NITIE Admission Form
Candidates who want to take admission in National Institute of Industrial Engineering and searching for NITIE Admission Form they can obtain complete information from this page. NITIE is one of the top B-Schools in India, located in Powai Mumbai, India. It offers full-time Fellow Programme in Management/ Fellow Programme in Industrial Engineering, Post Graduate programs in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Industrial Safety and Environmental Management and many other disciplines. Those students who have required eligibility criteria and willing to get admission in PGDMM, PGDPM and many other programmes they may submit NITIE Admission Form 2016 before the last date that is 28th March 2016.
NITIE is excited to help Indian businesses to make their presence felt globally. NITIE set not only to act as the driving force as developed sector but in all active sectors of Indian economy. In addition to training, NITIE organized applied study and sponsored research on different public and private sectors’ undertakes particular schemes. Applicants can acquire complete information in this concern through this page that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
NITIE Admission Form
Postgraduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM):
The main purpose of PGDMM is to develop professionals talented of designing and redesigning the more successful manufacturing organism as per industry requirements. This programme has been planned in line with the manufacturing rules of India.
Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM):
PGDPM expands Project Managers responsible for the cost valuable, timely and safe release of a broad range of schemes in business. Apart from core courses, the programme covers topics from areas like Project instigation and forecasting, Project implementation and Special Project Management courses.
Applicants should have possessed Masters Degree or equivalent in appropriate discipline with 60% (relaxable by 5% in case of SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates) aggregate marks from recognized University/ Institution, CA/ ICWA and ACS.
For Post Graduate Diploma:
- Applicant should be GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) qualified [2015/2016] with 60% aggregate marks (relaxable by 5% in case of SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates) at graduation in Engineering/Technology.
- For PGDIE, applicant with any branch in Engineering/ Technology can apply. For PGDPM and PGDMM, candidates with relevant engineering disciplines only can apply. However, applicants with Civil Engineering background will not be considered for PGDMM.
Applying applicants who will be short listed on the basis of their applications will be called for Written Test conducted by NITIE.
For PG Diploma Program:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) with appropriate weightage to GATE/ GRE score (as applicable), academic performance and relevant experience of reputed Industrial Organization/Academic Institution.
Appliers who are going to apply for any of the above said programs they have to pay application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates) for applicants from India and SAARC countries and USD 50 for International students, plus bank charges as applicable. Aspirants may also submit their application fee through online mode.
Those who have qualified GATE will get Teaching Assistantship of Rs. 12400/- per month and contingency expenditure.
How to Apply:
- Students are required to fill online application and send it to NITIE, Mumbai along with research proposal (max 1500 words) and relevant documents by 4′” April 2016 through speed post.
- Candidates must bring their application form and relevant testimonials (original and one Xerox set) at the time of interview.
- Interested applicants may also apply through online mode by visiting official website that is www.nitie.edu and fill online application with required and mandatory details.
- Appliers must upload scanned photograph and signature at the time of registration within the given time period.
For PG Diploma Program:
- Aspirants who are interested to apply for PG Diploma program they have to apply through online mode only.
- Firstly contenders need to go to official website which is www.nitie.edu
- Now candidates have to hit relevant link of the program which you want to apply for and read complete details properly.
- After that applicants are required to fill online application form properly and upload the scanned photograph and signature or any other documents (if required).
Assistant Registrar (ACADEMIC),
NITIE, Vihar Lake, P.O. NITIE, Mumbai – 400 087
Tel. No. (022) 2857 3371/ 2803 5317/ 2803 5363
Fax: (022) 28573251/2857 2066
|Online Application Closure||March 28, 2016,17:00 Hours|
|Last date for Receipt of application by speed post||April 4, 2016|
|Written Test/ PI/ Research Presentation||May 2, 2016 (Tentative)|
|Course Begins||July 2016|
|For PG Diploma Program|
|Online Application Closure||March 28,2016, 17:00 Hours|
|Group Discussion/ Personal Interview||April 25, 26, 27, 2016 (Tentative)|
|Course Begins||June 2016|
Appliers may obtain other information regarding NITIE Admission Form 2016 by checking this Official Website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On