NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2014
National Institute Of Technology, Rourkela has transmitted an advertisement as NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2014 to fill up the 95 vacancies of Professors Post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online mode on or before the last date that is stated below.
|No of Vacancies||95|
|Last Date to Apply||31st October 2014|
You can get further details about the advertisement NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2014, which is given by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Willing aspirants are requested to have a look below.
- Asst. Professor
- Associate Professor
Candidates must possess the degree of Post Gradation/ Ph. D. in the relevant field from the recognized University or Institute.
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Salary||Age Limit in years|
|Asst. Professor (on Pre-Ph.D. Contract)||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + GP 6,000/-||30|
|Asst. Professor (on Contract)||35|
|Asst. Professor||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + GP 8,000/-||40|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + GP 9,500/-||45|
|Professor||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + GP 10,500/-||50|
Relaxation is provided to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward classes, Ex-serviceman and other special categories according to the rules of the government.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of the interview.
How to Apply:
- First of all got o the official site of the National Institute Of Technology, which is www.nitrkl.ac.in.
- Select the option ‘JOBS & TENDERS’ from the list given in the left side of the home page.
- Further list will appear, select ‘Faculty Positions’ from the list.
- Select the ‘apply online’ option in front of the advertisement NITR/02/2014.
- Select the link ‘registration’ for the new user.
- Fill the required details for eligibility and press on the continue button.
- Enter required details correctly and press the ‘save and continue’ button.
- Go to the login page.
- Enter your username and password and press the login button.
- Fill the application form correctly upload essential documents if required.
- Press the submit button.
- Take print out of the application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply: 31st October 2014
Note: For more details you can read Official Notification.