Northern Railway Recruitment
Latest career opportunity in Northern Railway! Detailed Centralized Employment Notification (RRC-01/2019) is out with 13153 Track Maintainer/Asst Posts. One who wants to be employed in railway sector must register online for Northern Railway Recruitment. Hit on below link to apply successfully for Northern Railway Vacancy of Track Maintainer, Assistant & others.
Other Related Links for Northern Railway 2019-20:
|Northern Railway Track Maintainer/|
|Northern Railway Apply Online Form||Hit Here|
|Northern Railway Official Link||Hit Here|
|Northern Railway Syllabus||Hit Here|
Northern Railway Recruitment Overview 2019:
|Conducting Body||Northern Railway|
|Job Position||Track Maintainer/Assistant|
|Date of Publication of Northern Railway Notification 2019||23-02-2019|
|Northern Railway Application|
Form Accepted from
|12-03-2019 (at 17.00 hrs)|
|Registration ends on||12-04-2019(at 23.59 hrs)|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of|
Application Fee through:
|Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)||23-04-2019 (at 23.59 hrs)|
|SBI Challan||18-04-2019 (at 13.00 hrs)|
|Post Office Challan||18-04-2019 (at 13.00 hrs)|
|Final submission of Application||26-04-2019 (at 23.59 hrs)|
|10 days before the date of the CBT/PET/Document Verification|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||Tentative schedule September-|
Northern Railway Recruitment
Northern Railway Job Openings:
|Profile||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant (Workshop)( Mechanical, Nr)||782|
|Assistant (Workshop)( Rcf)||173|
|Assistant C And W||1310|
|Assistant Depot (Stores)( Dmw)||17|
|Assistant Depot (Stores)(Nr)||321|
|Assistant Depot (Stores)( Rcf)||7|
|Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel)||469|
|Assistant Operations (Electrical)||163|
|A Ssistant Operations (Electrical)||2425|
|Assistant Signal And Telecom||44|
|Assistant Track Machine||550|
|Assistant Tl And Ac||151|
|Assistant Tl And Ac (Workshop)( Nr)||19|
|Assistant Tl And Ac (Workshop(Rcf)||266|
|Assistant Works (Workshop)||35|
|Track Maintainer Grade Iv||13153|
Check Now, More: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Northern Railway Track Maintainer Eligibility 2019:
Eligibility for Track Maintainer/ Assistant:
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East AfricanCountries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
Track Maintainer/ Assistant Qualification:
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI.
- Also, Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship
From Here: Find Latest Engineering Jobs
Track Maintainer/ Assistant Age Limit:
Between 18 to 33 years for Northern Railway Track Maintainer Recruitment or others
Relaxation In Upper Age Limit:
|Category||Relaxation In Age|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer(NCL)||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more|
than 6 months service after attestation
|UR||33 Years of age plus Number of years of|
service rendered in Defence plus 3 years
|OBC-NCL||36 Years of age plus Number of years of|
service rendered in Defence plus 3 years
|SC/ST||38 Years of age plus Number of years of|
service rendered in Defence plus 3 years
|Candidates ordinarily been domiciled in the State of|
Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.
1980 to 31.12.1989
|UR||38 Years of age|
|OBC-NCL||41 Years of age|
|SC/ST||43 Years of age|
|Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’|
Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes and put in
minimum 3 years of service (continuous or in broken spells).
|UR||40 Years of age|
|OBC-NCL||43 Years of age|
|SC/ST||45 Years of age|
|Women candidates, who are widowed, divorced|
or judicially separated from husband but not remarried
|UR||35 Years of age|
|OBC-NCL||38 Years of age|
|SC/ST||40 Years of age|
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|PwBD / Female /Transgender/ Ex-Servicemen|
candidates and candidates belonging to
SC/ST/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward
Class.(This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded in duecourse duly deducting bank charges as applicable
on appearing in CBT)
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Modes of Payment of Fee:
Through internet banking or debit/credit card or UPI.
(i) SBI Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI.
(ii) Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of Computerized Post Office.
Northern Railway Salary Structure 2019:
One hired for Track Maintainer or Assistant will receive good amount of pay.
Know Here: Railway Salary Package
Northern Railway Recruitment Process 2019 for Track Maintainer/ Assistant:
One’s hiring for Northern Railway Assistant Recruitment is through below stages of selection:
- STAGE 1: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- STAGE 2: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- STAGE 3: Document Verification
STAGE 1: Computer Based Test (CBT):
|Section||No of Questions|
(each of 1 mark)
|Allotted Time: 90 Minutes( test duration will be 120 Minutes|
for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with Scribe)
|General Intelligence and|
|General Awareness andCurrent Affairs||20|
|There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be|
deducted for each wrong answer.
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories:
This percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
- OBC(Non creamy layer)-30%
STAGE 2: Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
- Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2minutes in one chance without putting the weight down ; and
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance
STAGE 3: Document Verification
Based on the performance of candidates in CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates twice the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification.
Know Here: Railway Selection Procedure
Scanned documents in JPEG Format to be kept ready before filling Northern Railway Online Form 2019:
Candidate Photograph: JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB (Please Refer Para 16.1(o)(3) regarding specification of photograph).
Candidate Signature: JPEG image of size 10 to 40KB (Please Refer Para 16.1(o)(4)&(5)regarding specification of signature).
SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking Free Travel Pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB.(Please Refer Para 16.1(p) regarding SC/ST Certificate upload).
Scribe Photo (wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB (Please Refer Para 16.1(o)(3)regarding specification of photograph).
SPECIFICATIONS FOR PHOTOGRAPH:
- It should be a Color Passport Photograph with white/light color background.
- It should be of size 35mmX45mm or 320 x 240 pixels .
- It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- The size of the photograph should be between 20-50KB.
Specification for Signature Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen within a box of size 50mm x 20mm.
- Signature must be in running hand and NOT in Block/Capital or Disjointed letters.
- The image should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- Dimensions of 50mm x 20mm or 140 x60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10KB-40KB.
The valid Photo ID Card should be any one of the following:
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card,
- Printout of e-Aadhaar (not Photostat/Scanned copy of Aadhaar),
- Driving License,
- PAN card,
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. employee
- College / University Photo ID card, if still studying.
Northern Railway 13153 Track Maintainer/Asst Apply Online 2019 Steps:
- In order to apply for RRC-01/2019 Notice for Track Maintainer, log on to official site of organization that is www.rrbbhopal.gov.in
- Under ‘Detailed Centralized Employment Notice CEN RRC-01/2019 (Recruitment for Various Posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix)’ head, tap on ‘English’ link.
- Further, Northern Railway Vacancies Notice will appear.
- Ensure eligibility & other things from detailed advertisement.
- Go back to previous page & hit on ‘hit here for submission of Online Registration for CEN RRC-01/2019’ link.
Northern Railway Track Maintainer/Asst Registration 2019:
- Northern Railway Registration Form 2019 will display.
- Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, SSLC/Matric Registration Number, Year of Passing, Mobile Number and email-ID there.
- On submitting the primary details, the Registration Number and Password shall be displayed to the candidate.
Track Maintainer/Asst Login:
- Tap on the “Already Registered” Button
- Provide Registration Number and password.
- Tap on ‘Login’ option.
Fill Northern Railway Application Form 2019 For Track Maintainer/Asst:
- To apply for Northern Railway Jobs, enter required info in Northern Railway Assistant Depot Recruitment Form carefully.
- Hence, get Northern Railway Online Application Form 2019.
- Now, you must enter all details in online form.
Upload required documents as per specifications:
As per specifications discussed above on this page, upload required documents along with form.
Make payment of fee:
Now, deposit your fee using proper online or offline gateway.
Preview & Submission of Form:
Check all details filled in form is correct, tap on Submit tab for online submission of form.
Apply Now for Northern Railway Track Maintainer Grade IV Recruitment 2019:
Diploma/Degree in Engineering is basic requirement to grab one profile among 13153 Track Maintainer/Asst. Direct link to register for Railway Track Maintainer Grade IV Jobs is also accessible on this page.
Also Check Details Of: RRC Recruitment
Reach of Northern Railway
Spreading across the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and the Union Territory of Chandigarh, Northern Railway seems to have the vantage point of standing atop the peninsula and transposing its work rhythms to the rest of the country.
Thus, apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 by hitting above Link. Stay in tuned with us for more updates concerning latest CBT Result & many more.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs By Qualification||Railway Current Affairs|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Recruitment Boards in India|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Online Test For Railway||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|