Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has opened NMIMS Admission 2016 for the admission in graduate or post graduate progemmes. Candidates who want to take admission in this institute they must check eligibility criteria and online procedure to apply for NMIMS Admission 2016. NMIMS announces admission to its Two-Year Full-Time Programs MBA, MBA-HR & MBA-Pharmaceutical Management at Mumbai Campus, PGDM at Bengaluru Campus and PGDM at Hyderabad Campus for the academic year 2016-18.
|Announcement type||NMIMS Admission 2016 – 2018|
|Closing date for MBA full Time||19th October 2015 Monday|
|Last date for MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus and PGDM||18th December Friday|
Procedure will be conducted for the selection of the candidates. Factors on which the selection procedure depends are academic qualification and through entrance test: NMAT by GMAC. For more information about the NMIMS Admission 2016 and more relevant details please visit this website recruitmentresult.com.
Details of NMIMS Admission 2016
For getting admission in the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) first of candidates will have to clear the NMAT exam. If any candidate wants to apply, more than one programme/campus according to his eligibility by giving preference may apply.
To get admission candidates will have to pay required fee.
Exam pattern of NMAT Exam
The NMAT by GMAC™ will comprise the following:
|S.No||Section||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for NMAT exam
Aspirants should be a bachelor degree holder in any stream with min 50% marks from any approved university.
MBA Program Objectives
This is a two –year full time programme, spread over six trimesters and leading to the degree in Master of Business Administration. The programme seeks to train students to become decision makers with social sensitivity, broad strategic vision, and capability of assuming higher corporate responsibility and marked degree of flexibility in interpersonal relationships.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission:
|Name of the program||Qualification|
|MBA (Mumbai Campus)||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. * Sub clauses 3.1 to 3.8 are also applicable.|
|MBA HR Selection process is separate (Mumbai Campus)||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. * Sub clauses 3.1 to 3.8 are also applicable.|
|MBA Pharmaceutical Management – Selection process is separate (Mumbai Campus)||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. Post Graduate degree holders in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply.|
Candidates with B. Tech. or B.E. in Bio-Tech. or Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply. Candidates working in Pharmaceutical Companies for more than two years are preferred.
* Sub clauses 3.1 to 3.8 are also applicable.
|PGDM – Bengaluru campus PGDM – Hyderabad campus||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.|
* Sub clauses 3.1 to 3.8 are also applicable.
- Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of Case Discussion (CD) & Personal Interview (PI).
- Case Discussion & Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted in Mumbai & Bangalore (if required). For CD/ PI the candidates have to carry their NMAT by GMAC™ admit card
Registration charges (Non-Refundable)
- Rs.1100/- for normal registration for either MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus or PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM –
- Rs. 1500/- for both MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus and PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad.
- Rs.1100/- for either MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus or PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad.
- Rs. 1500/- for both MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus and PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad
- NMAT by GMAC™ Exam is a mandatory requirement for applying to NMIMS University programmes.
- For more information please visit www.nmat.org.in
- The score of the NMAT by GMAC™ exam for all the NMIMS applicants will be submitted by GMAC to NMIMS (Deemed to-be-University).
- Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) only for shortlisted candidates
- Candidates’ academic performance, relevant work experience and other similar inputs
- It is mandatory for candidates to fill in the application form on www.nmims.edu to confirm his candidature and be in the NMIMS admission programs for 2016-18 Batch.
Admission Schedule: NMIMS Academic session 2016-2018:
- Closing date for MBA full Time: Monday, 19th October 2015
- Last date for MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus and PGDM: Friday, 18th December, 2015
Documents to be presented at the time of admission:
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet (for 1,2,3,4 ……… years), separately for each semester/ trimester.Only if separate mark sheets are not issued by the University / Institute consolidated mark sheets will be accepted.
- Degree Certificate Provisional Degree certificate/ Passing Certificate
- Post Graduate Degree Marksheet, wherever applicable
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate, wherever applicable
- AIU Certificate (University Equivalence) is mandatory for those candidates who· have completed their graduation from Overseas Universities.
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (If required)
- Work Experience Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner)
- Mediclaim Policy
Note: To get more details must go through this Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On