NIT Trichy Admission
If you are willing to take admission in UG/PG courses under National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, then fill your application for NIT Trichy Admission form here! University has released the notification for inviting talented and brilliant students to fill up NIT Trichy Admission form. All those candidates who want to take admission in M.S, Ph.D and other courses, they can fill their NIT Trichy Admission form 2018 before the last date that is 31/10/2017. After the last date the university will not be accepted any application form related to admission.
Key content of this page
University offers various program such as as M.S and Ph.D program. Students who are willing to take admission in this university, they can fill their Admission form by following the below mention procedure. You can also scroll down this page to see all the details about National Institute of Technology Trichy Admission which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
NIT Trichy Admission
NIT Trichy Courses:
- Tech. / B.Arch
- Tech. / M.Arch
NIT Trichy Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are applying for NIT Trichy Phd Admission 2017 they must have completed Bachelor’s and Master’s / M.S. (by Research) degree in Engineering / Technology in the appropriate branch of study with 60% (or above) aggregate marks (CGPA ≥ 6.5/10) in UG or PG for admission under OC / OBC category and 55% aggregate (or above) marks or equivalent CGPA of ≥ 6.0 for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
- Applicants who applying for NIT Trichy M.S Admission they must hold minimum of 60% aggregate marks or 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) in the qualifying degree exam for OC/OBC/OCPWD/OBCPWD candidates [55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) for SC/ST/SCPWD/STPWD candidates
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
NIT Admission Procedure:
Firstly candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of screening the application and these shortlisted candidates will be called for written exam. Candidates who will qualified in written exam they need to appear in technical and personal interview which will be conducted by the Departmental Research Committee comprising HoD, all eligible Supervisors and the Dean‟s nominee (observer).
Candidates who belong to OC/OBC/NCL category they need to pay Rs. 500 and who belong to SC/ST/PwD category they need to pay Rs. 200 as application form. The Payment should be made only through State Bank Collect (SB Collect)
In state bank collect, select payment category as:
- “M.S. (By Research) Application Fee-2018 (OC/OBC)” if you are applying for M.S and belong to OC/OBC category
- “M.S. (By Research) Application Fee-2018 (SC/ST/PWD)” if you are applying for M.S and belong to SC/ST/PWD Category
- “Ph.D. Application Fee-2018 (Open/OBC)” if you are applying for Ph.D. and belong to OC/OBC category
- “Ph.D. Application Fee-2018 (SC/ST/PWD)” if you are applying for Ph.D. and belong to SC/ST/PWD category
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Steps to fill NIT Trichy Application form 2018:
Candidates who are concern to fill Application Form, they can follow below mention steps:
- Firstly visit official website of the university that is nitt.edu
- On the home page, choose “Admissions” tab which is mentioned top of the page.
- After that you have to select the suitable course as per the course which you want.
- Then, select “Apply online for MS (by research) / Ph.D. (Jan 2018 session) – Last Date 31.10.2017” link.
- Then hit here for Ph.D and M.S Application form.
- Now you have to read the instructions to fill the application
- After that you need to start to fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- Attach all the required particulars / certificates with the form and pay requisite application fee through proper channel.
- After completion of application form press “Submit” tab and take a print out of it for future reference.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Closing date for submit the online application form: 31/10/2017
(for shortlisted candidates only)
Applicants can get more details about NIT Trichy Admission 2018 by visiting the Official Link. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with and can join us Facebook and Google plus for knowing current details or can also subscribe on our email service, which is absolutely free to obtain latest updates directly in your messages box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship in India|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|