North Central Railway Recruitment
North Central Railway invites career oriented candidates to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment. Here, we informed you the latest updates on NCR Recruitment 2017. Passionate applicants, who are interested to apply against North Central Railway Job for413 vacant post of Apprentices Trade can, submit forms through online mode. Interested candidates need to fill an application form before 17-03-2017 for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017.
Highlights Of This Page
Job searchers who have done 10th or 12th or its equivalent from recognized board can grab this chance. Candidates, who want to be a part of this organization, may follow below provided instructions to get register for NCR Vacancies on or before the last date. For gaining additional information, you have to readout this page which has prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
North Central Railway Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||North Central Railway|
|Number Of Seats||413|
|Last Date To Submit Forms||17-03-2017|
Candidates who want to apply against North Central Railway Vacancies must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. Certificate issued by principal is not accepted.
Check Here: Latest ITI Jobs
Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
For North Central Railway Jobs Selected applicant will gat attractive and satisfying amount of Stipend that will be paid as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time. Allowances and other benefits may also be granted as per the performance of the selected applicant.
Grab Now: Latest 5000 Railway Sector
- Candidates are required to pay application fees of Rs. 100/- in favour of WAO, NCR Jhansi and payable at Jhansi as an application fee.
- Fees May be sent with the printout of application by ordinary/registered/speed post.
- The SC/ST/ physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
- A portal fee of Rs 70/- (Seventy Rupees) will compulsorily be paid online by all candidates.
Process of Hiring:
The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied S eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/oral exam in this selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total marks obtained in 10th or equivalent examination as well as average marks obtained in ITI by a candidate from recognized educational board/institute.
Read Now: Interview Preparation Tips
Steps To Apply For North Central Railway Recruitment:
- First of all candidates are required to log on to the official website that is www.mponline.gov.in
- Now go to “Online Assessment” tab that is available at the top of home page.
- After that on new page select “Railway”.
- After that various jobs links will appear you can select an appropriate link for the post you need to apply.
- Now, PDF will appear, read the advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before applying.
- Now, apply online and fill the application forms also attach all below mentioned documents.
- At last press “Submit” tab and also take a hard copy of it for future use.
Read Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Personal Email that may be legal
- Scan the Photo, Signature, and thumb impression after complete the given format but this JPEG image’s size should not over to 200 kb.
- Applicant’s name and father’s name spellings should be the same as given in High School Certificate
- The pin code of applicant’s area’s post office
- Mobile No
- The particulars if already registered in employment office
- For thumb impression used printer ink (Black).
- Two physical identification
- Scan the matriculate and ITI mark sheet and SC/ST/OBC certificate
- Applicant should scan any one copy out of Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Driving License as a proof of his identification.
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
- The date for open online application: 15-02-2017
- Last date of online application: 17-03-2017
To get other information regarding North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 you may check Official Link. For any query or any suggestion related to this applicants may comment us on below provided comment box our team will soon reply towards it. You can also subscribe us for free and enjoy free email service direct to your inbox regarding latest updates.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: