National JALMA Institute for Leprosy & other Mycobacterial Diseases has propagated a latest vacancy advertisement for NJILOMD Recruitment. NJILOMD is inviting application forms from eligible and willing candidates for filling up the Scientist-’B’ (Medical/ Animal Husbandry) post. So, job seekers who are meeting all eligibility criteria may apply for NJILOMD Recruitment 2016 by sending their application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Scientist-’B’ (Medical/ Animal Husbandry)|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||15th April 2016|
Aspirants can obtain further information about the NJILOMD Recruitment like required education qualification, limitation of age, scale of pay, application fee detail, selection process, and procedure to apply etc, that are provided below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
- Job hunters must have MBBS degree / M.V.Sc. degree from the recognized university or institution.
- Candidates should have MD degree in Community Medicine/Social & Preventive Medicine/Microbiology/Pathology.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications
Limitation of Age:
Age of the applicants should not be more than 35 years (relaxable upto 5 years for Government servants in accordance with the instructions and orders issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard.
Scale of Pay:
Job hunters who will be appointed for NJILOMD Vacancy ill get the impressive and good amount of salary of Rs. Rs.15, 600- 39, 100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5, 400/-.
Application Fee Detail:
Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- through crossed Indian Postal Order (lPO) payable to the Director, National JALMA Institute for Leprosy & other Mycobacterial Diseases (lCMR), Agra.
Mode of Selection for jalma-icmr.org.in Vacancy:
- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of National JALMA Institute for Leprosy & other Mycobacterial Diseases.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the written test’
Procedure to Apply for NJILOMD Recruitment:
- First of all applying candidates need to visit official website of organization that is www. icmr.nic.in
- Then, press “employment opportunities” tab which is available at left side of the home page and hit “permanent posts” tab.
- Now, hit “Application are invited for the posts of Scientist B in medical & animal Husbandry” link and download the application form.
- After that, fill the form within correct manner and attach photocopies of all important documents and passport size photographs,
- The completed application in a sealed cover super scribed “Application for Scientist-’B’ (Medical/ Animal Husbandry)”.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address on or before the last date.
National JALMA Institute for Leprosv & other Mvcobacterial Disease (ICMR),
Taj Ganj Agra- 282 004 (Uttar Pradesh)
Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 15th April 2016 upto 5:00 PM
If you want to get other detail regarding NJILOMD Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|