North Western Railway Admit Card
North Western Railway Admit Card 2019 – Get From Here!!! Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway will soon upload the Group-D CBT E-Call Letter on its official web portal. Individuals going to participate in recruitment exam can download RRC NWR Admit Card with the help of this web page.
RRC NWR Group D Admit Card – Highlights
|Organization Name||North Western Railway|
|Posts Name||Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Bridge|
and Track Maintainer Grade IV
|Category||North Western Railway Admit Card|
|Status||Will Update Soon|
|Last date to apply||12-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|CBT Date||September – October 2019|
North Western Railway Admit Card
North Western Railway is conducting recruitment to hire eligible and talented candidates Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Bridge and Track Maintainer Grade IV Vacancies. Participating contenders in computer based test can download their North Western Railway Exam Admit Card by following below describe step by step procedure.
How to Download North Western Railway Admit Card?
Aspirants can download North Western Railway CBT Call Letter by going through the instructions as stated below:
- Aspirants should go to the Railway Recruitment Cell Official Website that is ww.rrcjaipur.in to download the RRC Jaipur Admit card.
- After that, you need to hit on suitable link of North Western Railway Group D Admit Card.
- Then new page of NWR Group D Admit Card will be displayed at your device’s screen.
- Candidates need to enter all asked details such as Registration Number, Password: DOB (dd/mm/yyyy) to download NWR Admit Card.
- Then press on “Login” button and also get North Western Railway E-Admit Card.
- At last, you can download NWR Admit Card and take the print out of NWR E-Call Letter.
Links related to NWR Group D Admit Card
|North Western Railway Recruitment||Get Details|
|NWR Admit Card Download|
|North Western Railway Notification||Get Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
NWR Exam Pattern:
- General Departmental Competitive Examination will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- All questions will be of objective type.
- Each question will have weightage of 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: 1/3 marks
Further Selection Process
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Read Also: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
|Date of Publication||23.02.2019|
|Opening of online registration of Applications||12.03.2019 at 17.00 hrs.|
|Closing of online registration of Applications||12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through|
|(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit|
|23.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|(b) SBI Challan||18.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.|
|(c) Post Office Challan||18.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.|
|Final submission of Applications||26.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Tentative|
|September – October |
Cut off marks required for North Western Railway Jobs
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories:
- OBC(Non creamy layer)-30%,
START Now: Online Test For Railway
RRC CBT Exam 2019
Railway Recruitment Cell is all set to organize General Departmental Competitive Examination in the month of September – October 2019 to shortlist the aspirants for Grade IV vacancies. Candidates applied for the vacancy can get their Railway Recruitment Cell Admit Card from this page.
We will provide the direct links to download the North Western Railway Admit Card soon. Aspirants must carry all the required documents along with NWR Hall Ticket at the time of exam. Applicants, who’ll qualify the General Departmental Competitive Examination, are only eligible to appear in further process of RRC NWR Recruitment.
For more updates about the RRC NWR Group D Admit Card, Result and other details, you need to bookmark our web portal and get updates on your instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|