North Central Railway Recruitment
A latest job openings announcements has proclaimed entitled as North Central Railway Recruitment 2016 with the purpose to enlist the deserving and energetic contenders. Organization invites application forms for filling up the vacant Cultural/Sport Quota Posts. Keen candidates who meet the entire obligation and fascinated to acquire the possibility by working in this organization may apply for the North Central Railway vacancy via filling the application form and submit it through online mode on or before the last date that is 21st November 2016. To get newest updates related to North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year, need to stay tuned with us through this page.
|Organization Name||Railway recruitment cell, North Central Railway|
|Last date of Applying||21st November 2016|
Aspirants who are gazing for the vacancies in government sector may apply for the aforesaid positions of North Central Railway Jobs with the help of underneath declared route of applying and put forward the application form as soon as you can. Job hunters can get the outstanding information concerning to this recruitment notification through this web page that is accessible for your easiness by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
North Central Railway Vacancies:
- Octapad – Instrument player
Singer (Hindustani – Light)
- Good academic marks in intermediate or its equivalent examination will be passed by the contenders for applying in the railway department.
- Candidates must possess degree/diploma certificate in particular stream from recognized institute of government.
Check Now: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
What should be the Age Limit?
Age of the aspirants must be between 18 years to 29 years as on 1st July 2016.
Respite in Age:
|Physically Handicapped||10 Years Provided the post is identified as suitable for PWDs|
|Serving employees||a) For the serving Railway staff and casual labours/substitutes, the relaxation in upper age limits will be upto 40 years for Unreserved candidates, 45 years for SC/ ST candidates and 43 years for OBC candidates, provided that they have put in minimum of 3 years of service. b) For those working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and Institutes, the relaxation in upper age limits will be up to the length of service rendered subject to maximum 5 years.|
|Widows/Divorced -||Widows/Divorced/judicially separated women Upto the age of 35 years for Unreserved, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST Candidates. (In this regard Hon’ble court’s order is necessary).|
|J&K – persons||J&K – persons who had ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 up to 5 years.|
|SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen/Persons||Rs. 250/-|
Candidates who will be appointed for the positions of Cultural/Sport Quota will get the impressive and handsome amount of pay band of Rs. 5200-20200 including the grade pay of Rs. 1900/ 2000 as decided by the railway department head.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance and presentation level in test or Assessment of talent in the relevant field which is given below:
|Practical demonstration.||35 Marks|
|Testimonials/Prizes etc.||15 Marks|
Grab Now For: Vacancies in Railway Sector
How to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates are going to visit to the official website of the North Central Railway that is “www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “News & Recruitment” tab mentioned in the menu bar of the homepage and select the ‘Recruitment’ option from drop down list.
- Choose the appropriate link of advertisement from other job openings.
- Here is the advertisement, read the whole instructions carefully.
- Now go to the “Apply” button and fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner.
- After that upload the scanned copies of recent photograph, certificates, bio data and relevant testimonials along with the application form.
- Then recheck the errors.
- Now submit the application form
- At last, take a print out for further use.
Read Here For: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Important Date to Remember:
Last Date of Applying: 21st November 2016
Aspirants, who want to collect complete information, related North Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – 2017 they need to check Official Notice. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D to get latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB Exam Schedule||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Online Quiz|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam|
|RRB Previous Year Question Papers||RRB Challan|
North Central Railway Recruitment
North Central Railway has broadcasted a career notification regarding North Central Railway Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from this railway board for the Recruitment of capable sports persons against sports quota for filling up 21 posts in relevant disciplines. Fascinated candidates who are willing to apply for the said posts are required to submit the applications in prescribed format through the online means. We will also updating this page about the latest info on North Central Railway Recruitment 2017, so the job seekers are requested to stay connected to this portal for getting the detailed facts very firstly.
|Name of Organization||North Central Railway|
|Closing Date for submitting online Application||07 November, 2016|
Other necessary information regarding North Central Railway Jobs is well mentioned on this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So, candidates who wish to apply for these Group C vacancies under this railway board must apply by filling the online application form till the last date as specified below. Interested candidates must have a glance at below on this page in order to ensure your eligibility for the post.
North Central Railway Vacancies for “Group C” post Departments:
- Athletics: 05
- Badminton: 03
- Boxing: 06
- Hockey: 01
- Table Tennis: 02
- Weight Lifting: 04
Aspirants who are going to apply for the posts are informed that those candidates who have completed their Intermediate or Equivalent qualification from a recognized board or Institution are eligible to apply for post.
Get Here: Latest Government Jobs
Candidate who will be considered for these Latest Railway Jobs will be offered the Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- / 1900/- as per post.
Age limit is minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years on 01/01/2017. No age relaxation is permissible for reserved category candidate.
Examination Fee for North Central Railway Job:
- Applicant need to pay Rs.500/- only as application fee that should be paid ON-LINE using internet banking or debit/credit cards (service charges apply for all banks which will be borne by the candidates).
- For candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex- Servicemen / Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes are required to pay Rs.250 with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the trial examination.
- Applications not accompanied with examination fee, wherever required, will be summarily rejected.
All eligible candidates will be selected based on their Performance In Written Test/ Interview which is conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Read Here: Interview Questions and Answers
Process to fill North Central Railway Application Form:
- Firstly the aspiring candidates need to visit the official website of the RRC that is www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Press the “News & Recruitment” tab in the menu bar after that “Recruitment” tab and further on appropriate notification link as “Notification NO. SQ 2016-17 against Sports Quota” to read the instructions.
- After that, hit on “For Apply Press Here” for filling online application form.
- Fill up details and upload the photograph, signature and documents and submit the fees through proper channel as stated above and select “Examination Fee” tab and after that perform all the process as per information provided.
- Select Payment Category as “Registration Fee” and enter the required information, press on “Submit”, then a confirmation page will appear, check the details and hit on “Confirm” After successful completion of transaction a payment receipt will be generated, take the printout of the receipt.
Last Date of receipt of application through online mode: 07 November, 2016
Note: To read other details about North Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you may open this Official Notification. You may subscribe our free e-mail services to fetch updated details related to North Central Railway Recruitment.