National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad has librated a job advertisement as NIN Recruitment. Institution wants to hire contenders for completing 08 various vacant posts of Technical Officer & Technical Assistant in the department. Those aspirants who are satisfying the eligibility criteria of NIN Recruitment 2016 and want to join NIN they may submit their applications in prescribed format by 15th March 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Technical Officer & Technical Assistant|
|No. Of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date To Apply||15th March 2016|
Contenders who are willing to apply they should get the rest details before applying against this recruitment. Interested candidates can attain other detail about NIN Recruitment 2016 such as pay scale, age limit, qualification, experience etc. structured on this page below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Technical Officer “A”: 04
Technical Assistant: 04
Contenders who are going to apply for any of the above said post they should have possessed three years of B.Sc degree in BZC with DMLT / MPC / Computer Science / Nutrition, Botany & Chemistry with relevant experience.
Applicants who are going to apply for Technical Officer Positions they must be below 35 years and those who are going to apply they should be below 30 years of age. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per GOI rules.
Candidates who will be appointed for the position of Technical Officer “A” they will attain the salary inn pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with the grade pay of Rs. 4600/- and those who will be recruited as Technical Assistant they will attain salary in scale pay of Rs. 9300-34800/- with the GP of 4200/- from NIN.
Applying contenders have to submit the application fee of Rs.100/- in the form of Demand Draft/ IPO drawn in favour of “Director, NIN, Hyderabad”. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD & women candidates.
Aspirants need to go through the written exam and personal interview that will be taken by the selection committee of NIN.
How to apply for NIN Recruitment?
- Keen aspirants may apply by sending their application form in the prescribed Format, that can be downloaded from the official website that is www.ninindia.org
- Now candidates are required to press on the “Employment & Opportunities” link which is available at left side on the home page.
- By selecting the above link a new page will be opened having various vacancies links.
- Then you have to choose the appropriate link according to the post which you want to apply for as per your category and after reading instructions carefully candidates have to take a printout of application form in prescribed format.
- Fill the application form with required information and affix a passport size photograph in the space mention on it.
- Attach the Xerox copies of all testimonials along with the duly filled application form.
- Complete application form should be sent to the address mention below…
National Institute of Nutrition,
Jamai Osmania Post, Hyderabad- 500 007
Closing Date for Submission of Application: 15th March 2016
Appliers can attain other information in regards of NIN Recruitment 2016 by reading the official notification. Aspirants may bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D or follow us on facebook or Google plus to acquire latest updates regarding this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|