North Central Railway Recruitment
There is a latest Opportunity to get jobs in North Central Railway, Jhansi. Eligible and passionate candidates can apply against a recently released advertisement titled as North Central Railway Recruitment. There is total 446 vacancies are available to be filled p for the posts of Apprentice in different Trade. Applicants, willing to apply for NCR Vacancy can send their application forms in prescribed format to the below mentioned address. The last date for submission of applications is 30-11-17. For more details about North Central Railway Recruitment 2017, candidates can go through the below section of this page.
Overview of this page:
North Central Railway Application form can be downloaded from the official portal. Applicants are infirmed that they have to send required documents along with the application form. They need to send application form in this way that it must reach at the department before closing date. you can get the steps to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 from the below segment of this page, which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
North Central Railway Recruitment
|Organization name||North Central Railway|
|Number of vacancy||446|
North Central Railway Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||11|
What Qualification is required for North Central Railway Vacancies?
Those, who want to apply for North Central Railway 446 Apprentice Vacancies , they must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
Check More: 10th Pass Jobs
Age Restrictions for NCR Jobs:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Jobs opening at North Central Railway, their age should not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 25 years as on 30-11-17.
Relaxation in Age:
- The upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For physically handicapped persons upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
What Salary will you get for Vacancy in North Central Railway?
Aspirants, successfully selected for appointment on NRC Apprentice Recruitment will get an attractive amount of salary as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time.
North Central Railway Jobs-Application Fee:
Aspirants are required to send A bank draft of Rs 100/- in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi. The SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
Method of Engagement for North Central Railway 2017 Recruitment:
The selection of candidates for Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the notification.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Procedure to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017:
Aspirants can apply for North Central Railway latest jobs by following some of these below mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website that is www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now you need to follow “News & Recruitment” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- You must select Recruitment >> Engagement of Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961 for the year 2017-18.
- Hit on “Engagement of Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961 for the year 2017-18” link.
- On the next window you will get all the details about job you must read it.
- Afterwards you need to press “Notification No- 01/2017/JHS Sub- Engagement of Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961 for the year 2017-18” available at the last.
- A PDF file will be visible in front of you, contain the remaining details. You must read it.
- After reading all the details in NCR Notification, if you satisfying all the abilities required for job then you must download the application form prescribed below.
- Fill the application form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents with it and send the same to the below mentioned address.
Get Here >> North Central Railway Recruitment Notification
Applications should be sent to:
Office of the Divisional Railway Manager
Personnel Dept. (R&D Section)
North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003
Last Date for receipt of Applications: 30-11-17
Candidates must visit the Official Link to get rest details about North Central Railway Recruitment 2017–2018. You must stay in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates. Candidates having any query related to the content available on this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||RRB Sample Paper|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|