National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources has circulated an advertisement regarding NISCAIR Recruitment for filling up various posts of Associate Director, Video Editor and Script Writer. Regarding this a walk-in-interview is going to be held for engagement of eligible candidates against stated services. Interested candidates may indicate their interest towards NISCAIR Recruitment 2017 by appearing for Interview.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES:
Candidates who wish to apply for NISCAIR Vacancy are required to attend their interview along with their original certificates for verification on the specified date and time that is well tailored below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are requested to gio through complete page before applying.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Science Communication And Information Resources|
|Date of Walk-in Interview||18-04-2017|
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Associate Director||Graduate with knowledge of making films / programmes on science and having minimum 10 years of production of science programmes.|
|Video Editor||Certificate Course in Editing / Post Production and having minimum 3 years of editing using FCP, Photoshop and Sound Forge. Experience of working with TV Channel.|
|Script Writer||Diploma / Degree in communication and knowledge of script generation.|
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
- An applicant applying for any above stated post must attain the upper age as per institute directives as on date of Interview.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / women candidates is as per rules.
Candidate’s selection will be done basing on their performance in walk-in interview by the selection committee of organization. No TA / DA will be paid for the interview.
Below Given Tips Helps You to Qualify Interview:
How to Apply for National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources Recruitment?
Candidates desire to apply for this latest job vacancy can go through these few effortless steps.
- Firstly, appliers need to visit the official site that is www.niscair.res.in, and then on the home page move to ‘announcement’ section.
- Here you need to select “Walk-in-Technical evaluation: Work award for making 6 short films (5-7 minutes each) on CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad [Technical Evaluation / Skill Test on April 18, 2017]” link.
- This will open the required advertisement.
- Now appliers are advised to read the notification carefully, and prepare a bio data form by giving complete info.
- Bio data must contain the all details regarding name, address, telephone number, permanent address with all the relevant updated details.
- Then attach all particulars affixed with passport size photograph, along with original & one set of attested photocopies of relevant certificates & documents in support of age, qualification, attempt, mark sheet, degree, category & experience certificate etc and submit it at the time of interview at the below mentioned venue.
- Registration will be done from 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM on April 18, 2017 at the address given below on the date of interview. No candidate will be entertained after the reporting time.
NISCAIR Recruitment: Official Notification
National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources,
Dr. K. S. Krishnan Marg,
Near Pusa Gate New Delhi – 110012 (India) 14,
Satsang Vihar Marg, New Delhi – 110067
Get Now: Jobs in Delhi
Date & Time of Interview:
- Walk-in interview will be held on: 18-04-2017
- Reporting time: From 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Aspirants must check Official Notification link available on this page, to get more details about NISCAIR Recruitment 2017. You may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl + d to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Walkin|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|