NMAT Previous Year Papers
Every Year, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) conducts the entrance exam of NMAT for the admission in the management courses like PGDM (Diploma) & MBA (Post graduation degree).On this page, We are providing the NMAT Previous Year Papers & Sample Paper.
|NMAT Registration||NMAT Syllabus|
|NMAT Preparation Book||MBA Entrance Exams|
|NMIMS Admission 2015||Top MBA Colleges in India|
NMAT Sample Paper
Some important examples of the NMAT Previous year sample papers:
Que.1. Most people have certain prejudices against certain types or styles of writing.(…) But these are common and meaningful modes of communication that we need to study and understand.
- For example, popular science and children’s fiction are considered unintellectual
- Some of us would regard ‘Sunday magazine’ journalism and advertising as cheap and even improper.
- Great essayists have always been a source of inspiration to young writers
The blank can be filled by –
(A) only A
(B) only B
(C) only C
(D) A or B
Que.2. Select the appropriate meaning of the phrase “Of the first water”
(C) of the highest quality
Que.3. MIGRANT: SETTLED
(A) Static: dynamic
(B) Mendicant: rich
(C) Jab: praise
(D) Gallant: brave
Que.4. A pineapple costs Rs. 7 each. A watermelon costs Rs. 5 each. Z spends Rs. 38 on these fruits. The number of pineapples purchased is
(D) Can’t say
Que.5. A trader sells two articles at the same sales price. On one of the articles, he makes a profit of 20% while on the other, he incurs a loss of 15%. If the sales price of both the articles is Rs. 10,200 each what is the overall profit/loss made by the trader?
- Calculate the profit earned on the first article and the loss incurred on the second article
- Calculate the cost price for both the articles.
- Deduct the sum of the cost prices of both articles from Rs. 20,400,
(A) All (a), (b) and (c) are correct and necessary
(B) Only (b) and (c) are correct and necessary
(C) Only (a) and (c) are correct and necessary
(D) Only (c) is correct and necessary
Que.6. The Pacific yew is an evergreen tree that grows in the Pacific Northwest. The Pacific yew has a fleshy, poisonous fruit. Recently, taxol, a substance found in the bark of the Pacific yew, was discovered to be a promising new anticancer drug.
A. Taxol is poisonous when taken by healthy people.
B. Taxol has cured people from various diseases.
C. People should not eat the fruit of the Pacific yew.
D. The Pacific yew was considered worthless until taxol was discovered.
Que.7. A person crosses a 600 m long street in 5 minutes. What is his speed in km per hour?
Que.8. In a flight of 600 km, an aircraft was slowed down due to bad weather. Its average speed for the trip was reduced by 200 km/hr and the time of flight increased by 30 minutes. The duration of the flight is:
A. 1 hour
B. 2 hours
C. 3 hours
D. 4 hours
- NMIMS provides admission to the students in full time MBA course in Mumbai & PGDM course in Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
- Maximum of 3 times are taken by applicant. 15 days gap allows in last 2 successive attempts.
- These 3 attempts are given by NMIMS for making best score to get good college. The marks of every attempt are added for better score.
- After 15 days of the exam, result is declared for every attempt separately.
- For better understanding the exam pattern of NMAT entrance exam, NMAT Sample paper are very efficient for the student.
- In the previous year papers, NMIMS give 120 questions of English language, Quantitative Skills & Logical reasoning in 120 minutes.
Better option of download Free PDF of NMAT exam is given on this page. So Dear visitors, get your preparation kit of NMAT exam questions of previous year papers. More competitive exam previous year papers like MAT, XAT for MBA admission are also available on our web portal.