Northern Railway Recruitment
Online applications are invited by Northern Railway for filling up 270 vacancies Goods Guard and ASM. Regarding this, a job notice as Northern Railway Recruitment has been transmitted by the organization. Organization intends to hire capable candidates for filling up various available posts. So, interested candidates can apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 through online mode from 21st Dec. 2016 onwards.
This Page Highights
Job seekers, who are looking for Northern Railway Vacancy, can grab this chance by submitting their online application form before the last date that is 20th Jan. 2017. Candidates are required to go through whole acknowledgement regarding Northern Railway Recruitment that is well structured below on this page, by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Northern Railway Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Northern Railway|
|Total No. of Vacancies||270|
|Starting date to fill online application form||21st Dec. 2016|
|Last date to submit application||20th Jan. 2017|
Northern Railway Vacancies:
- Goods Guard
- Applying candidates must possess Degree/Diploma in concerned discipline from recognized University/Institute.
- Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply.
You Can Also Check: Latest Diploma Jobs
Limitations of Age:
The maximum age limit for appearing in the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) will be as follows:
- For General candidates: 42 years
- For OBC candidates: 45 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 47 years reckoned as on 01.01.2017
Northern Railway Recruitment Official Notice: Get Details
Applicants should be FIT in Aye Two Medical Classification.
What will be the salary?
Those candidates, who will be recruited successfully, will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- from the organization.
Grab Today: Latest 5000 Railway Jobs
Mode of Assortment:
- The selection of appliers will be made strictly on the basis of merit in the written examination, Pschyco Test/Aptitude Test etc. if applicable.
- Short listed candidates will be called for Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- Standard of examination will be like that of direct recruitment conducted by RRB.
- In the examination, there will be a negative marking in written examinations and 1/3 of the alloted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Under General Departmental Competitive Examination, The selected employees will have to pass prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which they are selected under GDCE, wherever applicable.
- The date, time and venue of the written examinations and Pschyco Test/Aptitude Test will be fixed by RRC/Delhi and will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course.
- Request for postponement of the examination/Pschyco Test/Aptitude Test and change of center/venue will not be entertained under any circumstance.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply?
- Visit official website of the Northern Railway that is www.rrcnr.org
- After visiting home page of official website hit on ‘ONLINE Application/Registration for General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for the selection to the post of Goods Guard and ASM for Serving Regular Railway Employees of Northern Railway will start with effect from 21/12/2016.To see Notification.’ link.
- After reading complete details hit on “GDCE ONLINE/E-Application” link.
- Now “Candidate Registration” page will be opened you need to register yourself.
- Fill all required details such as Name, Community, Mobile No., Email ID & Date of Birth without any mistake.
- Read all instructions thoroughly before the submission of online application form.
- After that select payment option from the available options and perform the transaction.
- A payment receipt will be generated, after successful completion of transaction, take the printout of the receipt.
- Upload your pass port size photo, signature and essential documents as necessary.
- Hit on to “review” tab for checking it once and lastly “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Opening date of ONLINE application: 21st Dec. 2016
- Closing date of ONLINE application: 20th Jan. 2017
Check the Official Notice link to collect complete details about Northern Railway Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Salary Package||Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|