North 24 Parganas Recruitment
North 24 Parganas has released the Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)/ Technician (Semi Skilled) vacancy through North 24 Parganas Recruitment advertisement. Through the north24parganas.gov.in recruited the organization is willing to hire eligible candidates who can perform their duties well. Willing jobseekers can apply for the North 24 Parganas Vacancy by sending their application forms to the postal address mentioned below. The last date for the candidates to apply for North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2017 is 10-04-2017.
Candidates who are interested in getting more detailed information about the North 24 Parganas Recruitment, they are advised to go through the below stated page, as in the below section all the details like the eligibility criteria , selection procedure etc are well described by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
North 24 Parganas Recruitment
|Name of the organization||North 24 Parganas|
|Last date to apply||10-04-2017|
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Technician (Semi Skilled)
Ro apply for the vacancy the candidates must have passed Matriculation and must have Industrial Training Institute Certificate or equivalent qualification from the recognized Board/ Institute.
Check Now: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
- The minimum age of the candidate to apply for the North 24 Parganas Jobs should noty be less than 18 years.
- The upper age limit of the candidates is 27 years.
- Other limitations and age relaxations will be given according to the norms of the organization.
Candidates who will be selected in the North 24 Parganas Recruitment will get an amount of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/1900/- per month which will be given by the organization in regard to their remuneration.
Mode Of Assortment:
The candidates will be selected for the Jobs in North 24 Parganas on the basis of:
- Trade test/written test/skill test
The candidates are advised to perform well in front of the interviewer. No TA/DA will be given to appear in the selection procedure.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Apply for Recruitment:
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. north24parganas.gov.in
- Hit on the “recruitment” tab appeared on the top of the homepage.
- From the drop down list appeared select the “current openings” link.
- On the next page you will get many links regarding the vacancies available.
- Select the appropriate link regarding the vacancy available.
- Then a PDF will appear in front of you containing the information regarding the vacancy chosen.
- Read all the details carefully and compare your eligibility.
- If you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then.
- Download the application form given along with the notification.
- After that take a print out of the application form.
- Fill the form carefully and attach all the required testimonials in support of, qualification, experience, caste, address etc.
- Paste your passport sized photograph and Then recheck the form again.
- After that enclose the application in an envelope and send it to the postal address mentioned by super scribing the application envelope with “name of the post applie for…”
The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance
(Metals), P.O. – Ichapur-Nawabganj,
Dist – North 24 Parganas, West Bengal – 743 144
Check Now: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Last date for the candidates to apply for the vacancies is: 10-04-2017
To get more information about the North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2017, please check the Official Link, Candidates who are satisfied with the details mentioned, they can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D tab.
If the candidates have any query regarding the post stated then they can comment by using the below stated comment box our team will be glad to help you. For more updates keep visiting our pages.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|