Northern Railway Recruitment
Northern Railway has broadcasted a career notice regarding Northern Railway Recruitment. Applications are invited from this railway board for the Recruitment of capable persons against Cultural Quota for Non-Technical popular category of Classical Vocal (Singer) and Tabala Player in Group ‘C position. Fascinated candidates who are willing to apply for the said posts are required to submit the applications written in prescribed format through online means. All the essential facts related to Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 can be availed through this page.
|Name of organizing Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway|
|Closing Date for submitting online Application||30th November 2016|
|Last date to send hard copy of Application||7th December 2016|
We will also updating this page about the latest info on Northern Railway Jobs so the job seekers are requested to frequently check this portal for getting the detailed facts very firstly. Other necessary information regarding these jobs in railways is well customized below on this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Northern Railway Recruitment
Aspirant’s who are willing to apply for the aforesaid post against Cultural quota must have possessed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate and should have Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Gayan for Classical Vocal and for Tabla player from Govt. recognized institute.
More Details On: Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit for NR Job:
Upper age limit for appliers applying for Northern Railway vacancies and belong to UR category is 29 years and those candidates belong to OBC category must attain 32 years of upper age and SC / ST category candidates should possess 34 years of upper age.
Candidate shortlisted will be offered Rs.5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs.1900/-.
Examination fee for NR Recruitment:
- The examination fee is Rs.500/- only and is non-refundable. It should be paid through IPO that must be drawn in favor of FA & CAO / Northern Railway, and payable at New Delhi-110024. Candidates must write their names & full address in the IPO.
- SC / ST / Ex. Servicemen / Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes candidates are required to pay Rs. 250/- as examination fee.
Aspirant will be considered on the basis of marks obtained in Written Examination followed by proficiency Test shall be held in Delhi only. The medium of the examination is Hindi or English.
How to Apply for Northern Railway Recruitment?
- Candidates are required to apply through the official website of the Railway recruitment board that is rrcnr.org.
- Choose the ‘ONLINE Application/Registration for Cultural Quota Recruitment in Northern Railway for the year 2016-17.’ link highlighted on the home page.
- Now, go through the opened page completely and select the appropriate link as “press here for Applying ONLINE / E-Application for CULTURAL QUOTA 2016-17 Northern Railway” for which you are applying.
- Then, “Candidate Registration” page will get open where you need to register yourself by filling all required details without any mistake. Candidates are requested to read all instructions thoroughly before submitting online application.
- Choose the payment option from the available options and perform the transaction.
- After successful completion of transaction a payment receipt will be generated, take the printout of the receipt.
- Applicants have to upload your pass port size photo, signature and essential documents as required.
- After completion of form, press on to “review” tab for checking it once and lastly “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Go on “Print Application” in Candidate Dashboard.
- The printout of the duly Online filled applications along with required particulars after writing the required paragraph, putting Thumb impression and signature with photograph pasted on it must be sent by post to the below mentioned address.
- Application should be sent in an envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT AGAINST CULTURAL QUOTA”.
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Northern Railway, Lajpat Nagar,
New Delhi, PIN-110024
Get Here: Jobs in Delhi
- Last Date of Receipt of online Application: 30th November 2016
- Last date to send hard copy of Application: 7th December 2016
- Date of Written / Online Written Examination: Between 01st January 2017 to 31st January 2017
Candidates may go through the Official Link to obtain detailed facts about Northern Railway Recruitment 2017. You may stay connected with this page to attain latest updates regarding this recruitment notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Exam Pattern|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam|