NIPER JEE 2018
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research is going to conduct NIPER JEE 2018 exam on 10.06.2018. Candidates who will appear in NIPER Joint Entrance Exam they may fill NIPER JEE Application Form till the last date that is 15.05.2018.
NIPER will organize entrance exam for admission to master and doctoral level courses in Pharmacy. In India, various institutes accept NIPER JEE Score Card to give admission in different postgraduate programs like M.Pharm/M.Tech/M.B.A/Ph.D.
This Page Highlights:
Apply Now For NIPER JEE 2018 Exam
After ensuring the eligibility criteria and other important, Candidates can fill the NIPER Joint Entrance Examination Application Form via official site by following important guidelines as given below.
On the page we are sharing details regarding NIPER JEE such as NIPER JEE 2018 exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern. so candidates are advised must read the complete details by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NIPER JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants who want to take admission in this institute they must ensure the NIPER JEE Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in respective discipline according to the course for which they want to apply.
- Candidates must secure atleased 60% or 6.75 GPA (55 percent or 6.25 for SC /ST candidates and 50 percent or 5.75 GPA for PH candidates) aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates should have GATE or NET or GPAT score card.
Check Out: List of Fake Universities
Take a look at course-wise – MS (Pharm); MPharm; MTech (Pharm) – eligibility criteria below:
|M.S. (Pharm.)||Biotechnology||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Biological Sciences)|
|M.Pharm||Clinical Research||B. Pharm|
|M.S. (Pharm.)||Medicinal Chemistry||B.Pharm.; M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry|
|M.S. (Pharm.)||Natural Products||B.Pharm., M.Sc. Organic Chemistry)|
|M.S.(Pharm.)||Pharmaceutical Analysis||B.Pharm.; M.Sc.(Organic/Analytical Chemistry)|
|M.Tech. (Pharm.)||Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology)||B.Pharm./M.Sc. (Life Sciences)|
|M.Pharm||Pharmaceutical Technology (Formulations)||B.Pharm.|
|M.Tech. (Pharm.)||Pharmaceutical Technology (Process Chemistry)||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry); B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) or equivalent|
|M.S. (Pharm.)||Pharmacoinformatics||B. Pharm.; M.Sc.(Organic/ Physical/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry); M.Sc./B.Tech. (Bioinformatics); M.Sc. (Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Microbiology)|
|Pharmacology and Toxicology||B.Pharm.; B.V.Sc.; M.B.B.S.|
|M.Pharm||Pharmacy Practice||B. Pharm|
|M.S. (Pharm.)||Regulatory Toxicology||B. Pharm.; B.V.Sc.; M.Sc.(Pharmacology/ Toxicology/Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Medical Biotechnology/ Zoology); M.B.B.S.|
|M.S. (Pharm.)||Traditional Medicine||B.Pharm; B.A.M.S.; M.Sc. (Botany)|
|M.B.A.(Pharm.)||Pharmaceutical Management||B.Pharm.; B.Tech (Chemical Engg. or equivalent); M.Sc. (Chemical/Life Sciences)|
Must Check Out: 6 Best Career Option in Pharmaceutical Industry
NIPER JEE Application Fee:
Applying candidates for NIPER JEE 2018 need to pay following amount of application fee through e-challan, debit/credit card, and net banking.
NIPER JEE 2018 Application Fee
|Option-1: M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.)||SC/ST||Rs. 750/-|
|Option-2: M.B.A. (Pharm.)||SC/ST||Rs. 750/-|
|Option-3: M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.B.A. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm. and M.Tech. (Pharm.)||SC/ST||Rs. 1000/-|
Get List of: Top Pharmacy Colleges In India
NIPER Admission Procedure:
To take admission in National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, candidates need to appear in Joint Entrance Examination. Candidates who will qualify in this examination they need to appear in interview round which will be organized by the management of the organization. Applicants will best performance in interview they will be selected and called for counselling procedure.
NIPER Exam Pattern:
- NIPER JEE 2018 will be a Pen & Paper based test that will cover basic concepts from Pharmaceutical.
- There will be a common entrance paper for M.Pharm branches and MBA.
- There will be 200 questions in the exam which candidates need to answer in 120 minutes.
- There will be a penalty of 25% marks for each wrong answer.
NIPER JEE 2018 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||Total 200 questions will be asked in the exam|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
|Negative Marking||25% of the marks assigned to the question|
How to fill NIPER JEE 2018 Application form?
- First of all applying candidates for NIPER Entrance Exam need to visit the NIPER Official Website i.e. www.niperahm.ac.in
- On the home page you have to select the “NIPER JEE 2018 Entrance Examination” link.
- Now the NIPER JEE Notification will be shown on your screen, you have to read the complete details.
- Now you need to select the suitable link to fill NIPER JEE Online application form.
- Fill in all the details mentioned in the form and hit on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting all the information, make a payment of NIPER registration fee by using Debit/ Credit Card, e-challan or Net Banking.
- Once the NIPER JEE Application Form is submitted successfully, the candidate is required to send the hard copy of the filled-in application form to NIPER Mohali Campus.
Check Here: NIPER JEE 2018 Entrance Examination
NIPER JEE Exam Centers:
The test will be tentatively conducted at the following centres for NIPER JEE 2018 :
- New Delhi
NIPER JEE Admit Card 2018:
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research will publish the caller for those candidates who will appear in Joint Entrance examination. The institute will soon issue the NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card. To download the admit card, candidates will required their credentials details.
Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
NIPER JEE 2018 Result:
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research will declare the NIPER JEE result in 04th week of June 2018. The result will be published on the website at niper.ac.in. candidates need to secure minimum marks to be declared qualified.
NIPER JEE Counselling 2018:
After declared the written test result, qualified applicants will be called for the interview and group discussion round. This will be done through NIPER JEE 2018 counselling. The counselling will be held at the NIPER Hyderabad, Auditorium. Merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate’s in written exam, GD & PI.
Documents to be produced at the time of counselling-
- 10th/12th mark sheet
- Semesters/years of qualifying exam marks sheet
- Valid GATE/ GPAT/ NET Score card (if applicable)
- NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card
- Reservation certificate
- Medical certificate
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
|Starting date for Online Registration||12.04.2018|
|Last date for Registration||15.05.2018|
|NIPER JEE Exam Date||10.06.2018|
|Result declaration of Written exam||04th week of June 2018|
|Interview and Group Discussion dates||03rd week of July 2018|
|NIPER Joint Counselling||04th week of July 2018|
Appliers who will appear in NIPER JEE 2018 they must check The Official Link and go through all the details. All the candidates are mentors to disconnect the link with us through our web portal and grab all the important and essential details regarding National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Entrance Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship in India||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|