NIT Agartala Recruitment
National Institute of Technology, Agartala has made an employment announcement related to NIT Agartala Recruitment. Regarding this, a walk-in-interview is going to be held for filling up various post of Junior Research Fellow. Job seekers who accomplish requisite eligibility criteria may apply for NIT Agartala Recruitment 2017, by attending the interview on date, venue and time which is pre-decided by the institute.
This Page Contains:
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details about National Institute of Technology Agartala Recruitment on this page, so go through it carefully before applying. Aspirants are requested to bring along original certificates in support of academic qualification for verification at the time of attending the interview.
NIT Agartala Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Agartala|
|Walk-In-Interview will be held on||15-03-2017|
Junior Research Fellow
Candidates wish to apply must hold graduation / post graduation degree in related field from a recognized Institute / University as per SERB norms.
Age Limitation for NIT Agartala Vacancy:
Upper age limit of applying candidates must be 28 years as on date of walk-in interview. Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Ex-Serviceman candidates is applicable as per Central Government Rules.
NIT Agartala Recruitment: Official Notification
Selected candidates will be getting suitable amount of salary that is Rs.25000/- +10% as per directives of organization.
Mode of Assortment for NIT Agartala Jobs:
Candidate will be shortlisted basing on their performance in personal interview that will be conducted by National Institute of Technology, Agartala.
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Interview:
Process to Apply for National Institute of Technology Recruitment:
- Candidates who aspire to apply for National Institute of Technology, Agartala Recruitment need to appear for interview which is planned to be held on 15th March 2017 at below given venue.
- Aspirants must firstly ensure their eligibility for the post by visiting the official website of institute that is www.nita.ac.in.
- After that hit on “Walk-In-Interview for the post of JRF” link available under “Latest News” section on the home page.
- Candidates are required to attend the interview accompanied with all detailed CV including educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks / division, details of work experience and recent passport size photograph.
- Along with CV original documents in proof of educational qualification, age, experience etc along with photocopy of each are also to be brought at the time of interview.
- Organization is not liable to pay any TA for journey to appear for interview.
- If candidates will not be able to show original certificates at the time of interview his / her candidature will be summarily rejected.
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Venue for Interview:
Dr. Uttam Kumar Bera,
Department of Mathmetics,
National Instituite of Technology,
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
- Walk-In-Interview will be held on:15-03-2017
- Time for Interview: 12:00 am onwards
Go through Official Notification to get detailed info about NIT Agartala Recruitment 2017. Stay tuned with this web portal to get updated information about relevant recruitments or bookmark this page pressing CNTRL+D.
You Might Be Interested for Job Opportunities: