North Eastern Railway Recruitment
It’s time to be the part of one of the 16 railway zones in India through North Eastern Railway Recruitment!!! There is a requirement of energetic job seekers for the 21 vacant positions of Sports Quota Posts in North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur. Candidates can grab latest NER Sports Quota Jobs by downloading the application form and sending the same before the last reached date that is 13/11/2017. Before that, check complete requisites that are required to be satisfy by the appliers to apply against North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.
What You Can Get From This Page:
Aspirants who were earlier searching for jobs in railway sector they can now grab North Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment and the selection of most app contenders will be made on the basis of their performance in trail and evaluation of sports and educational achievements. Interested and willing candidates are advised to go through this page of recruitmentresult.com to grab the latest details regarding North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|Number Of Vacancy||21|
|Last Date To Apply||13-11-2017|
NER Vacancy Details:
|Hand- ball (Men)||02|
|Hand- ball (Women)||02|
|Wrestling ( Women & Men)||02|
|Weight Liifting (Women )||01|
|Basket ball (Women)||03|
|Volley Ball (Men)||02|
To apply against the above stated vacant posts, candidates must hold 10+2 from recognized Board/Institute.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
Minimum And Maximum Age Limit?
- Applicants should be not less than 18 years of age and should be not more than 25 years of age to apply against NER Sports Quota Recruitment 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be granted to reserved category candidates as per the Government of India directives.
What will be the charges?
Skilled Individuals who are going to apply against North Eastern Railway Job need to deposit Rs 500/- and those who are belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex Serviceman/Women Category/ Economically Backward Classes need to deposit Rs. 250/- as application fees.
Appointed job entrants against North Eastern Railway Notification will receive a good and suitable amount of remuneration of PB-I Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs.1900/2400/2800/- Per Month by the management committee of the organization.
Download PDF>> North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
Is there any hiring process?
Well, Railway Recruitment Board will hire the dedicated job seekers on the basis of applier’s performance in trail and evaluation of sports and educational achievements.
Process to fill North Eastern Railway Application Form:
- First of all, you need to go through official website that is ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Move your cursor at the menu bar and select ‘Contact Us /Recruitment’ tab and from the drop down list select ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- On the next page, you need to select ‘RRC’ tab which is located at the middle of the page.
- A new page will be appeared with various job notifications; you need to hit ‘NER/RRC/SQ/2017-18 Dated 19.09.2017’ link.
- Read the opened notification in PDF format and match your eligibility criteria for the post.
- Download the format of application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill North Eastern Railway Application Form with all essential details.
- Attach all the self attested photocopies of required documents in support of academic qualification, experience and age.
- Now affix your recent passport size photograph at provided space.
- Lastly send application form along with all enclosures to address given below.
You Can Also Check: Latest Railway Vacancies
Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell NE Railway,
CCM Annexe Building Railway Road No. 14,
Gorakhpur (UP) 273012
Last date for receipt of Application Form: 13/11/2017
Interested candidates may get other details about North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 by visiting this Official Link and for time to time updates stay tuned with this web portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Salary Package||Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Syllabus|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|