NIMCET Exam Pattern
National Institute of Technology is going to conduct national level entrance exam for the applicants who are looking admission in MCA courses at different NIT’s. For this Institute will set up the NIMCET Exam Pattern. So the applicants who will appear in this examination they may get Section-Wise NIMCET Exam Pattern 2018 now through this single platform. Only those applicants can get admission in this institution, who will crack the exam and get rank. From exam pattern, you get an idea of Marks Distribution, Mode, Time Limit which chapter/subject you have to concentrate more. So students need to study hard according to the correct NIMCET Entrance Exam pattern which is available online to download as in PDF format.
If you know paper pattern of any entrance exam, then you can study well for that test and you prepare a schedule according to that pattern. Paper pattern helps you in understanding each topic, so you can give your exam without any tension. Before appearing in exam, applicants must know about NIMCET MCA Entrance Exam pattern, which is provided in below section of this page. For more information, you just need to scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
NIMCET Exam Pattern
NIMCET 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Sections||No of questions||No of Marks||Duration of test|
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||40||160|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
START: English Language Online Quiz
NIMCET Marking Scheme 2018:
Each correct answer will secure the 4 marks, whereas 1marks will be deducted for each negative answer. The applicants are suggested not to attempt such questions if they are not sure of the right answer. More than one answer shows against a question will be negatively marked. The applicants have to mark the responses in the OMR sheet using black or blue ink ball point pen only.
NIMCET Exam Pattern 2018:
- Exam Mode – Offline mode (Pen-paper based)
- Test Medium – English
- Exam Timings – 10:00 am -12:00 noon
- Test Duration – 2 hours for each session
- Subjects – Four subjects
- Type of questions – Objective Type Questions
- Number of Questions – 120 questions
- Total Marks – 480 marks
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Important Instructions for NIMCET Exam:
Candidates who will participating in this examination they need to read below instructions to avoid unknown mistake:
- Applicants reach the examination center 1 hour before the start of the examination
- It is necessary to bring admit card, without the admit card, applicants will now allow to enter in the examination hall.
- Applicants are not allowed No electronic item in the examination hall which is considered as the subject of cheating.
- No extra rough sheet is permissible in the examination hall. Margin will be given to do rough work in the test booklet.
- Without permission do not open the test booklet
- Fill the important information in the answer sheet. If the details are not entered or entered correctly the result may not be evaluated.
- Applicant need to darken the appropriate bubble.
- It is essential to use black/ blue ball point pen for shading the bubbles
- It is not allowed to clarify doubts on any item in test booklet from the invigilator.
- Answer should be marked properly by darkening the circle in the OMR sheet.
- Failure to follow the instructions in the examination will be disqualified.
- Optical response sheet is very helpful in evaluating the result faster than any other mode. Given below are the uses of ORS.
You May Read This: Strategies To Improve Memory
NIMCET Exam Centers:
|Test Centres||Centre Codes||Test Centres||Centre Codes|
Students who wish to score excellent marks they can gain all the complete acknowledgement of NIMCET Exam Pattern 2018 through this single page so all the visitors are mentors to don’t disconnect this web page as we will update other essential information on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NIMCET Counselling||NIMCET Result|
|NIMCET Admit Card||NIMCET Syllabus|
|NIMCET Application Form||NIMCET Previous Year Question Papers|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|