National Institute of Ocean Technology has broadcasted a career notice regarding NIOT Recruitment. Applications are invited from this institute for the engagement of capable candidates for filling up the vacancies of Junior Hindi Translator and Hindi Typist posts. Interested candidates who are willing to apply for the said posts are required to submit the applications in prescribed format through online means. All the updated info regarding NIOT Recruitment 2017 can be availed from this page, so the job seekers are requested to stay connected to this portal for getting the detailed facts very firstly.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Ocean Technology|
|Last date to submit online Application||12th December 2016|
|Last date of receipt of application||19th December 2016|
Applicants, who are fascinated to apply for National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment, must send the applications through online mode latest by the last date of receipt of application. Applicants may get further details about this job advertisement from beneath of this page which is equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Educational Qualification for NIOT Vacancies:
|Junior Hindi Translator||Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level or vice versa.|
|Hindi Typist||10+2 or its equivalent qualification and Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.|
Age Criteria and Salary Details for NIOT Jobs:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Maximum Age|
|Junior Hindi Translator||Rs. 9300 – 34800 + G.P. 4200/-||35 years|
|Hindi Typist||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + G.P. 1900/-||28 years|
Selection Mode for NIOT Vacancy:
Aspirant will be initially considered on the basis of vacancies available and then shortlisted candidates for the post of Junior Hindi Translator / Hindi Typist will be called for the written examination / Typewriting test as the case may be for making final selection.
Read Now: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Procedure for filling NIOT Online Application Form:
- Firstly the aspiring candidates need to visit the official website for filling the application form, should log on to www.niot.res.in.
- After that candidates are required to move to suitable “Recruitment” link available at the menu bar and then hit on “current vacancies” link in drop down menu.
- Now select “Advertise Document” link located facing “ADVERTISEMENT No. NIOT/E&P/05/2016 (Regular)” link.
- Candidates are requested to read all instructions thoroughly before submitting online application.
- Choose the payment option from the available options (if required) and perform the transaction.
- Candidate has To Fill The Application Online and upload recent passport size photograph (to enable issue of admit card for appearing test), signature and essential documents as required.
- After completion of form, press on to “review” tab for checking it once and lastly “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Lastly, retain the copy of filled application form and send it at below mentioned address.
- Self attested copies of certificates / testimonials (for age, qualification and experience proof) should be enclosed along with the applications. Enclose publications / re-prints etc., if any also with the application. Write “Enclosure Sl. No. _____’ as mentioned in the application.
- Envelope containing application must be duly super scribed with “name of the post and post applied for”. The Advt. No., Post No., Name of the Post should clearly be indicated on the envelope.
National Institute of Ocean Technology,
Velachery – Tambaram Main Road,
Pallikaranai, Chennai–600100, INDIA
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Chennai
- Last Date to submit Online Application: 12th December 2016
- Last date of receipt of application: 19th December 2016
Note: To read other details about NIOT Recruitment 2017, you may open this Official Notification. You may subscribe our free e-mail services to fetch updated details related to relevant Recruitment Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|