National Institute Of Rural Development has promulgated a vacancy advertisement as NIRD Recruitment. This institute intends to recruit eligible job seekers for various positions of Office Support and others. Regarding this, applications are invited by National Institute Of Rural Development through online mode. Interested candidates who find themselves eligible for stated positions can apply for NIRD Recruitment 2017.
Focal Points Of This Page
Willing aspirants need to submit their online application form on before the last date that is 4th Jan. 2017. Job hunters can also get the rest of detail about National Institute Of Rural Development Recruitment through this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of Institute||National Institute Of Rural Development|
|Total No. of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date To Apply||4th Jan. 2017|
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Manager, Communication Resource Centre (CRU)||01|
|Creative Designer (CRU)||01|
|Senior Administrative Assistant (CRU)||01|
|Office Support (CRU)||01|
Job hunters must have passed in SSC or Intermediate Pass and possess Degree of Master’s degree/Diploma/ Degree in related field or its equivalent from recognized University/ Institutions with essential skills given below according to the posts..
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Excellent training / facilitation skills is a must
- Good Communication, writing and drafting skills required
- Fluency in English, Telugu and Kannada
- Computer literacy and ability to work efficiently in MS Office
- Excellent in handling Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Publishing and Page Maker.
NIRD Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
Limitations of Age and Offered Salary:
|Post Name||Age Restrictions||Salary Details|
|Manager, Communication Resource Centre (CRU)||50 years||Rs. 60000/-|
|Coordinators CRU||40 years||Rs. 40000/-|
|Creative Designer (CRU)||Rs. 35000/-|
|Senior Administrative Assistant (CRU)||35 years||Rs. 25000/-|
|Office Support (CRU)||Rs. 8500/-|
Mode of Hiring for NIRD Jobs:
- Engagement of job appliers for these job openings in government sector will be done on the basis of performance level in Interview as organized by the selection team of National Institute of Rural Development.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the Interview for National Institute Of Rural Development Vacancies.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Steps to fill Application Form:
- Job appliers need to visit official website of NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT that is www.nird.org.in
- In the middle side of home page hit on “Job Vacancies”
- After that press on “NIRD&PR invites applications from suitable candidates on temporary basis on contract for the project post of Manager, Communication Resource Unit (CRU) for the UNICEF Project on “Institutional Mechanisms for Strategic Communications in Governments” on project mode” link.
- After hitting the suitable link as given above, a PDF file appears on the screen you can read the essential details.
- After reading complete details go back to previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill NIRD Application form with complete and correct information.
- Recheck the filled application form filled by you.
- At last press on “Submit” tab and take a print out of it for further use.
Read Here Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last Date to Apply: 4th Jan. 2017
For further details regarding this opening you may visit above stated Official Notification. For further information latest government jobs you may kindly bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest 15000 Government Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Recruitment Notices||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|