NIRD Recruitment 2015
National Institute of Rural Development, Hyderabad has depicted an employment advertisement as NIRD Recruitment 2015 to fill up the Project Associate/Assistant Vacancies. Willing and interested aspirants can apply by attending the Walk-In-Interview going to be held on 31st January 2015.
|Post Name||Project Associate, EDP Assistant(Electronic Data Processing)|
|Walk-In-Date||31st January 2015|
Aspirants who are applying can obtain all information regarding NIRD Recruitment through this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, Qualification & Salary Details:
|Project Associate||Must be pertaining Degree in M.Sc./M.Tech
|EDP Assistants||B.Sc. (Agri.) /
B.A. Economics/B.Tech (Agri. Eng)
- Applying aspirants must be having age of 40 years.
- Age relaxation is provided for applicants having desirable higher qualification, experience in Rural Development and Watershed Projects.
Candidates will be assured on the basis of their performances in an interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants have to Attend Walk-In-Interview to apply for above mentioned posts.
- To attend Walk-In-Interview aspirants are requested to bring attested copies of all required testimonials relevant according to the post applied, two passport size photograph.
- Applicants reporting without the entire required testimonials mentioned above will be disqualified without any report.
- Applying candidates have to visit on the address which is stated below within the time provided along with the required entity for walk-in-interview.
- Address where contenders have to reach within the time provided is indicated below:
Vikas Auditorium, Near Gandhi Block,
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD & PR),
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030
|Last Date to Apply||31st January 2015.
Between 9.30 Am-10.30Am
For more information check Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On