National Institute of Wind Energy is well known Institute which has broadcasted a job advertisement as NIWE Recruitment. Applications are invited from intending skilled candidate to fill up vacancies of Translator and Steno-Typist Posts. All those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria they may apply for NIWE Recruitment 2017.
Candidates looking for jobs in this reputed institute and wish to apply against National Institute of Wind Energy Recruitment are required to submit application form in correct manner before the last date that is 22-02-2017. To attain more information, applicants are requested to go through this page that is well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Wind Energy|
|Last Date to Apply||22-02-2017|
- Hindi Translator cum Typist
- Junior Executive Assistant (Steno-Typist)
Job hunters must have 12th pass, Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in related field as per the post applied from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board.
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of Age:
Applicant’s maximum age must be 28 years. Age may not be relaxed of reserved category SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
Appointed applicants will get an impressive amount as monthly salary from the concerned department that is-
- Hindi Translator cum Typist- Rs. 9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200
- Junior Executive Assistant (Steno-Typist)- Rs. 5200-20200 with GP Rs.2400
NIWE Recruitment: Official Notification
Application Fee for NIWE Jobs:
Appliers need to pay an application fee of Rs. 25/- through DD in the favour of National Institute of Wind Energy, payable at Chennai.
Method of Hiring:
Primarily, screening of application will be done and then candidates will be finally selected on basis of their performance in Aptitude/ Skill Test, Written Test or Interview which will be conducted by the concerned department of reputed Institute.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to Apply:
- Appliers need to first of all log on to the official site that is niwe.res.in
- After that go to ‘Information’ section which is visible at bottom of home page.
- A drop- down list will be opened you need to hit on “Careers” tab.
- Now select “Recruitment for the Post of Hindi Translator cum Typist and Junior Executive Assistant (steno Typist)” link.
- Read complete advertisement properly in accurate manner.
- After reading complete details download application form and take a print out of it.
- Attach all the documents/testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- Lastly send your application to address mentioned below.
Deputy Director General (F&A),
National Institute of Wind Energy,
Velachery – Tambaram Main Road,
Pallikaranai, Chennai 600 100
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Chennai
Last date to submit Application: 22-02-2017
Aspirants may get other details about NIWE Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification. Candidates may bookmark this page, to acquire up-to-date details regarding same.
To acquire latest upcoming notifications you need to join us on Face book/ Google plus. After reading complete details, candidates if you have any type of query then you may leave a comment in below mentioned comment box. Our expert members will try to solve your query soon as they can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|