According to latest NMAT Schedule, Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) will start NMAT Registration 2019-20 from 02-07-2019 onwards. Interested candidates can fill the NMAT by GMAC Registration Form till the last date that is 03-10-2019. NMAT Registration Login Link will be updated soon on this page. Complete details regarding process to fill NMAT Application Form, NMAT Exam Date etc are given below.
NMAT Important Dates 2019:
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|NMAT Apply Online||02-07-2019||03-10-2019|
|Registration – Retake||05-10-2019||14-12-2019|
|NMAT Exam Dates||04-10-2019||17-12-2019|
|NMAT Result Submission||–||3rd Week of January, 2020|
|Final Announcement of results||–||31-03-2020|
Q. What is the Procedure to Fill NMAT Registration Form?
NMAT New Registration:
- Candidates first visit the official website that is www.nmat.org.in
- Go to “NMAT by GMAC” and hit “Register” tab.
- New user registration details will open, enter your first, last name, country, mobile number, email id and choose a password. Hit on “Submit” button.
- A new window will appear prompting you to complete the NMAT by GMAC Registration form.
- An authentication email will be sent to the email you provided.
- You will be able to NMAT Login only after validating your email ID.
- Once the email is verified, Hit on “Login” button and provide your email id and password to log into your NMAT by GMAC account.
- Upon successful login you will be able to access NMAT Online Registration Form in your NMAT by GMAC account.
- You need to complete all the sections in online registration form related to your personal information, contact information, educational and work experience, programme/school preference, additional information & NMAT Exam terms & conditions.
Selection of B-School:
- Choose the schools to send your scores under the “Schools Preference” section.
- Up to 5 programmes/schools are included in your registration fee.
- Before submitting the NMAT Application Form, you are advised to review your registration form carefully.
- Once the “Submit Form” button is submitted, no other changes can be made EXCEPT “School Preference” section.
- Upload a recent, coloured, passport-sized photograph (according to the specifications, if any).
- This photograph will be used on the NMAT admit card 2019.
- Read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of GMAC, and check the boxes to accept them.
Recheck and Submission of NMAT Application Form:
- You can also change your “Communication Preferences” at any point of time.
- You need to hit on the “Submit Form” button to complete your NMAT Online Application Form.
- The next screen will display your unique NMAT by GMAC Registration Number.
Payment of NMAT Registration Fee:
- You are required to pay the applicable exam fee for successful completion of the NMAT Registration.
- Hit on the “Proceed with online payment” link that appears along with the NMAT by GMAC Registration Number.
- After completion of NMAT Online Form, you will receive an email with your unique NMAT by GMAC Registration Number.
- Applicants should use this NMAT Registration Number for all future correspondence with GMAC.
Must Know: How To Fill Online Application Form
Q. What is NMAT Registration Fee?
|Test Registration (Early)||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||INR 2500 + applicable taxes|
|Retake||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||INR 1100 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||INR 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
Q. How to Pay NMAT Registration Fee?
You can Pay Fee Online by Visa or MasterCard Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking/American Express Card/ Diners Card, IMPS, UPI and Mobile Wallets.
Q. How does a test taker register for NMAT by GMAC?
- Applicants can register for NMAT by GMAC through an online registration application available on the websitewww.nmat.org.in from 9:00 am (IST) onwards starting 02-07-2019.
- Online registrations will close at 11:59 pm Indian Standard Time (IST) on Oct 3, 2019. GMGC shall not accept registrations from test takers in any other mode or form.
Q. Does the “First come First serve” apply to NMAT Registration or Scheduling or both?
- First come First serve principle applies to both NMAT Registration and scheduling.
- The earlier one registers and makes payment, the earlier will be able to schedule the test.
- And the earlier one schedules the test; higher are the chances of getting preferred date, time and test location.
Links Related to NMAT:
|NMAT Result||Get Details|
|NMAT 2019-20||Get Details|
|NMAT Cut Off||Get Details|
|NMAT Admit Card||Get Details|
|NMAT Syllabus||Get Details|
|NMAT Mock Test||Get Details|
|NMAT Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|NMAT Previous Year Paper||Get Details|
|NMAT Full Form||Get Details|
|How to Prepare for NMAT||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q. Can a test taker edit his/her registration application post NMAT Registration payment?
Candidates will be able to edit only certain section like School Preference and Communication Preferences in their NMAT Registration form after submitting the registration fee.
Q. What are the specifications of the photograph to be uploaded on the NMAT Registration Application?
- Photos should be in one of these formats: JPG, PNG, GIF.
- No landscaped or rotated pictures are allowed
- Size should not exceed 1 MB.
- Photo should have either white or lightly colored background.
- Eyes should be open and clearly visible.
- Test taker face should be distinctly visible, straight and at the centre. Shoulder tops should be also clear on the photo.
- Photograph should not be more than 6 months old.
NMAT Registration 2019-20:
NMAT 2019 Registration will be started by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Candidates can apply for NMAT 2019 from 02-07-2019 onwards. Applicants can fill the NMAT Registration Form till the last date that is 03-10-2019.
NMAT Registration 2019 is the first step for those who want to appear for this computer-based test which will be conducted over a period of 75 days. After registration, candidates will be able to select a suitable date/ time/ NMAT 2019 exam centre.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Apply for Scholarship||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|