NITIE Admission Form
Want to get entrance in National Institute of Industrial Engineering? Then here’s good news for you!!! NITIE Admission Form 2017 is available to apply for entrance to PGDMM, PGDPM, PGDIE courses. Candidates who are willing to get admission in these courses they can apply by filling NITIE Application through online mode. Candidates can check complete information about the admission through this page. To get upcoming information regarding NITIE Admission Form 2018, candidates may stay in touch with this page.
Key Points Of This Page:
National Institute of Industrial Engineering is a leading institution that offers quality education through various courses in different discipline. Now this institution has released a notification about NITIE Admission through GATE 2017. Interested candidates can check the complete information about the same through the below section of this page which is well supplied by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NITIE Admission Form
|Name of Institution||National Institute of Industrial Engineering|
|Closing Date to submit application form||03-04-2017|
Courses & Seats Availability:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE): 126 Seats
- Post Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM): 40 Seats
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM): 40 Seats
- Candidates who wish to get admission in above given courses they must have possessed Graduation in Engineering/Technology with 60% aggregate marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates) from a recognized university.
- Applying candidates should have valid GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) score as on June 15, 2017.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of Engineering/Technology can also apply for the admission but they have to submit their result by September 30, 2017.
- International Candidates who wish to apply they must have a valid GRE score. Foreign candidate should also have a valid TOEFL / IELTS score.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
All the applying candidates must have to pay the application fee of following amount through online mode.
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For International & SAARC countries Candidates: USD 50
NITIE Admission Official Notification: Download Here
For Indian Students
|S. No.||Fee Nomenclature||1st Year (INR)||2nd Year (INR)|
|3||Student welfare and activities charges||33,000||33,000|
For International Students
|S. No.||Category of International Students||Annual Fee (USD)|
|2||Candidates belonging to PIO (Persons of Indian Origin)||26,000|
|3||Candidates belonging to NRI (Non-Residential Indian)||26,000|
|4||Candidates who are children of Indian workers in Gulf countries||At par with Indian Students|
|5||Candidates from SAARC Countries||At par with Indian Students|
NITIE Admission Process:
Candidates will get the admission on the basis of their presentation in Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI). Only shortlisted candidates will be called for GD and PI which will be based on weightage to GATE/ GRE score (as applicable), academic performance and relevant experience of reputed Industrial Organization/Academic Institution.
Read Now: Group Discussion: Dos and Don’ts
Process to Fill NITIE Online Application Form:
- First of all candidates must have to go through the official website of institution that is www.nitie.edu
- On the home page, press on “Admission-2017” link which is available in the “Admission” section.
- Thereafter, hit on “Brochure” link given in front of “PGDIE-PGDMM-PGDPM (2017-2019)” option.
- Read the complete information from the brochure and then hit on “Apply Online” link.
- If you are a new candidate, then hit on “New User” tab and fill online registration form.
- If you are an old candidate or after successful registration candidates nee to login with their user ID and password.
- After that, Fill Online Application Form with complete and correct details.
- Upload the required documents in proper manner and pay the application fee.
- Lastly, submit the complete form and take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
|Closing date for submission of online application form||03-04-2017 (1700 Hrs)|
|Group Discussion/Personal Interview||24-04-2017 to 26-04-2017 (Tentative)|
|Course Begins||June 2017|
Candidates can get further more information relevant to NITIE Admission Form 2017-2018 by going through the Official Notification given in the above section.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On