National Institute of Rural Development has recently announced online employment notification titled as NIRD Recruitment. The organization is going to hire most suitable and proficient candidate for filling up the various vacancies of Chief Program Manager and Zonal Managers Posts. Aspirants may apply for NIRD Recruitment 2016 by sending an application in prescribed format before the last date mentioned below.
The applying contenders are informed that the last date of applying for NIRD Recruitment is 12th July 2016. Aspirants may get all the details regarding this opening through this page written by the team of www.recruitmentresult.com
|Name Of The Organization||National Institute Of Rural Development|
|Last Date To Apply||12th July 2016|
- Chief Program Manager
- Zonal Managers
The contenders are informed that there is a qualification criteria related to the eligibility of the aspirants.
- Chief Program Manager: Post Graduate Degree in Engineering / Spatial Planning / Public Administration from National / International Universities / Institutions.
- Zonal Managers: Post Graduate Degree in Management / Public Administration / Rural Development from National / International University.
Candidate applies for the post having their age between:
- Candidates applying for Chief Program Manager Positions must have their age between 18 years to 50 years as on the date of submission of application.
- Candidates applying for Zonal Managers positions have their age between 18 years to 45 years as on the date of submission of application.
Salary Details for NIRD Vacancy:
The candidate selected for the post will get the emoluments according to the organizational norms.
- The candidate will be selected according to their performance in the Test and/or Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will invited for further process that is Interview.
- All communication will through Email Hence all the candidates are advised to give their Email / phone no. in application form.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply for NIRD Jobs:
- Aspirants have to visit the official website of the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT that is www.nird.org.in
- On home page kindly scroll down, than you can see a table named as “Job Vacancies”
- On that table you have to hit on “More”
- A list of the latest openings appears on the screen.
- Select the most appropriate link for which you are looking for the post.
- You have to hit on “new NIRD&PR Invites Applications for positions in National Rurban Mission”.
- After select the link a PDF file appears on the screen from where you can get the further details regarding this opening.
- You can also get the prescribed format of application form from there.
- Kindly save the prescribed form to your documents than you can take a printout of that prescribed application form.
- Fill the application form carefully with your accurate details like name, qualification, date of birth and other relevant information.
- Send the prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents to the address given below.
NIIRD and PR
Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad-500030
You May Also Check:-Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply: 12th July 2016
For further details regarding this opening you may visit below stated Official Notification. For more details regarding latest government jobs you may kindly bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
NIRD Recruitment 2016:- Get PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|