A walk-in advertisement has been released as NIRD Recruitment by National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayat Raj. The organization is inviting applications from suitable applicants for filling up 07 Manager and Executive Posts to work under National Rural Livelihoods Mission (Aajeevika) Resource Cell, NIRD&PR, Hyderabad. Willing job appliers, who think themselves eligible for said posts, may apply against to NIRD Recruitment 2015 by appearing in walk-in interview session. A walk-in interview will be held on 12th July 2015.
|Name of Posts||Manager and Executive|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||12th July 2015|
Rest of complete details regarding NIRD Recruitment 2015 like educational qualification, age bracket, selection method, how to apply etc are well framed below by troop of recruitmentresult.com.
NIRD Vacancies details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
Aspirants, whose desire to fetch above stated job openings at NIRD Jobs, should have graduation or posts graduation degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institutions.
Age of aspirants for declared posts will be calculated as per organization norms.
Selected candidates for Manager and Executive Posts will obtain an attractive salary packages which is provided by National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayat Raj.
- A walk-in interview will be organized by reputed organization to select candidates for declared posts.
- Entire selection will be based on their demonstration in walk-in interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Process to apply for NIRD Recruitment:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned above may submit their CV during interview signifying the Post applied for.
- Applicants must bring entire Original Certificates in support of Qualification for verification.
- It is mandatory for candidates to register themselves prior to 12:00 noon on the day of interview to attend the Test / Interview.
- The Interview will commence from 10:00 am onwards at the specified venue.
- Contenders are advised to come prepared for a Written Test and Trade Test which may be conducted on the day of Interview.
At Vikas Auditorium, National Institute Of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 30
Date of Walk-In Interview: 12th July 2015
It is advised to candidates to check Official Advertisement to collect more details about NIRD Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On