National Institute of Science Communication And Information Resources has unfolded an online advertisement regarding NISCAIR Recruitment 2016 for filling up Senior Research Fellow Post. Willing & desirous candidates for SRF Vacancy must attend walk-in-interview with application form and necessary documents. To get latest information about NISCAIR Recruitment 2017, keep visiting here as we will update this page soon.
Further appropriate details regarding NISCAIR vacancy are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. All the interested aspirants must check eligibility standard and other essential information before going to appear for the interview.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Science Communication And Information Resources|
|Date of Walk-in||20th September 2016|
Name Of The Post:
Senior Research Fellow
Qualification Requirement for NISCAIR Jobs:
- Aspirants must have completed M. Sc. Botany with 2 years’ post qualification experience in plant taxonomy/ pharmacognosy/economic botany and evidence of published research papers in SCI/peer reviewed journals.
- Well conversant with the use of Computers
- Must possess writing skills, usage of botanical terms and Knowledge of plant identification.
We Have More Job Options for M.sc Pass out Candidates – Check Here
Limitation on Age:
Age of aspirants should not be more than 32 yrs as on the date of interview. Age is relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC / ST /OBC / Physically Handicapped and female candidates as per the rules of govt.
Job seekers hired for the post of Senior Research Fellow will receive a salary of Rs.14000/- per month plus HRA as per the rules of organization.
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Institute.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Why Should We Hire You||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria can download the prescribed application form from official website that is www.niscair.res.in and must submit it at the time of interview.
- The application forms should be accompanied by attested photograph and copies of testimonials/ certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste / tribe etc.
- Applicant must also bring all original certificates/ testimonials and 02 recent passport size colour photographs at the time of test / interview for verification.
- Candidates should make sure that they reach the interview venue on time
Venue for Walk-in-Interview:
NISCAIR, Dr. K. S. Krishnan Marg,
Near Rajendra Nagar Metro Station, Pusa Gate,
New Delhi – 110012
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Interview Date: 20th September 2016 At 10.00 AM
You may check Official Notification for more details. Candidates, who want latest updates regarding NISCAIR Recruitment 2016 – 2017, need to keep in touch with us through this website or you can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D. Aspirants can also join us on Facebook/ Google Plus for more upcoming career notifications.
NISCAIR Recruitment Notification- Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|