National Institute of Ocean Technology has broadcasted a job advertisement as NIOT Recruitment 2016. The organization wants to hire up the talented candidates for the post of Project Executive. Job hunters who fulfill job criteria may apply against the post by submitting their application form in prescribed format before the last date that is 29th July 2016. Willing contenders may stay connected with this web portal because our experts are trying to provide latest information regarding NIOT Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
For getting more information regarding this advertisement, aspirants may undergo laid down with this page which is well created for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who want to grab this job opportunity must apply for the post before the ending date.
|Organization’s Name||National Institute of Ocean Technology|
|Last date for Receipt of Applications||29th July 2016|
Name of Post
- Applying candidates must have Bachelor’s degree from recognized University or Institution with working experience in dealing with Government rules and regulations
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of computer.
We have More Options for Graduates:- Check Here
The age of applying candidates should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is available for reserved category candidates according to the organization norms.
Aspirants who will be selected for NIOT Vacancy will be paid Rs. 32,500/- per month as a salary.
Selection Process for NIOT Jobs
Selection of proficient candidates will be based on the rules of National Institute of Ocean Technology.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Why Should We Hire You||Get Details|
How to Apply
- Willing candidates need to visit the official website of organization that is www.niot.res.in
- Now, select “Recruitment” tab which is given on menu bar of home page and move your cursor on “Current Vacancies”.
- After that, select “Hit here to download detailed advertisement NIOT/E&P/04/2016(Project)” link and read the entire details carefully.
- Now, eligible candidates may download the format of application form by select the “here to Download Application Form” link
- Now, fill the application form with required details without doing any mistake and attached self – attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth and experience.
- Affix your recent passport size colour photograph on provided space.
- Now, keep the application form in an envelope and send it to the address mentioned below.
- The Advt. No., Post No. and Name of the Post should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
The Advisor (PC-II),
Room No. 215,
Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES),
Prithvi Bhavan, IMD Campus,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003, INDIA
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Last date for Receipt of Applications: 29th July 2016
You may read the official notification to get other detail regarding NIOT Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
NIOT Recruitment: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|