NMIMS Mumbai Admission
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies offers admission to UG, PG and other Courses through NMIMS Entrance Exam. Applicants can register for NMIMS Mumbai Admission 2019 till the last date which is provided below. More details about NMIMS Mumbai Notification such as eligibility, application form etc are given below.
Overview of NMIMS Admission 2019:
- Name of University: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Admission Form: UG & PG
- Opening Date to Fill NMIMS Mumbai Online Form: Provided Below
- NMIMS Mumbai Admission Last Date: Provided Below
- Official Website: www.nmims.edu
NMIMS Mumbai Admission
NMIMS Mumbai Admission Important Dates 2019:
|Course Name||NMIMS Mumbai Admission Apply Online Last Date||Test Date/ Interview|
|B.Tech/ B.Tech+MBA (Tech)||For NPAT: 01-05-2019 Form Filling: 21-04-2019||12 & 13-05-2019|
|B.Sc (Economics)/ B.Com/BBA|
|Integrated MBA (Family business)||13-05-2019||19-05-2019|
|M.Sc (Chemistry/ Biological Sciences/ Statistics)||01-06-2019||13, 14 & 15-06-2019|
|M.Pharm/ M.Pharm+MBA||22-05-2019||01 & 02-06-2019|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry/ Biological Sciences)||13-06-2019||23-06-2019|
NMIMS Mumbai Courses Offered:
|UG Courses||B.Tech, B.Sc Economics, B.Com (Hons.), B.Sc. Finance, BBA|
|Integrated Courses||MBA Tech (B.Tech + MBA), MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)|
For NMAT: Some Other Courses in MBA:
Full Time Programs
|Doctoral Program In Management|
|Executive MBA (EMBA)|
|Part Time Programs|
Must Check: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What is NMIMS Mumbai Eligibility Criteria?
For NMIMS Mumbai UG Admission: Contenders must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent in concerned discipline with minimum 50% marks from recognized University / Institute against NMIMS Mumbai Admission Notification 2019.
For NMIMS Mumbai PG Admission: Applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate from recognized University / Institute.
Q-What is NMIMS Mumbai Admission Fees & Application Fee?
|School (s)||Application Fee|
|For Programs of One School||Rs. 1800|
|For Programs of Two Schools||Rs. 3000|
|For Programs of Three Schools||Rs. 4000|
|For Programs of Four Schools||Rs. 5000|
|Courses||NMIMS Mumbai Fees|
|NMIMS Bangalore Fees|
|NMIMS B Tech Fees /|
NMIMS Engineering Fees
|NMIMS MBA Tech Fees||Rs.3,50,000||–|
|NMIMS Pharma MBA Fees||Rs.3,00,000||–|
|Nmims BBA Fees||Rs.2,25,000||Rs.2,25,000|
|NMIMS Fees For MBA||Rs. 3,30,000||–|
|NMIMS PGDM Fees||Rs. 7,25,000/-||Rs. 7,25,000/-|
Fee Refund In Case Of Withdrawal / Cancellation Of Admission
Do You Know: How to Get a Free College Education
Q-What is Process of Fee Refund In Case Of Withdrawal / Cancellation Of Admission?
Withdrawal of admission means unpaid withdrawal by student for any reason. The applicant must submit a written request for withdrawal / cancellation of admission to Deputy Registrar (Admissions) along with original fee receipt, which is must during 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.
|Percentage of Refund of Aggregate fees||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is served to the Institute|
|100%||15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|80%||Not more than 15 days after the formally-notified last date of admission|
|50%||More than 15 days but less than 30 days after formally-notified last date of admission|
|00%||More than 30 days after formally-notified last date of admission|
Q-What is NMIMS Mumbai Admission Process?
- Admission to B.Tech, BBA, B.Sc (Economics/ Finance), B.Com (Hons.) and B.Tech+MBA (Tech) is offered on the basis of a valid score in NPAT conducted by NMIMS, Mumbai.
- JEE Main qualified candidates are also eligible to apply for B.Tech program.
- Admission of aspirants will be made on the basis of Case Discussion (CD) & Personal Interview (PI).
- Case Discussion & Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted in Mumbai & Bangalore (if required).
- For CD/ PI the candidates have to carry their NMAT by GMAC™ admit card
- NMAT by GMAC™ Exam is a mandatory requirement for applying to NMIMS University Courses.
- The score of the NMAT by GMAC™ exam for all the NMIMS applicants will be submitted by GMAC to NMIMS (Deemed to-be-University).
- Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) only for shortlisted candidates.
Get Details Of: Education Loans for Students
Q-What is New in NMIMS Mumbai Exam Pattern 2019?
NMAT by GMAC is an Objective Type Multiple Choice paper. It comprises the following sections:
|Section||No. of Questions||Time (Minutes)|
For M.Pharm+ MBA Exam Pattern:
|Topic||No. of Questions|
Know Here: How Do Toppers Study?
Q-How to Fill NMIMS Mumbai Online Application Form?
- Logon to official website that is www.nmims.edu
- Go to “Admission” section and hit the link.
- Select appropriate link related to “NMIMS Mumbai Admission Notification”.
- Read notification and hit suitable link related to NMIMS Mumbai Admission Apply Online” tab.
- Then select and enter Programme code from the options available.
- Afterwards choose Examination Centre Code from the options.
- Fill the NMIMS Mumbai Application Form with all necessary details in an appropriate manner.
- After completion of NMIMS Mumbai Online Form check form at once and press on “Submit” button.
- Take print out of NMIMS Mumbai Admission Form Form for future use.
NMIMS Mumbai Official Website>> Press Here
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai Admission 2019:
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies was recognized under the support of SVKM in 1981 and it is one of top 10 B-Schools of India. NMIMS has emerged as one of the best multidisciplinary learning institutes with campuses situated in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Shirpur, Indore and Bengaluru.
Registration can be done online followed by form submission at the university admission office for all courses. So, interested candidates can apply for NMIMS Mumbai Admission 2019 on or before the last date to participate in NMIMS Mumbai Entrance Exam 2019. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|