NIT Rourkela Recruitment
National Institute Of Technology, Rourkela has announced an advertisement related to NIT Rourkela Recruitment. Interested job hunters are invited against vacancies of Junior Research Fellow posts. Talented job seekers may apply against NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2015 by attending walk-in interview on pre-decided date. A walk-in interview will be held on 10th December 2015. You may get more information regarding NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2016 through staying in touch with us.
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||10th December 2015|
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible. Before applying candidates should know each detail about NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2015 and all details are given in structured way by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Structural impact of SNPs on miRNA-mediated regulation and its implication in cancer
Essential Qualification For NIT Rourkela Vacancy:
Job hunters who want to apply are required to possess M.Sc. in any branch of biological sciences with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA with valid GATE or NET of CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT / (Lectureship/JRF).
Participants, who will get chance to work with this organization against vacancy of Junior Research Fellow, will obtain Rs. 25000/- per month as salary from National Institute Of Technology, Rourkela.
Those who are applying for Project Fellowships don’t need to pay fee.
- Selection of skilled applicants will be done on basis of their performance in walk-in Interview.
- There will be no change in decision of selection committee of organization on any objection.
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||More Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||More Details|
|Why Should We Hire You||More Details|
How to Apply for NIT Rourkela Recruitment:
- Job hunters who want to grab this chance are required to attend walk-in interview on scheduled date and submit application in prescribed format before starting interview process.
- Candidates must fill application form with all relevant details and attach photocopies of all documents in concern of qualification and experience and pass port size photo and submit it before starting the interview process.
- Contestants must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all document and report on time at the venue given below on scheduled date.
In the Dept. of Life Science of the Institute
National Institute of Technology,
Rourkela – 769 008
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 10th December 2015
Get more details about NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2015 through this Official Notification. You may also stay in touch with us to get info about NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On