National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies has transmitted a job notification for NISTADS Recruitment. NISTADS is inviting application forms from enthusiastic, young Indian researchers having excellent academic record for filling up the Scientist, Sr. Scientist and Technical Assistants post. Contenders who are meeting all eligibility criteria may apply for NISTADS Recruitment 2016 by submitting their online application form send the hard copy of filled form earlier from the ending date.
|Post Name||Scientist, Sr. Scientist, Technical Assistants etc|
|Last Date of Online Submission
|27th April 2016|
We, the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing some important detail regarding NISTADS Recruitment 2016 such as post name, vacancy detail, essential educational qualification, upper age limit, pay scale, application fee, assortment procedure, procedure to apply etc you can read this page very carefully, before applying.
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
Essential Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must have Ph.D (Math/Phy) with 2 yrs experience/ 1st class B.Sc. (Sci) with one year full time professional qualification in Bio-Technology/ Computer Science from a Recognized University/institute.
- Experience in mathematical modelling and analysis of multi-format data with SCI publications
- Knowledge of computer programming , knowledge of quantitative methods
Check this:- Latest Graduate Jobs
Upper Age Limit:
Age of the contenders who are going to apply for Scientist and Sr. Scientist post should not be more than 32 and 37 years respectively and 28 years for Technical Assistants post.
Scale of Pay:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Scientist||Rs. 15600-39100||Rs. 6600/-|
|Technical Assistants||Rs. 9300- 34800||Rs. 4200/-|
Application Fee Detail:
Candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.500/ drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, NISTADS” payable at New Delhi.
Assortment Procedure for www.nistads.res.in Jobs:
Interview will be conducted by National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies. So, the selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in interview.
Procedure to Apply for NISTADS Recruitment 2016:
- Firstly aspirants require to logon official website of National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies that is www.nistads.res.in
- Then, hit “Recruitment for the position of Scientists and Technical Assistants” link, mentioned on the home page.
- Now, press “Apply online for the post of Scientist/Sr. Scientist/ Apply online for the post of Technical Assistant” link.
- After that, hit “Fill Online Application Form” and fill it within proper manner such as Advertisement No., Name Code of the post applied for, Gender etc
- Then, press submit button and take printout of the filled form.
- At last, attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs and send it to the below mentioned address on or before the ending date.
- Envelope should be superscripted as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Scientist (Post Code )” (In case of Scientist post) and envelope superscripted “APPLICATION FOR THE POST of Technical Assistant (Post Code )” (In case of Technical Assistant post)
Following documents must be attached along with application form sent by post:
- Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- as application fee, where applicable.
- Coloured photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full.
- Self Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self Attested photocopies of education qualifications certificates.
- Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable.
- Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates, if any.
- Self Attested photocopy of the PWD certificate.
The Administrative Officer,
National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS),
Pusa Gate, Dr. K S Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application- 27th April 2016
- Last Date of receiving of Hard Copy/Offline Application- 05th May 2016
Aspirants can get more information related to NISTADS Recruitment 2016, through Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|