North Central Railway Recruitment
A recent employment notification has strewed entitled as North Central Railway Recruitment with the purpose to hire up the skilled and energetic candidates for the recruitment of Scouts & Guides persons in sports quota. Keen Contenders who desire to get job in government sector and meet all the requirements may apply for North Central Railway Jobs by submitting the application forms as soon as possible. Here on this web page we give you whole information regarding North Central Railway Recruitment 2017. So stay tuned with this page.
Candidates who want to get the chance and make their career bright need to fill the application forms and submit it through online mode by following the indicated steps on or before the closing date that is 18th December 2016. Remaining details about this Recruitment notification are well specified here on this page, which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com. You can also bookmark this web page by using cntrl+d.
North Central Railway Recruitment
|Organization Name||Railway recruitment cell, North Central Railway|
|Last Date||18th December 2016|
North Central Railway Vacancy:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Scouts & Guides Persons|
- Candidates who are going to apply for the said posts should have minimum qualification of 10th/ Intermediate/ Apprenticeship/ ITI or equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Candidates must be President’s Scout/Guide/Ranger/Rover OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) Holder in any section.
- He should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for at least 5 years. The ‘Certificate of Activeness’ should be as per Annexure ‘C’ and attended two events at National level OR All India Railways’ level AND Two events at State level.
Check More Job Options:
Aspirants must be above 18 years and below 32 years of age as on 1st January 2017 is required and relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates according to the rules of government as follow:
Candidates who will be finalizing for the said positions will get the impressive amount of salary as Rs.5200- 20200/- including grade pay as tag on:
|Group ‘D’||Rs. 1800/-|
Grab Now: Vacancies in Railway Sector
Mode of Assortment:
Selection of the candidates for the Scouts & Guides quota will be done on the basis of following criteria:
- 500/- for General Candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen /Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes will be paid as an examination fees.
- The examination fee is non-refundable.
- It should be paid through ONLINE mode by using internet banking or debit/credit cards.
How to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the Railway recruitment cell NCR that is “www.rrcald.org”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Notification” tab situated in Menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- After that choose and hit on the appropriate link of advertisement that is “Notification of Employment Notice No. SQ 2016-17 Recruitment Against Sports Quota”.
- Now press on the “Scouts & Guide Quota (S&GQ 2016-17)” link and read the notification carefully.
- Then hit on the “Registration” tab and fill the details in the space provided and press on “Submit” button.
- Now Fill Online Application Form correctly including every detail in respective manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents, certificates and passport size photographs along with them.
- Now submit the application form.
- At last, take a print out of the application form for further usage.
Date to Remember:
Last date of Submission: 18th December 2016
You may go through below stated Official Link to directly applying for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017. You may also stay in touch with us to get latest updates.
To Apply Online Now: Hit Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB Exam Schedule||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Online Quiz|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam|