Applications are invited for NER Recruitment to fill the post of Gateman in Lucknow and Varanasi Division in North Eastern Railway. Interested Ex-servicemen can apply for 954 RRC Gateman Posts latest by 05th August, 2018 for first recruitment.
Last date for NER Recruitment 2018 can be extended to 20th to 30th August, 2018 in case of incomplete fulfillment of vacant posts. Candidates can apply for RRC North Eastern Railway Gateman Posts through online and offline mode as well.
Highlights of the Page:
Out of total 954North Eastern Railway Vacancies, 230 are for Lucknow Division while the rest 724 are for Varanasi Division. Selected Ex-servicemen will be engaged as Gateman at various Seaport gates in both the divisions.
Check this complete page which is well organized by the team of recruitmentresult.com in order to grab more informative details regarding NER Recruitment 2018.
NER Vacancy 2018:
- Post Name: Gateman
- Number of Vacancy: 954
In order to apply for RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, applicants must possess Matriculation passing Certificate or its equivalent.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
The upper age limit for North Eastern Railway Gateman Recruitment is set to 65 years as on 01/01/2019.
Eligible candidates selected through NER Recruitment 2018 for Gateman Post will be given a Salary of Rs.25,000/- along with the Grade Pay (Level-1) of Rs.1800/-
Candidates participating in RRC Recruitment 2018 for the appointment to NER Gateman Posts will be called for an Interview Session. Further selected contenders will undergo a Medical Examination in Railway Hospital in order to be considered for final selection.
Read Out Here: Railway Interview Tips By Toppers
Instructions to apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018:
Do through the following simple procedure in order to send applications for NER Recruitment 2018:
- Hit the official link of North Eastern Railway which is www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards ‘Contact Us/Recruitment’ tab present in the menu bar of homepage. A drop down list will appear.
- Select ‘Recruitment’ and then press ‘RRC’ from the dropped down list.
- On the next page hit the following link for NER Gateman Recruitment:
“Ex-Servicemen on Contract Basis OR संविदा आधार पर गेटमैनों की नियुक्ति हेतु अधिसूचना”
- On pressing the above link, North Eastern Railway Notification 2018 will be displayed in front of you.
- Go through the complete Notification carefully and ensure the requisite eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, go back to the previous page, and hit ‘Apply Online’ given for the above NER Recruitment Notification.
- First Tick mark for the acceptance of terms and conditions, then press ‘Online Application’ Tab present below.
- Fill in all the information as asked in North Eastern Railway Online Form.
- Recheck the details entered in NER Railway Application Form are correct then finally hit ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a printout of your North Eastern Railway Application Form and report as per the date, time and venue printed in the form.
Get Here: NER Recruitment 2018 Notification
In order to send offline applications for RRC NER recruitment 2018, you need to proceed as per the following instructions:
- Download the prescribed format NER Railway Application Form attached in the Recruitment Notification.
- Either you can write as per the given format or type the application for NER Gateman Posts.
- Then post the duly filled application to the official address mentioned below.
Postal Address to Send Offline Applications:
Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell,
North Eastern Railway, CCM Annexe Building,
Railway Road No. 14, Gorakhpur (U.P.)-273012.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
After submitting applications for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, aspirants will have to report for Document Verification on scheduled date, time, and place. Verification Schedule will be notified to the candidates through SMS or official website. They need to produce all the requisite Documents and Certificate in original along with one set of photocopies.
- Print out of Online Application (in case of online applicants)
- Valid Photo ID
- Certificates in support of Educational Qualification
- Discharge Book
- 02 passport size colored photograph
Grab Today: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Dates to Remember:
Last date to send Applications for NER Recruitment 2018:
- First Round: 05-08-2018
- Second Round: 20-08-2018
- Third Round: 30-08-2018
To grab more details about NER Recruitment 2018-19, concerned contenders are advised to explore the Official Website of North Eastern Railway. Moreover, stay in touch with our web portal to get upcoming updates on North Eastern Railway Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Railway Books||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Career In Railway Sector||Railway Selection Procedure|
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Upcoming Government Jobs|