Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has opened NMIMS Admission 2017 for the admission in graduate or post graduate programmes. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies offers various UG, PG and doctoral courses for the candidates who want to complete their higher studies in this university. Candidates who want to take admission in this institute they must possess eligibility criteria. Candidates, who want to apply for NMIMS Admission 2017, must fill the NMIMS application form by going through the official website via online mode with the help of the given procedure on or before the closing dates that is well provided below.
This page includes:
NMIMS announces admission to its Two-Year Full-Time Programs MBA, MBA-HR & MBA-Pharmaceutical Management at Mumbai Campus, PGDM at Bengaluru Campus and PGDM at Hyderabad Campus for the academic year 2017-18. A complete Procedure will be conducted for the selection of the candidates. Factors on which the selection procedure depends are academic qualification and through entrance test: NMAT by GMAC. For more information about the NMIMS Admission 2017 and more relevant details please visit this website recruitmentresult.com.
Details of NMIMS Admission 2017
For getting admission in the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) first of candidates will have to clear the NMAT exam. If any candidate wants to apply, more than one programme/campus according to his eligibility by giving preference may apply.
Full Time Programs
- MBA (Pharmaceuticals Management)
- MBA (Capital Markets)
- MBA (Banking)
- MBA (HR)
- MBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business)
Doctoral Program In Management
Executive MBA (EMBA)
Part Time Programs
- MBA (Part Time)
- MBA (Social Entrepreneurship)
- Management Program For Executives (MPE)
- Weekend Family Managed Business Administration Program (FMBA)
- Diploma in Social Entrepreneurship
- Enterprise Training Program for Women (ETW)
Hit Here: How to Start a New Life In College?
To get admission candidates will have to pay required fee.
Exam pattern of NMAT Exam
The NMAT by GMAC™ will comprise the following:
|S.No||Section||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes|
Fees for all the PG programmes at NMIMS have been tabulated below:
|MBA||Rs. 13.15 lakhs|
|MBA Pharma||Rs. 9.69 lakhs|
|MBA Capital Markets||Rs. 11.30 lakhs|
|MBA Banking||Rs. 11.30 lakhs|
|MBA HR||Rs. 13.15 lakhs|
|MBA Family Business||Rs. 14.77 lakhs|
|Executive MBA||Rs. 4.7 lakhs|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for NMAT exam
Aspirants should be a bachelor degree holder in any stream with min 50% marks from any approved university.
Read Here: How to Get a Free College Education
MBA Program Objectives
This is a two –year full time programme, spread over six trimesters and leading to the degree in Master of Business Administration. The programme seeks to train students to become decision makers with social sensitivity, broad strategic vision, and capability of assuming higher corporate responsibility and marked degree of flexibility in interpersonal relationships.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission:
|Name of the program||Qualification|
|MBA (Mumbai Campus)||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. * Sub clauses 3.1 to 3.8 are also applicable.|
|MBA HR Selection process is separate (Mumbai Campus)||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. * Sub clauses 3.1 to 3.8 are also applicable.|
|MBA Pharmaceutical Management – Selection process is separate (Mumbai Campus)||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. Post Graduate degree holders in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply.|
Candidates with B. Tech. or B.E. in Bio-Tech. or Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply. Candidates working in Pharmaceutical Companies for more than two years are preferred.
* Sub clauses 3.1 to 3.8 are also applicable.
|PGDM – Bengaluru campus PGDM – Hyderabad campus||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.|
* Sub clauses 3.1 to 3.8 are also applicable.
- Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of Case Discussion (CD) & Personal Interview (PI).
- Case Discussion & Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted in Mumbai & Bangalore (if required). For CD/ PI the candidates have to carry their NMAT by GMAC™ admit card
Must Read These Tips Before Going For An Interview:
Registration charges (Non-Refundable)
- 1100/- for normal registration for either MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus or PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM –
- 1500/- for both MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus and PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad.
- 1100/- for either MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus or PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad.
- 1500/- for both MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus and PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad
- NMAT by GMAC™ Exam is a mandatory requirement for applying to NMIMS University programmes.
- For more information please visit www.nmat.org.in
- The score of the NMAT by GMAC™ exam for all the NMIMS applicants will be submitted by GMAC to NMIMS (Deemed to-be-University).
- Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) only for shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates’ academic performance, relevant work experience and other similar inputs.
- It is mandatory for candidates to fill in the application form on www.nmims.edu to confirm his candidature and be in the NMIMS admission programs for 2017-18 Batch.
Admission Schedule: NMIMS Academic session 2017-2018:
Check the notification
Documents to be presented at the time of admission:
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet (for 1,2,3,4 ……… years), separately for each semester/ trimester.Only if separate mark sheets are not issued by the University / Institute consolidated mark sheets will be accepted.
- Degree Certificate Provisional Degree certificate/ Passing Certificate
- Post Graduate Degree Marksheet, wherever applicable
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate, wherever applicable
- AIU Certificate (University Equivalence) is mandatory for those candidates who· have completed their graduation from Overseas Universities.
- Eligibility Certificate (If required)
- Work Experience Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner)
- Mediclaim Policy
Important date for M. Sc. Finance (Batch 2017-19)
|Online Registration at www.nmims.edu||Tuesday, 07-03-2017|
|Last date of Online Registration||Monday, 22-05-2017|
|Call letters available for Personal Interview||Monday, 05-06-2017|
|Conduct of Personal Interview||Wednesday, 14-06-2017|
Merit list of candidates selected for admission on website www.nmims.edu at 5:00pm (I Merit List)
Payment of admission fees (I Merit List ) (Time 11:00am to 4:00pm)
|21-06-2017 to 27-06-2017|
Declaration of II Merit list of candidates selected for admission on website www.nmims.edu at 5:00pm (if necessary)
Payment of admission fees (II Merit List) (Time 11:00am to 4:00pm)
|29-06-2017 to 04-07-2017|
|Commencement of program||Monday, 17-07-2017|
|Closure of Admission||Thursday, 17-08-2017|
Attention Please:For Payment of Fees Sundays and Holidays Excluded
Get here>> Official Notice Regarding the Dates
In case an admitted student does not join the institution within 7 days of opening commencement of the programme i.e. Monday, 17-07-2017 of the Institution, the Institution shall refund as follows:
|Intimation of cancellation received at least seven days before the Course Commencement of the Programme i.e. 11-07-2017||100% of the fees less processing charges (Rs.10,000/-)|
|Intimation of cancellation received within six days before course commencement & up to 30 days after course commencement of the program i.e. from 12-07-2017 to 17-08-2017||If seat is filed up by another candidate within 30 days of course commencement, 100% of the fees less processing charges (Rs.10,000/-)|
If seat is not filed up by another candidate within 30 days of course commencement, 50% of the fees less processing charges(Rs.10,000/-)
Note: To get more details about NMIMS Admissions 2017, candidates must go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Current Affairs||Top Universities In India|
|Entrance Exams In India||Career Options After 12th|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|