National Institute of Wind Energy has circulated a vacancy advertisement as NIWE Recruitment. Institute is desirous to recruit talented aspirants to fill up 16 vacant posts of Project Assistants. All those candidates who are eligible for the above mentioned post, they can apply for NIWE Recruitment 2016. Application forms are invited by the organization before the last date that is 22nd July 2016.
National Institute of Wind Energy works in guidance of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy under Government of India. So applicants who want to establish their career in government sector, they can submit application form with all the documents settled below. You can also check all the details about NIWE Recruitment by following this page created by the expert team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Institute Of Wind Energy|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd July 2016|
NIWE Vacancy and Qualification Details
Graduate Jobs:- Check Here
- Age of candidates applying for above mention post must be 28 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates is applicable.
Job seekers who will be selected for the required posts, they will be given Rs.16000/- Per month as salary.
- Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of Aptitude Test / Interview which will be held by the department.
- Job hunters have to qualify both the rounds for final selection.
Check These Links:-
How to Apply for National Institute of Wind Energy Recruitment
If you are applying for above mention posts, then you can follow up this steps mentioned below:
- You can go to the official website of National Institute Of Wind Energy that is niwe.res.in
- In the bottom of the page, hit “Career” tab under “Information” section.
- Select “Application for the Post of Project Assistant ____” link.
- A PDF file will be open in new page, read all the information available there.
- Download application and fill all the details in it.
- Affix a recent passport size photo on application form.
- Attest all the copies of self-attested certificates and testimonials on qualifications right from matriculation, experience, proof of age, community, etc.
- Put all the documents in an envelope and super script it with “Application for the position of Project Assistant” and send it to the below mention address.
The Director (F&A),
National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE),
Velachery – Tambaram Main Road,
Pallikaranai, Chennai 600 100
To Check Current Jobs in Chennai:- Hit Here
Last date to submit application form: 22nd July 2016
Candidates can follow Official Link to get all the details about NIWE Recruitment 2016. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook to get all the upcoming details about the required post.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|