NIT Nagaland Recruitment
National Institute of Technology Nagaland has expanded an online advertisement in concern to NIT Nagaland Recruitment. Capable applicants may apply against Teaching & Technical Staff like Professor, Associate Professor, Junior Engineer and Technician posts. Interested aspirants may apply against NIT Nagaland Recruitment 2015 as soon as possible. Prescribed application should be forwarded to proper address on or before the end date that is shaped below. You may also stay in touch with us to get latest updates about NIT Nagaland Recruitment 2016.
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Junior Engineer and Technician|
|No of Vacancy||09|
|Last Date To Submit Form||30th November, 2015|
All other details about NIT Jobs like education, age criteria, selection procedure, apply procedure are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested aspirants should have look before applying.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Professor||03||Ph.D and experience of 10 Years after Ph.D or 13 Years (not counting Ph.D enrolment period)|
|Associate Professor||03||Ph.D and experience of 6 Years after Ph.D or 9 Years (not counting Ph.D enrolment period)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01||First class Diploma (three years) in Civil Engineering with excellent academic record (OR) B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute|
|Technician (for CSE Department)||01||Three years Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in relevant discipline OR Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized Board OR Matric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of two years duration in appropriate trade|
|Technician (for EEE Department)||01||Three years Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering OR Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized Board and ITI course of one year or higher duration OR Matriculation with at least 60% marks and ITI certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade|
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Salary||Age Limit|
|Professor||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + GP Rs. 10,500/-||Not Applicable|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + GP Rs. 9,500/|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + GP of Rs. 4,200/-||30 years|
|Technician (for CSE Department)||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + GP of Rs. 2,000/||27 years|
|Technician (for EEE Department)|
- In case of SC/ST candidates: Rs. 300/-
- In case of other candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Fee should be submitted in the form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Director, National Institute of Technology Nagaland” payable at the Chumukedima.
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Interview. Only the short listed candidates will be called for interview and no other communications will be entertained. The short listed candidates will be communicated only through email provide by candidate. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending interview.
How to Apply for NIT Nagaland Recruitment:
- Format of application is available at official site that is nitnagaland.ac.in.
- Candidates who match with eligibility condition may apply against vacancies of JRF by submitting prescribed application form.
- Application should be written neatly in the given format with correct information.
- Application should be forwarded along with self attested photocopies of all the necessary testimonials, Original documents of age proof / certificates / degrees / mark sheets.
- Other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- Application completed in all respect should be forwarded at address tuned below on or before date of closing.
National Institute of Technology Nagaland,
Chumukedima, Dimapur, Nagaland – 797
Last date to submit application form: 30th November, 2015
Note: To get more details about NIT Nagaland Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification. Stay in touch with us to get relevant details about NIT Nagaland Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On