NIRD Recruitment 2015
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj has issued a job advertisement of NIRD Recruitment 2015 for filling vacancies of Post of Assistant Hostel Manager. Engrossed Applicants who wish to apply for NIRD Jobs 2015 Advt may appear for Walk-in-Interview on pre-planned date and venue.
|Post name||Assistant Hostel Manager|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||06th June 2015|
Rest of complete details regarding this advertisement like educational qualification, age bracket, selection method, how to apply etc are well framed below by troop of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidate is required to assist Hostel Manager/ Asst. Hostel Manager for performing activities at NIRDPR Guest House during visit of VIPs, participants and additional dignitaries. His responsibility also includes supervising food preparation arrangements and further associated activities assigned to his superiors.
Candidates should have completed 3 years diploma in Hostel Management and Catering Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
Contenders applying for NIRD Recruitment 2015 should have an age limit of 35 years. Age relaxation will be provided to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen aspirants as per norms of an organization.
Applicants who will get appointed for above stated position will be paid a monthly Payband of Rs. 20, 000/- by National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj.
Selection of dynamic and vigorous candidates is based on performance in Walk-in-Interview which will be held on 06th June 2015.
How to apply for Project Officer/PMTS/Manager Recruitment?
- Qualified Aspirants may apply by downloading Application Form available in Official Notification.
- Applicants should fill all details in a form in correct manner and paste their recent passport size photo in space provided.
- Applicants are required to bring this filled in form along with recent photograph and original and photo copies of significant credentials at interview venue provided below.
- Contenders are advised to report at Walk-in venue before time.
Hyderabad – 500030
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 06th June 2015
Note: It is advised to contenders to check Official Advertisement to collect more details of NIRD Recruitment 2015.
NIRD Recruitment 2015
National Institute of Rural Development invited application from capable & interested aspirants under the recruitment Advt. as NIRD Recruitment 2015 for filling up PDEO / PMTS posts. Job finders, who are eagerly apply for stated posts, may submit their application form in prescribed format before last date should be reached:
|Posts Name||PDEO / PMTS|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||01st June 2015|
You can acquire more details connected with NIRD Recruitment 2015 from this page created by members of recruitmentresult.com. Here you will get details like position name, no. of vacancies, age limit, selection procedure etc., read this information and apply for it as early as you can.
Vacancies Details & Required Education:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Qualification|
|1||Project Data Entry Operator (PDEO)||
|2||Project Multi Tasking Staff (PMTS)||Contenders must have passed 10th Standard from recognized boards.|
Age Limit Details:
- Maximum age of applying contestants for PDEO / PMTS Posts should be 35 Years.
- To reserved category aspirants relaxation in age will be given as per organization norms.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Project Data Entry Operator||Rs. 15,100/-|
|Project Multi Tasking Staff||Rs. 8,632/-|
- Applicants, who are short listing by organization, will be called for appearing in personal interview.
- Entire selection of appliers will be based on their appearance in personal interview rounds.
How to Apply for nird.org.in Project Officer/PMTS/PDEO Advt?
Job seekers may apply for afore said posts by follow some steps given below, please have a look:
- Eligible candidates can log on to Official site of National Institute of Rural Development which is www.nird.org.in.
- Move on to “Quick Links” section and press on “Job Vacancies” link from there.
- Select “Notification for the posts Data Entry Operator and Multi Tasking Staff in project mode in SAGY Cell, NIRDPR“ link and download the Official advertisement.
- Read all the instructions very carefully and prospective candidates shall submit their CVs / Resume with exclusive mention about fulfillment of prescribed qualification age and experience.
- Forward this completed information to address mentioned below by posts and those who had a desire to send soft copy may submit the same to e-mail id given below.
To the Head (CHRD) & Nodal Officer,
SAGY – NIRDPR, Hyderabad – 500 030
Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: 01st June 2015
For more information about NIRD Recruitment 2015, you may open this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
NIRD Recruitment 2015
National Institute of Rural Development, Hyderabad has issued a notification about NIRD Recruitment 2015 for filling up the Project Officer (Monitoring), Project Officer (Accounts), and Project Officer (MIS) posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for NIRD vacancy 2015 they must fill the NIRD Application Form on or before the closing date.
|Name of the Post||Project Officer|
|Closing date||1st June 2015|
Applications are invited from the interested candidates to work under DDU GKY Projects / Roshni Initiative projects at DDU GKY Division, NIRD & PR, Hyderabad for placement in different locations. The whole acknowledgement regarding NIRD Jobs 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
nird.org.in Recruitment 2015-16 details
Name of the post:
- Project Officer (Monitoring)
- Project Officer (Accounts)
- Project Officer (MIS)
|Project Officer||Monitoring||Post Graduate Degree in Management, Agriculture, Economics, Social Sciences, Sociology, Social Work, Rural Development / Management, Development Studies, Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development Management, LAW , MBA in Human Resource/Personnel Management, MHRM. Preference will be given to the candidates with aptitude to design manuals / instruction material.|
|Accounts||B.Com with MBA in Finance / M.Com from any recognized Institute / University, Chartered Accountants from ICAI.|
|MIS||MBA in IT/CS or MCA or M.Tech / B.Tech in Computer related field from a recognized Institute / University.|
|Project Officer||Monitoring||More than three years of experience.|
|Accounts||Minimum 3 yrs of Article ship prescribed by ICAI and at least 2years of work experience in accounting and auditing of Corporates/ NGOs/ International NGOs / Government departments|
|MIS||More than three years of experience as MIS Officer/Manager.|
Age limitation of the job hunters should not more than 40 years as on 01.05.2015.
Selected job seekers will get the salary of Rs. 40,000 per month/-
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply for Project Officer/Associate Post:
- Interested job hunters who are willing to apply for this recruitment they go through the official website that is nird.org.in
- Must fill the online application form properly and upload the scanned photograph and signature / documents (if required).
- Submit the form within the given time period and take print out for future use.
Closing date for Submission of online applications: 01st June, 2015
Note: for more details must check this Official Notification