Northern Railway Recruitment 2014
Northern Railway has issued an advertisement for Northern Railway Recruitment 2014.Talented contenders who are looking for jobs in Railway may apply by filling the application form on or before the last date.
Eligible candidates can apply for the Northern Railway Recruitment before the last date of application. Here on this web page recruitmentresult.com we are providing you all the details about Northern Railway Recruitment 2014.
More relative information about eligibility, age limit, how to apply etc. are mentioned in below section.
Name of the Organization
Details of Northern Railway Recruitment 2014:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Hospital Attendant (male)||03|
|Hospital Attendant (female)||01|
Candidates must possess minimum qualification of:
- 10th Pass
- ITI or equivalent
- National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- Candidates applying for the above mentioned post should reside in between 18 years to 33 years as on 1st January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per government rules.
- Candidates who belong to General & OBC category has to deposit the fee of Rs 100/-
- Job fighter are required to submit the fee in any branch of the “Central Bank of India” in “Account No. 3311403687” or
- Job seeker can also submit through IPO in favour of “Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Lajpat Nagar – I, New Delhi – 110024”.
Job fighter will be selected based on their performance in:
- Written examination
- Physical efficiency test.
Tips for Written Exam->Complete Details
Selected candidates will get good amount of salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay o Rs.1800/- per month.
How to fill Application Form:
- Candidates may fill the application form through the official website of Northern Railway
- Contenders have to fill all mandatory details as instructed in the notification.
- Job hunter are required to send the application form to the below mentioned address along with all required documents in support of age, qualification so as to reach the destination on or before the last date i.e. 10th February 2014.
“Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC)
Railway Recruitment Cell
Lajpat Nagar – I
New Delhi – 110 024”
- Last date for submission of application- 10th February 2014
- Last date for remote areas candidates- 25th February 2014
Note: For more details visit official notification.