North Eastern Railway Recruitment
A job notification has been dispatched as North Eastern Railway Recruitment by North Eastern Railway. Applications are invited from result oriented and skillful contenders for filling up 23 Specialist/General Duty Doctors in various disciplines. Aspirants, who want to enhance their career in govt sector, can apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 and must submit the prescribed application form on or before the last date should and attend walk-in interview on scheduled date.
Contenders, who are going to apply for North Eastern Railway Vacancy, may follow below provided steps to submit application form. Aspirants can gather completed information related to North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 from this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Organization Name||North Eastern Railway|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||See below|
North Eastern Railway Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Departments Name||Total Vacancy|
|Specialist/General Duty Doctors|
|7||Gynecologist / Gen.Surgeon||01|
For applying to above stated posts at North Eastern Railway Jobs, appliers must MBBS degree or PG Degree/Diploma in concerned discipline or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
You Can Also Check:-
Eligibility of Age:
- Candidates who wish to apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment, their age should not more than 50 years.
- Relaxation of age will be applicable to SC/ ST candidates by 5years while for OBC by 3 years.
Appointed contestants for above stated posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 55,000/- (for general Duty Doctor) and Rs. 65,000/- (for Specialist Doctor) per month which is provided by reputed organization.
Latest Railway Jobs Notification:- Check Now
Interview will be the criteria for recruitment of aspirants under North Eastern Railway Recruitment.
Way to Apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment:
- Job seekers must download the Preset layout of applications from North Eastern Railway’s official website that is www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Fill the form with all necessary information & attach self attested copies of all certificates relating to educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate in support of claim SC/ST/OBC/Ex Servicemen/Govt., etc.
- Paste a Latest passport size photograph on space provided in application form.
- Candidates must attach self attested copies of required documents along with the application.
- Application form completed in all aspect must be submitted before starting the interview process.
- Job appliers must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents at address given below on scheduled date.
Walk-In Date or Venue:
|Place Of Interview||Walk-In Date|
|Deoria health unit||21st April 2016|
|Kaptanganj health unit||22nd April 2016|
|Pilibhit health unit||27th April 2016|
|Kathgodam health unit||28th April 2016|
|Kashipur health unit||29th April 2016|
|Divl. Hospital, Izzatnagar||02nd May 2016|
|Divl. Hospital, Varanasi||06th May 2016|
|Sub Divisional Hospital, Gonda||10th May 2016|
|CMD Office, NER, Gorakhpur||12th May 2016|
You may go through below stated Official Notification to know more about NER Recruitment.
NER Vacancy Advertisement: - Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Current Affairs||Railway Books for Recruitment Exam|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Selection Procedure|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Online Test For Railway|