 1 mark.
|Name of the Subjects||Total Marks||Time duration|
|Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning||40|
Check These Preparation Links:
How to fill NIMCET Application Form 2019?
- To apply for NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2018, candidates need to visit the official website of National Institute of Technology that is nitt.edu in order to fill NIMCET application form 2019.
- Now, move your cursor towards “Admission” tab at the top of the menu bar and Choose link regarding NIT MCA Admission Notice.
- Fill NIMCET Registration form 2019 by registering with login id and password and hit on “confirm my account” on the email received.
- Fill all the details in NIMCET Application Form 2019 as asked in the application form and hit on “submit” as shown in the image below.
- Next, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format as indicated below:
- After uploading scanned documents as per the specification, make payment for required application fee through online mode.
- After successful completion of NIMCET application form 2019, a unique application number will be generated on your screen.
- At last, take a printout of NIT MCA Application Form 2019 and keep it safe for further use.
NIT Exam Centers:
Important Dates for NIMCET Application Form 2019:
|Date of Releasing of official notification||1st week of March 2019|
|Starting date to apply online||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date to fill NIMCET Application Form||Last week of March 2019|
|Last date to download NIMCET Application Form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of Releasing of admit card||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of NIT MCA Common Entrance Test||4th week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June 2019|
|Date of Starting of counselling||2nd week of June 2019|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
For rest updates on NIMCET Application Form 2019, candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis. To get other information related to your careers, stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NIMCET Admit Card||NIMCET Result|
|Education Loans for Students||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|UGC Approved University List||Best Career Opportunities|