A vacancy advertisement has liberated related to NIN Recruitment by National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad. Organization invites applications from suitable and proficient contenders for filling up the vacancies of Scientist-II and Junior Research Fellow Post. Contenders can grasp this opportunity by applying against NIN Recruitment 2015. Eligible candidates can apply for these latest openings by submitting application form in prescribed format and by appearing in Walk- In- Interview on the date tuned below.
|Name of Post||Scientist-II and Junior Research Fellow|
|Date of Interview||29th & 31st July 2015|
Entire information regarding NIN Jobs such as essential qualification, age limitation, selection procedure, salary structure, process to apply etc. are indicated below on this page, written by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Job seekers who are eager to apply for NIN Vacancy should have below mentioned qualification according to post you are applying for:
|Designation Name||Qualification Required|
|Scientist-II||1st Class Master’s Degree in Bio-informatics/ Life Sciences form a recognized University with 4 years R&D experience in the biomedical informatics subject OR 2nd Class M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Bio-informatics + Ph.D. in the relevant subject with 4 years research experience in the biomedical informatics subject.|
|Junior Research Fellow||First Class M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Bio- Technology/ Life Sciences from recognized University and Qualified in CSIR/ NET/ UGC/ ICMR/PGI without fellowship.|
Age Limitation & Pay Band:
Minimum age of job seekers should be 18 years. Maximum age of contenders is given below:
|Designation Name||Maximum Age||Salary Scale|
|Scientist-II||40 years||Rs. 45,954/- p.m. plus 30% HRA p.m.|
|Junior Research Fellow||30 years||Rs. 14,000/- p.m.(Fixed) + 30% HRA p.m.|
Reservation and relaxation in age will be given to deserving contenders as per rules and regulations of National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad.
There is no application cost for applicants who are eager to apply for NIN Jobs Opening.
Mode of Enrollment for NIN Recruitment:
- Applicants who will fulfill the eligibility criteria and get elected for NIN Recruitment will have to go through Written Test followed by interview.
- Job finders who will qualify written test and scored good marks will be called for appearing in interview.
- Final selection of job appliers will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview conducted by selection penal of National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad.
- Applicants need to produce original particulars along with a pass port size photograph and set of Photo copies duly attested for attending the Written Test/Interview.
- The persons belonging to Other Backward Category should bring the latest O.B.C. (Non-creamy layer) Certificate issued by the respective Tahsildar/MRO specifically issued for the purpose of applying for Central Government Post.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
How to apply for NIN Recruitment:
Job hunters need to download application form which is available on the official website of National Institute of Nutrition that is www.ninindia.org. Fill it accurately and attach photocopies of documents related to educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience, SC/ ST/ OBC Community Certificate / PH Certificates. Affix one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
Application along with all documents must be submitted to below mentioned address on tailored date. Application form must be submitted in between 9:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. It is advised to reach venue earlier before the reporting time to avoid final rush. Late applications will not be entertained after 10:30 A.M. at any circumstances.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
Conference Hall, National Institute of Nutrition,
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Designation Name||Date of Interview|
|Scientist-II||31st July 2015|
|Junior Research Fellow||29th July 2015|
- Time of Interview: 12:00 P.M
Something That You Should Put An Eye On