North Eastern Railway Recruitment
A latest vacancy advertisement has been asserted by North Eastern Railway titled as North Eastern Railway Recruitment. This railway board is willing to appoint eligible aspirants for filling up 296 Group-C posts of Fitter, Welder, Painter and other in relevant departments. Applications are invited to this concern for engagement of skilled candidates against the advertised posts. Candidates may get newest facts related to North Eastern Railway 2017 through this page that are clearly furnished by our team.
Candidates willing to grow up their career in railway sector and searching for newest jobs under North Eastern Railway may apply for NER Jobs. Aspirants may apply by submitting their applications on or before the last date as per specified respective dates which are well customized below on this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Name of Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|No. of seats||296|
|Last date for submission of application form||Check below|
North Eastern Railway Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Position Name||No. of positions|
|1.||PTT (Gorakhpur Railway)||19|
|3.||Welder (Gas & Electric)||12|
|Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt|
|10.||Welder (Gas & Electric)||08|
Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt
|13.||Welder (Gas & Electric)||05|
Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur
Check North Eastern Railway Recruitment Official Notice
|Gorakhpur Railway (PTT post)||Get Details|
|For Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||Get Details|
|Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||Get Details|
|Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur||Get Details|
Essential Academic Qualification:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for any aforementioned post except PTT post must have passed 10th Class or its equivalent qualification whereas candidates applying for PTT post should have 50% marks in senior secondary and 2 years diploma in elementary education from a recognized Board with TET marks.
Check Here: More 10th Pass Jobs
- Lower age limit of the appliers applying for North Eastern Railway Jobs must be 15 years and must attain 24 years of upper age.
- SC/ST category will get benefits of upper age relaxation according to the norms of an organization.
Application Fee to be paid:
Aspirants belong to General / OBC category are required to pay an amount of Rs.100/- whereas candidates from SC / ST / PWD category and woman candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
Aspirants applying for any aforementioned post will be selected on the basis of Merit List / Interview which will be conducted by NER. Candidates who will successfully clear this selection criterion will get appointed to the post.
Check Below Tuned Tips, to Crack Interview:
Procedure to fill North Eastern Railway Application Form:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for NER Recruitment must firstly switch on to the official website that is www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now, on the home page of official website aspirants are required to hit on “Recruitment / Contact us” tab available at menu bar.
- After that follow Recruitment>> Other Recruitment link and proceed further.
- Thereafter, aspirants are required to select appropriate link of the advertisement for the post you are willing to apply for.
- Read complete details mentioned in the notification and after reading candidates must fill application form with correct details.
- Also attach relevant certificates and documents along with an application form.
- Finally send this application form to the address given below according to the post requirement.
Grab Today: Jobs in Railway Sector (5000 Vacancies)
For PTT Post:
- Aspirants willing to apply for PTT posts need to appear for walk-in-interview which is scheduled to be held on the date as given below.
- Candidates must bring with them all certificates / mark sheets / testimonials etc. including caste certificate ( if any) in original as well as one set in Xerox duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and two Passport size Photographs at mentioned venue.
Postal Address and Important Dates:
|Division||Postal Address / Walk-in venue||Date|
|For Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt and Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||Main factory manager / Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt/ Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt., Gorakhpur, Pin code 273012||Last date to apply: 2nd December 2016|
|Apprentices||Main factory manager Mechanical Factory, North Eastern Railway, Izatnagar, Bareilly UP. Pin code 243122||End Date to send application: 1st December 2106|
|Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur||B.T.C Gate Mechanical Workshop, N.E Railway, Gorakpur||Last date to submit Application Form: 30th November 2016|
|Gorakhpur Railway (PTT post)||North Eastern Railway, Gorakpur||Walk-in interview date:24th and 25th November 2016|
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Note: For attaining additional details about North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 through the Official Notification link provided above on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Coaching Institutes||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Salary Package|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Online Quiz|