North Central Railway Recruitment
Those candidates who want to enhance their career in railway sector can apply for North Central Railway Recruitment. The organization has circulated a vacancy advertisement to recruit eligible candidates to fill 29 vacant post of Lecturer (PGT), Assistant teacher (TGT) and Primary Teacher (PRT). So interested job seekers shall first evaluate their eligibility and if they satisfy the eligibility norms then they can apply for North Central Railway Job Openings. For more information regarding North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 you may go through the below section of this page.
Key contents of this page:
North Central Railway is inviting applications from young and enthusiastic candidates to capture the vacant post. Interested candidates can download application form by visiting official website of organization that is www.rrcald.org and send the application from before its closing date that is 26/09/2017. Go through this page completely well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to obtain more detailed information regarding North Central Railway Recruitment 2018.
North Central Railway Recruitment
|Organization name||North Central Railway|
|Number of vacancy||29|
North Central Railway Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Subject||Number of vacancy|
|Assistant teacher (TGT)||Music/Vocal||01|
|Maths + Science||03|
|English + Geography||01|
|Primary Teacher (PRT)||11|
Qualification Requirement for vacancy in North Central Railway:
Candidates who are going to apply for latest jobs opening at North Central Railway must possess higher education as per the notification.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age of the candidates who are going to apply for North Central Railway Jobs must be between 18-32 years as prescribed by the organization. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of the Government of India.
- For North Central Railway Lecturer (PGT) Post: Rs. 27500/- per month
- For North Central Railway Assistant teacher (TGT) Post: Rs. 26250/- per month
- For North Central Railway Primary Teacher (PRT) Post: Rs. 21250/- per month
Selection process for North Central Railway 2017 Recruitment:
Candidates will get selected through written examination followed by personal interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Guidelines to Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
Candidates who are willing to fill North Central Railway Recruitment Application Form can go through the instructions as stated below:
- First of all, candidates need to log on official website that is www.rrcald.org.
- Now scroll the home page and move your cursor to select the appropriate link.
- After that you will navigate to the next page here you need to read the all relevant details and ensure your eligibility
- Aspirants are requested read the instructions carefully and select download application form option and then take hard copy of it
- Must fill North Central Railway Application Form with required information in proper manner and attach Xerox copy of your relevant documents and passport size photograph
- Re-check your filled details and put the application form and documents in an envelope
- After that super scribe with “Application to the post for…”
- At last send the application form through speed or registered post at below provided address.
Latest Railway Vacancies: Grab Now
North Central Railway College
Tundla, District Firozabad Pin 283204
Last date to send application form: 26/09/2017
For rest of the details regarding North Central Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 you may go through this Official Link. You can also subscribe to our free mail services.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||RRB Sample Paper|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|