NMAT Eligibility Criteria
The candidates, who are planning to apply for NMAT by GMAC, they are advised to check NMAT Eligibility Criteria of the test. Before applying against NMAT, candidates must ensure that they fulfill NMIMS Management Aptitude Test Eligibility Criteria. NMAT 2018 will be conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for those students, who want to take admission in MBA programs. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test 2018 will be held in a 75-day window to provide admission in 22 management institutions. So, appearing candidates are suggested to check NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 with complete info like Qualification, Age Limit etc.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Study (NMIMS) is going to provide admission in the Two-Year Full-Time Programs MBA, MBA-HR & MBA-Pharmaceutical Management at Mumbai Campus, PGDM at Bengaluru Campus and PGDM at Hyderabad Campus. If you want against this exam, then you should meet the eligibility norms as per notification. For your convenience, we have provided whole eligibility norms on this single web portal. To get entire information about NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018, you need to checkout this page which is made by the team of recruitmentresult.com
NMAT Eligibility Criteria
NMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants, who are applying forNMAT, must have completed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- The minimum marks required in the qualifying exam are 50 percent.
- Candidates, who will be appearing the final year of their qualifying marks, are also eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit.
NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 – NMIMS Campuses:
|NMIMS Campus & Program||Eligibility Criteria|
|Mumbai (MBA HR)|
|Mumbai (MBA Pharmaceutical Management)|
|Bengaluru (PGDM) & Hyderabad (PGDBM)|
Check Out Complete: NMAT Notification
NMAT 2018 Selection Process:
Contenders will be selected for NMAT 2018 on the basis their performance in 3 stages like Marks scored in NMAT 2018, Case Discussion and Personal Interview which will be conducted by the organization.
NMAT by GMAC Exam Pattern:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time in Minutes|
Must Read: How To Prepare For NMAT In 2 Months
Institutes Participating in NMAT 2018
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- SRM University, Chennai
- Thapar University, Chandigarh
- Shoolini University, Chandigarh
- VIT University, Vellore
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) , Dehradun
Important Points of NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018:
- NMIMS Management Aptitude Test can be taken three times in a given admission cycle.
- It allows you to choose the order in which the candidate wish to answer in each of the sections.
- Applicants can select the date, time and location to appear for the test and they can self-schedule the test.
- Applicants are able to choose 27 test centers to take the exam.
- No negative marking applies to NMAT.
- One can review the answers given by them at the end of each section.
- One can send the NMAT score to B-Schools for seeking admission upto 7 programmes, without paying additional fee.
Stay tuned with this web portal of recruitmentresult.com for more news and updates on NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|NMAT Registration||NMAT Exam Pattern|
|NMAT Results||NMAT Syllabus|
|NMAT Admit Card||MBA Preparation Books List|
|Top Colleges in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|