NIMS Hyderabad Recruitment
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad has recently issued the employment advertisement as NIMS Hyderabad Recruitment. To fill up this vacant Social Worker & Data Entry Operator post with eligible and appropriate candidate NIMS has invited applications. Candidates, who think themselves eligible, and willing to apply for NIMS Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 can send their duly filled application form within 15 days from date of publishing of this advertisement.
|Post name||Social Worker & Data Entry Operator|
|Last date for application||within 15 days|
Remaining info regarding NIMS Hyderabad 2016 such as essential qualification, selection process, application fee, important dates and other detailed can be obtained from this page created by team of recruitmentresult.com
For Social Worker post: Candidates should have passed graduate in Life Science with 1 or 2 years experience in field work with computer skills.
For Data Entry Operator post: Candidates should have passed graduation in any discipline from reputed university with having computer knowledge with good typing skill maintain database along with secretarial skills.
Upper age limit for all the applying candidates is 35 years.
Candidate who will be applying for Social Worker post will receive the amount of Rs.28773/- per month and who will be selected for Data Entry Operator post will get the salary of Rs.15732/- per month.
Shortlisted candidates would be called for the personal interview. Date and time of interview will be intimated to the selected candidates only.
How to apply for NIMS Hyderabad Recruitment?
- All interested and eligible candidates who are willing to apply for these vacancies are advised to download the application form from the official website that is www.nims.edu.in.
- Hit the ‘notification’ tab on the menu bar of the home page and further ‘employment notification’ tab in the drop down list.
- Select “2016 – Social Worker, Data Entry Operator in Population based cancer Registry” link on the next page.
- This will download the required notification containing application form that is attached below.
- Now, enter all necessary details in application form and submit the enclosed format of application form (by coping on a plain paper) and must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the application to the below mentioned address before the last date.
Principal Investigator, Associate Professor,
Department of Oncology, Nizams Institute of Medical Science,
Important date to remember:
Last Date to Apply: Apply within 15 days of publication of this employment.
Note: Candidates may check Official notification for attaining other information related to NIMS Hyderabad Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|