With the intention to fill up vacant 09 GDMO/ENT/ Physician/ General Surgeon jobs, recently NER Recruitment Advertisement has been broadcasted. Selection for NER Recruitment will be based on performance in walk-in interview.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Cell intends to recruit captivated candidates for NER GDMO/ENT jobs, concerning this applicants who possessed required eligibility norms are invited for walk-in interview on 25-10-2018.
Highlights of This Page:
NER Walkin Interview Details
Applicants who are interested as well as fulfill all eligibility have to appear for walk in interview along with application form/ bio data and all relevant documents and certificates at below specified venue on schedule date and time
We the team member of recruitmentresult.com has well created this page with complete details of NER Recruitment 2018-19, to get more information regarding the same must go through the below structured page.
NER Job Vacancies
|NER Job Vacancy||No. Of NER Job Openings|
Candidates interested to apply for North Eastern Railway jobs must have PG Degree / MBBS/ diploma in their relevant discipline from well recognized university or institute with relevant working experience.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age Limits For NER Jobs
Appliers of North Eastern Railway Recruitment should make sure that they have age below 53 years. Retired railway doctors can continue their jobs till 67 years however other can continue till 65 years
After being selected for NER GDMO/ENT/ Physician/ General Surgeon Recruitment, each candidate will be offer Rs. 75000/- per month along with other admissible allowances.
NER Recruitment Process
As per NER Recruitment Advertisement, selection of the eligible applicants for the NER vacancy will be done on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Check NER Walk In Interview Process
- For North Eastern Railway Recruitment vacancy candidates are required to visit the official website that is www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then follow “Contact Us / Recruitment” section from the home page
- Now hit the “RRC” link from the new window
- Then select the North Eastern Railway Recruitment notification link
- Read NER Jobs notification carefully to ensure the details
- Download the NER Application form from PDF file and fill it in prescribed manner very carefully
- Attach all required documents and photograph with NER Recruitment Application form
- At last bring form and documents in an envelope and bring it at the time of interview.
Walk In Interview Venue
Lalit Narayan Mishra Railway Hospital Gorakhpur (U.P.)
NER Recruitment Dates
Walk in interview date: 25-10-2018
Applicants, who want to fetch more details related to NER Recruitment 2018-19 must go through the Official Link. For more updates and any interesting facts keep visiting to our site recruitmentresult.com regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Career In Railway Sector||Online Test For Railway|
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Railway Current Affairs|
|Railway Books||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
North Eastern Railway Recruitment
NER Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment against Cultural Quota for the year 2018-19 for Group C Posts. Online Registration against North Eastern Railway Recruitment has been started from today 15-09-2018 onwards.
Candidates who are interested and fulfill North Eastern Railway Norms can apply for NER Recruitment 2018-19 by filling the application form through the online process on or before the last date which is provided below.
Highlights of This Page:
North Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment Last Date!!!
Last Date to fill North Eastern Railway Application Form through online procedure is 15-10-2018. Selected candidates shall be posted in the Izzatnagar Division of North Eastern Railway against NER Vacancies.
For acquiring more details regarding North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, you need to go through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
North Eastern Railway Recruitment
North Eastern Railway Vacancies:
Cultural Quota (Classical Music and Classical Dance)
Educational Qualification for NER Recruitment:
- Applicants should possess Degree/Diploma/ Certificate in the relevant field of Music/Dance as the case may be from a Government recognized Institute against North Eastern Railway 2018 Recruitment.
- The compulsion of 50% marks in aggregate will not be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates and candidates possessing qualification higher than 12th or its equivalent.
Get Here- More Graduate Jobs
Age Restriction for North Eastern Railway Jobs:
The candidates’ age shall not be less than 18 Years & not more than 33 years as on 01-01-2019 for NER Recruitment. The upper age limit is relaxable as under subject to submission of requisite certificates against North Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification:
- By 05 years for SC/ST Candidates
- By 03 years for OBC Candidates
- Up to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus 03 years for Ex. Servicemen, provided they have put more than 06 months’ service after attestation.
Remuneration for North Eastern Railway Vacancy:
Recruited candidates will be paid consolidated and impressive amount of salary which will be offered by administration of association for North Eastern Railway Recruitment. Besides the basic pay, candidates are eligible for VDA, HRA, perquisites and benefits such as CPF, Gratuity, medical facilities, Leave encashment etc for NER Recruitment.
Must Know about- Railway Salary Package
Application Fee for North Eastern Railway Notification:
|Name of Category||Fee for NER Railway Recruitment|
|SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, PwDs, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes||Rs. 250/-|
|All other candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Download PDF: North Eastern Railway Recruitment Advertisement
NER Recruitment Process:
The candidates found prima facie eligible for recruitment will be assessed on the following basis for North Eastern Railway Advertisement:
- Written Test: The written test will consist of 50 objective type questions)-50 marks
- Assessment of talent in the relevant field: (i) On the basis of Practical Demonstration-35 marks (ii) On the basis of Testimonials/Prizes etc. 15 marks (Total 100 marks)
Must Read- Written Exam Techniques
Way to Fill North Eastern Railway Online Form:
- To North Eastern Railway Recruitment Apply Online, candidates are required to visit the official website that is www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then follow “Contact Us / Recruitment” section and hit the link for North Eastern Railway Recruitment.
- Then on next page select “Recruitment” and hit “RRC” link.
- Select “Cultural Quota Recruitment 2018-19” and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Afterwards fill the North Eastern Railway Online Application Form with required and details in proper manner.
- Upload essential documents like pass port size photo and resume if required.
- Check North Eastern Railway Online Form at once and press on “Submit” button.
To Apply Online: Hit Here
Important Date for NER Jobs:
Closing Date to North Eastern Railway Apply Online: 15-10-2018
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get complete details regarding NER Recruitment 2018-19. Follow us on Facebook & Google+ for North Eastern Railway Recruitment.
North Eastern Railway Online Application Forms are invited from eligible Indian citizens possessing prescribed Sports qualifications as described below for 21 Sports Quota Posts for the year of 2018 – 19. Through NER Recruitment Notification No NER/RRC/SQ/2018-19, brilliant and desirous aspirants will be recruited under Railway Recruitment Cell, Sports Quota.
Eligible contenders who are interested can apply for NER Vacancy by submitting application form through offline mode till the last date that is 15-10-2018 up to 05:00 pm. Job seekers are advised to submit the NER Recruitment application form along with relevant documents/ testimonials.
Highlights of the Page:
NER Sports Quota Recruitment Process starts from 15-09-2018:
All the aspirants are hereby informed that NER Recruitment Process for North Eastern Railway 21 Sports Quota Posts will be started from 15-09-2018 onwards. Before applying for North Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2018, aspirants are advised to ensure their eligibility required for available positions.
We have provided entire details regarding NER Recruitment 2018 on this page prepared by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name Of Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|Post Name||Sports Quota|
|Qualification Required||Mentioned below|
|NER Recruitment Procedure||Written test/ interview|
|Mode Of Apply for NER Jobs||Online|
|NER Recruitment Last Date To Apply Online||15-10-2018 up to 05:00 pm|
Grab Today: Upcoming Railway Jobs
- Posts Name: Group C
- No. of NER Posts: 21
Distribution of NER Sports Quota Vacancies:
Name of Games
|GP 2400/2800 (Level-4/5)|
Playing Position/ Weight Group & No. of Post
|GP 1900/2000 (Level-2/3)|
Playing Position/ Weight Group & No. of Post
|No. of Post|
|Athletics (Men)||–||200 m Race- 01 Post||01|
|Athletics (Women)||–||1000 m Race- 01 Post||01|
|Cricket (Men)||–||Left/ Right Arm Spinner- 01 Post|
Right Arm Medium Pace All Rounder- 01 Post
|Hand- Ball (Men)||Right Back- 01||Center- 01 Post||02|
|Hand- Ball (Women)||Right Back- 01||Right Wing – 01 Post|
Goalkeeper – 01 Post
|Kabbadi (Men)||Left Corner- 01||Raider- 02 Post||03|
|Volley Ball (Men)||Center- 01||Counter Attacker- 01 Post||02|
|Basket Ball (Men)||–||Pivot- 01 Post||01|
|Basket Ball (Women)||–||Pivot- 01 Post|
Forward- 01 Post
|Wrestling (Men)||–||79 Kg Free Style – 01 Post||01|
|Swimming (Men)||–||400 m (Medley) – 01 Post||01|
|Weight Lifting (women)||75 Kg.- 01||90 Kg- 01 Post||02|
|Total North Eastern Railway Vacancy|
NER Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates who possess minimum qualification such as 12th / Graduation Degree from any recognized board or institution are eligible to apply for NER jobs.
|Qualification for NER Recruitment 2018|
|For the posts having GP-1900/2000||Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent.|
|For the post having GP-2400 (Technical)||Pass 10+2 in Science i.e. Maths or physics or equivalent.|
|For the post having GP-2800|
A University Degree or its equivalent.
Check Out: Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria
NER Recruitment Age Limitation:
Contenders who are interested to apply for North Eastern Railway Jobs they should be in between 18 years to 25 Years in age as on 01-01-2018. Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the organization norms.
NER Railway Recruitment Application Fee Details:
- Candidates applying for any NER Group C Recruitment and belongs to General / OBC category shall be required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- (Refund off 400 will be made to the candidates who actually appear in the trial) through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Aspirants belongs to PH/ST/SC/Ex-S/Women/Minorities/EBC category have to pay Rs. 250/- (Refund off 250 will be made to the candidates who actually appear in the trial) as application fee.
NER Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected for North Eastern Railway Jobs on the basis of performance in trial and evaluation of sports and educational achievements.
NER Salary Details:
Name of Pay Band
|Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Minimum Sports Norms for Recruitment|
|Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Category-A) OR at least 3rd Position in any of the Category-B Championships/events as categorized in para 2.2 below.|
|Represented the Country in any of the category-B Championship/ event at least 3rd position any of the Category-C Championship/events.|
Also Read: Railway Selection Procedure
Steps To Apply For NER Application Form:
- First of all candidates are required to open official website of organization that is ner.indianrailways.gov.in to apply for NER Recruitment 2018
- Now hit on “Contact Us / Recruitment” that is available at the top of right side corner of home page for NER Railway Recruitment 2018.
- From new window you need to hit on “Recruitment” tab for NER Sports Quota Jobs 2018
- Afterwards on new page press “RRC” tab for further need for NER 2018 Recruitment.
- All the RRC notification links will appear you need to follow “Sports Quota Recruitment 2018-19 Notification 12.09.2018” link.
- Now, PDF regarding North Eastern Railway 21 Sports Quota recruitment will appear, read all the details carefully and ensure your eligibility before applying.
- After reading North Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment Notice, eligible candidates need to select “Online Apply” Line by revisit you page.
- Fill NER Online Application Form with all details that are asked in North Eastern Railway Application Form.
- Upload essential documents and certificates along with it that are required for NER Online Form.
- Lastly press “submit” button and get the hard copy of submitted North Eastern Railway Application form for further need.
NER Recruitment Date:
- Starting Date to NER Recruitment Apply Online: 15-09-2018
- Last date for submission of NER Application Form: 15-10-2018 (05:00 pm)
To grab more details about NER Recruitment 2018 – 19, concerned contenders are advised to explore the Official Website of North Eastern Railway. Moreover, stay in touch with our web portal to get upcoming updates on North Eastern Railway Vacancy.