North Eastern Railway Recruitment
Currently, a latest career advertisement has been published as North Eastern Railway Recruitment. In order to fill 426 vacancies under GDEC scheme, applications are invited for Ticket Collector, Commercial Clerk, Technician and many others posts. Contenders who are eligible must apply against North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form before last date that is 10-02-2017.
This Page Index As
Applying aspirants need to submit Application Form through online mode. Candidates can obtain North Eastern Railway Application Form by following below simple instructions. To obtain other information concerning North Eastern Railway Notification, you may go through below tuned page which is well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway|
|Number Of Vacancy||426|
|Last Date To Apply||10-02-2017|
|Position Name||Vacancies Details|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||224|
|Assistant Station Master||56|
North Eastern Railway Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
To apply for North Eastern Railway vacancies applicant must have done 12th, Matriculation, ITI approved by NCVT /SCVT or Diploma in any recognized field from a recognized board.
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limit for NER Recruitment:
Applicants must satisfy age criteria of the organization that is candidate should not be below than 18 years and maximum age of candidate will be depend category wise that is:
- General Category: 42 years
- OBC category: 45 years
- SC/ST Category: 47 years
Selected candidate will get attractive and satisfying amount of salary according pay band that is PB-I will get Rs. 5200-20200/- and PB-II will get Rs. 9300-34800/- per month.
|Position Name||Pay Band|
|Commercial Clerk||PB-I Rs. 2000/-|
|Ticket Collector||PB-I Rs. 1900/-|
|Assistant Loco Pilot|
|Junior Engineer||PB-II Rs. 4200/-|
|Assistant Station Master||PB-I Rs. 2800/-|
Grab Today: Jobs in Railway Sector (5000 Vacancies)
Process of Selection:
Appointment of candidates will be done on the basis of Computer Test /Written examination Aptitude test, Document verification and medical test. To get final selection in this recruitment candidate need to perform well in all the rounds that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Application Form:
- First of all candidates are required to open official website of organization that is ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now hit on “Contact Us / Recruitment” that is available at the top of right side corner of home page.
- Now on new page press “RRC” tab for further need.
- Afterwards, various notification links will appear choose “General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE)” link.
- Now, PDF regarding recruitment will appear, read all the details carefully and ensure your eligibility before applying.
- After that eligible candidates need to select “Online Apply” Line by revisit you page.
- Fill up all details that are asked to fill and also, upload the relevant documents and certificates with it that are required.
- Lastly press “submit” button and get the hard copy of submitted application form for further need.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last date for submission of online application: 10-02-2017
Aspirants may acquire complete information about North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 through above mentioned Official Notification. You are advised to stay connected to this web portal or bookmark it to get latest information regarding recruitment. You may also subscribe us and enjoy our free email service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Selection Procedure||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|Railway Online Quiz||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Current Affairs||Railway Books|
North Eastern Railway Recruitment
Applications are invited by organization for North Eastern Railway Recruitment. Job seekers who want to build their career in government sector can apply for filling up 20 vacant positions of Apprentices, Fitter, Welder, and Painter. Scroll down the page and get all the latest information related to North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.
Crucial Points of this page
Contenders are required to submit their North Eastern Railway Application Form till the last date that is 31st Jan. 2017. We the team of recruitmentresult.com provides all the information regarding these latest job openings on this page below. Aspirants who are willing to apply must go through the complete notification and read it carefully.
|Organization Name||Railway recruitment cell, North Eastern Railway|
|Total No. of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date to submit application form||31st Jan. 2017|
North Eastern Railway Vacancies:
|Post Name/ Trade||No. of Vacancy|
To apply for ner.indianrailways.gov.in Jobs, candidates must have passed in 10th Standard or equivalent examination from any recognized Board with good grades.
You Can Also Check: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Minimum And Maximum Age Limit?
- The minimum age of candidates for ner.indianrailways.gov.in Jobs should not be less than 15 years and their maximum age must not be more than 24 years.
- Relaxation in age will be granted to reserved category candidates as per the Government of India directives.
What will be the charges?
- Applying aspirants for NER Vacancy will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- through Postal Order.
- Candidates who belong to SC / ST / PI / Women are exempted from application fee.
Job seekers who will be finally recruited for North Eastern Railway Jobs will receive a good and suitable amount of remuneration as per the norms of organization.
Is there any hiring process?
To get recruited for North Eastern Railway Vacancy, candidates have to appear in Written Exam and Interview which will be organized by the expert committee of reputed Railway Recruitment Board.
Process to fill Application Form:
- Candidates need to go through official website that is ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now move your cursor at the menu bar and select ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- A new page will be appeared with various job notifications; you need to hit at an appropriate link.
- Read the opened notification in PDF format and match your eligibility criteria for the post.
- Now download the format of application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill North Eastern Railway Application Form with all essential details.
- Attach all the self attested photocopies of required documents in support of academic qualification, experience and age.
- Now affix your recent passport size photograph at provided space.
- Lastly send application form along with all enclosures to address given below.
Divisional Rail Management (DRM),
North Eastern Railway,
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Last date for receipt of Application Form: 31st Jan. 2017
Interested candidates may get other details about North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 by visiting this Official Link