An employment advertisement has been generated by the National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies entitled as NISTADS Recruitment to fill 10 vacant posts for Project Assistant (PA) Level III, Marketing Executive and Web Designer. The organization invites skillful candidates to grab the job opportunity and get registered at NISTADS before the last date i.e.20.06.2017 by 10 am. The registered candidates will be called for the Interview which will be at the venue mentioned below. To know more about NISTADS Recruitment 2017–2018 please scroll down the page.
Outline of the Page
CSIR-NISTADS is the first institute of multi-disciplinary research under CSIR engaged in a large number of challenging projects. This time the organization has come with the latest vacancies to hire the brilliant candidates. The shortlisted candidates will be called for appearing the interview which will be on the same day of screening test. More information regarding NISTADS vacancy can be collected from the page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Last Date of registration||20.06.2017 by 10 AM|
|Last Date of sending Resume through Email||18.06.2017|
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Project Assistant Level||08|
Qualification and Experience Required
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Project Assistant Level||M.Sc / B.E in relevant discipline with2 year experience|
|Marketing Executive||MBA/Equivalent in marketing management with|
two years’ experience
|Web Designer||BE/B.TECH in computer science/ information|
technology or MCA or BCA
Aspirants applying for the NISTADS vacancy should have maximum age of 35 years. Relaxation of 5 years will be given to the employees belonging to the category SC/ST and of 3 years to those belonging to the category of OBC.
The candidates applying for the NISTADS recruitment for the different posts will get salary of Rs 28,000+HRA (Rs 36,400/ month) and allowances will be given as per the rules given by the National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies.
NISTADS Recruitment 2017–2018> Download Official PDF
NISTADS has planned to take a screening test and interview for the purpose of hiring the candidates. The short listed candidates in the screening test will be called for appearing the interview.
Applying Process for NISTADS recruitment:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of National Institute of Science, Technology and Development which is www.ncas.co.in
- You have to hit on the “Career” tab provided left side of the home page.
- Now you are on the new page and you will see the “Walk-in Interview for Project Assistants (Project Scientists)” link.
- Hit on the link and a new page will appear on which you will find the date and time for walk in interview and Last date for receipt of resume.
- Then hit on more details and there you have to read the instructions carefully about the recruitment process.
- Now you can apply for the NISTADS jobs by registering at the walk-in address mentioned below.
- Aspirants have to bring the documents in original along with self-attested copies of Date of birth certificate, Qualification – 10th onwards. Candidates belonging to the reserved category have to bring Certificates of previous employment and other important documents.
- The candidates appearing for the screening test will be permitted for appearing the interview.
- Applicants can send their resume by email before 18.06.2017 at email@example.com
- Last Date of registration: 20.06.2017 by 10 AM
- Date of walk-in –interview: 20.06.2017
- Last Date of sending Resume through Email: 18.06.2017
Walk in Address
CSIR-National Institute of Science
Technology and Development Studies,
Dr. K. S. Krishnan Marg, Pusa Gate,
New Delhi – 110012
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Note: To get other relevant information about NISTADS Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to go through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|