NMAT Results 2014
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies School of Business Management (NMIMS) has declared the result of final exam of NMAT (UG) titled as NMAT Results 2014 which was scheduled on 10th & 11th may 2014 at centers across the country.
- Many students are participates in this examination according to their qualification and now looking for result those candidates must check their cutoff marks online.
- Main motive of conducting NMAT entrance test by NMIMS for take the admission in Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs at their Mumbai and Shirpur campuses.
- Latest information regarding to NMAT test as how to check and download the result is shaped below:
Name Of The Organization:
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies School of Business Management (NMIMS)
Type Of Announcement:
NMAT Results 2014
NMIMS is a reputed and private university. It is located in Mumbai, India. There are 10000 students and 200 academic staff. The university is affiliated from UGC and NAAC. It was established in year 1981. The university offers various post graduate business management programs.
How To Check The NMAT Result 2014?
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of NMIMS that is www.nmims.edu
- Place the cursor on “programs” section of menu bar at the top of the home page.
- Select the discipline for which you participate in the entrance test
- Enter your NMAT ID provided previously at the time of registration, date of birth (or password) and captcha security code.
- Go to ‘Get Your Results!’ button and your result will be display on your computer screen.
- You can take the print out of the result for the future reference.
Latest NMAT Updates – Check Here
|NMAT 2014 Registration||NMAT Syllabus 2014|
|MBA Entrance Exams 2014||NMAT Previous Year Papers|
|Top MBA Colleges in India 2014||NMAT Preparation Book|
|Top Colleges in India||Complete Details|
|Education Loans for Students||Complete Details|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Complete Details|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Complete Details|
Note: Participants must check the Official Link.