North Central Railway Recruitment
In order to fill up 1157 vacant Posts of Group – C/ D and Apprentice, North Central Railway Recruitment has been released online. Through NCR Recruitment, the organization invites deserving and skilled contenders.
Interested candidates who find themselves suitable for the Posts can apply online for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 by filling application form through online mode. Selection will be done through written exam/ personal interview round.
Highlights of This Page:
उत्तर मध्य रेलवे समूह – सी / डी / अपरेंटिस भर्ती!!!
Candidates are required to fill North Central Railway Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 17-12-2018 and 31-12-2018 for Technician Apprentice and Apprentice. You need to submit online form till 24-12-2018 for North Central Railway Group C/ D Recruitment.
The entire information about North Central Railway Recruitment 2018-19 has been provided at the below section of this web page which is well maintained by team of recruitmentresult.com. Check it out and apply against North Central Railway Notification.
North Central Railway Recruitment
North Central Railway Vacancies:
For North Central Railway Technician Apprentices Act 1961
|Post Name||North Central Railway Vacancy|
For North Central Railway Group C/ D:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
For North Central Railway Apprentices:
|Trade||No. of Vacancies|
11000+ Latest Railway Vacancies: Grab Now
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs:
For North Central Railway Technician Apprentices Recruitment: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks and ITI pass certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT for North Central Railway Jobs.
For North Central Railway Group C/ D Recruitment: Contenders who want to apply against North Central Railway Group C Recruitment and North Central Railway Group D Recruitment must have completed 10+2/ graduation from any recognized university.
For North Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment: Individuals those who want to apply against North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment must have completed 10th standard or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks with ITI passed certificate in related trade from any recognized board/ institute for North Central Railway Recruitment.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitation for NCR Recruitment:
- For Apprentice and Technician Apprentice:
Those applicants who belong to the age group of 15- 24 years as on 17-12-2018 are eligible to apply against North Central Railway openings. Relaxation of 05 years will be given to SC/ ST candidates, 03 years to OBC candidates and 10 years to PWD candidates as per organization norms for North Central Railway Recruitment Notification.
- For Group C/ D:
The minimum age required against North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment is set to 18 years and the maximum age will be disclosed at the time of selection process for NCR Railway Recruitment. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved candidates as per the norms of organization for NCR Recruitment.
Hit Here for: North Central Railway Technician Apprentice Recruitment
Hit Here for: North Central Railway Group C/ D Recruitment
Hit Here for: North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment
Application Fee for North Central Railway Recruitment:
A postal order / Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- addressed to Sr. DFM / NCR / ALD as processing fee which is not refundable for North Central Railway Recruitment. No fee is required to be paid by SC / ST / PH / women candidates for Technician Apprentice and Apprentice Posts.
Pay Scale for North Central Railway Bharti:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Technician Apprentice||Stipend will be paid as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time|
|Group C/ D||Rs. 5200- 20200/- with corresponding Grade pay Rs. 1800- 1900/-|
|Apprentice||As Per Norms|
Must Check: Railway Salary Package
Selection Process against NCR Recruitment:
For Group C/ D Post: As per the candidates’ academic records, they will get shortlisted for written exam/ personal interview round. Those applicants who will be able to clear the written exam/ personal interview round get selected against RRC North Central Railway job openings.
For Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Post:
The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list of the candidates who have applied and are eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/oral exam in this selection.
Download From Here: North Central Railway Syllabus
How to Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019?
For North Central Railway Gr-C/D and Technician Apprentice:
Those aspirants who want to apply against North Central Railway Notification are required to follow the mentioned below steps:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in for North Central Railway Apply Online
- Select “News and Recruitment” tab available at the menu bar of the home page to fill North Central Railway Online Form.
- Hit “Recruitment” option from the drop down list and select the suitable link which is related to North Central Railway Gr-C/D and Technician Apprentice posts.
- Download North Central Railway Recruitment Notification and read the essential details.
- Hit “Apply” option and fill the correct details in North Central Railway Application Form.
- Upload scanned copies of essential documents and press “Submit” button along with North Central Railway Online Application Form.
- At last, take a print out of NCR Application form for further use.
Important Note for Technician Apprentice Post:
Take print out of application form and submit it to Office of Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer, Allahabad (Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section – Room No. 112.
For North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment:
- Firstly, applicants need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in for NCR Vacancies.
- Then select “News and Recruitment” tab available at the top of the home page.
- After that, hit “Recruitment” option from the drop down list.
- Press “Engagement of Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961 for this year 2017-18” link.
- Download North Central Railway Recruitment Notification and read the details about NCR Openings.
- After that, download North Central Railway Application Form and fill it with correct details.
- Attach self-attested copies of required documents and submit it at the postal address:
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Office of the Divisional Railway Manager
Personnel Dept. (R&D Section)
North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003
|Post Name||Last Date to Apply|
|For Technician Apprentice||31-12-2018|
|For Group C/ D||24-12-2018|
Also Get: North Central Railway Admit Card
You can go through the Official Link and will get further information about North Central Railway Recruitment 2019. Clear your doubts regarding North Central Railway Recruitment by write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Latest Recruitment Today