NIN Hyderabad Recruitment 2014
- National Institute of Nutrition has disclosed an advertisement as NIN Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 for filling up the post of Scientist ‘c’ (Medical). Job hunters with exceptional academic records must apply for the vacancy before the last date.
- Job seekers who are waiting for the mentioned posts are requested to send their duly filed application up to 07th May, 2014.
- For getting more information related to the latest jobs, visitors can read the details which are given by the team of Recruitmentresult.com:
National Institute of Nutrition
Name of Post
Scientist ‘C’ (Medical)
Job hunters must have MBBS Degree recognized by MCI.
Four Years R & D experience in concerned field.
Job seekers age limit should not be more than 40 Years however age will be relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC aspirants.
- Applicants have to pay Rs.100/- in the shape of Indian postal order (PO) payable to the Director, National Institute of Nutrition, Jamia Osmania, Hyderabad.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from any applicable fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Discussion/Interview.
Selected candidates will be paid according to pay band 3 of Rs.15600-39100/- with grade pay Rs.6600/-
How to Apply?
- Aspirants must send their application in prescribed format which is available on official website or cab be obtained from the office of director.
- Fill the form with all required details and enclose necessary and supporting documents with the application.
- Application should be sent to below mentioned address through proper channel.
“The Director, National Institute of Nutrition,
Jamia Osmania, Hyderabad-500007”
Last date of receiving of applications: 07.05.2014
Note: All relevant details are framed on Official Website.