A Walk-In Notice of NIN Recruitment has propagated by National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad. Eligible Job Seekers who desire to get engaged for position of Project Technical Officer they may apply for latest vacancy. Keen contenders who are eager to apply in regard of NIN Recruitment 2015 they may appear for Written Test/ Interview. Candidates who wish to enhance their career in government sector they must grab this chance as soon as possible. For latest updates about NIN Recruitment 2016, you need to visit this page regularly.
|Name of Post||Project Technical Officer|
|Date of Written Test/ Interview||1st September, 2015|
Entire information regarding NIN Recruitment 2015 Advertisement such as essential qualification, age limitation, selection procedure, salary structure, process to apply etc. are well indicated below on this page, prepared by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Job Seekers who are eager to apply for post of Project Technical Officer should have possessed Graduation in Social Science from any recognized University.
- Age of job seekers should be below 35 years.
- Reservation and relaxation in age will be given to deserving contenders as per rules and regulations of National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad.
Selected contenders will get the salary of Rs. 27,800/- per month by an organization.
Mode of Appointment of NIN Recruitment 2015:
Applicants will get selected according to their performance in Walk-in-Interview which will be held on 1st September, 2015.
How to apply for NIN Recruitment?
- Aspirants who wish to get the post of Project Technical Officer they need to appear for Walk-in-Interview.
- Applicants must download the Application form from the Official site which is ninindia.org or through the link of Official Notification given below.
- The short listed candidates must bring the filled in Application Form, all original certificates in support of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), SC/ ST/ OBC Community Certificate/ PH Certificates and pass port size photograph and set of Photo copies duly attested for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- No TA/DA is to be paid for appearing in Written Test/ Interview.
- Details for venue and reporting time are mentioned below.
Date of Written Test/ Interview: 1st September, 2015
Note: You can go through this Official Notification for acquiring detailed information. NIN Recruitment 2016 will also available here shortly so keep visiting recruitmentresult.com time to time. You may also subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On