Northern Railway Recruitment
A latest job notification has been promulgated as North Railway Recruitment by Northern Railway (NR) for hiring the capable candidates for 1030 vacant positions of Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Goods Guard, Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Assistant Station Master (ASM) and other posts in different departments. All those job hunters who are willing to work in Indian railways this is a great job opportunity for them. Aspirants may apply against North Railway Recruitment 2016 by submitting their applications through online mode on or before 25th January 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Various|
|No. Of Vacancies||1030|
|Last Date To Apply||25th January 2016|
Keen applicants may attain the rest information in this concern such as vacancies details, age limit, educational qualification, number of post, and process to apply are obviously mentioned on this page for your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Vacancies details & salary details:
|Name Of The Post||No. of Posts||Salary Structure(P.M)|
|Commercial Apprentice||01||Scale pay (9300-34800)/- with the GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk||12||Scale pay (5200-20200)/- with the GP Rs. 2800/-|
|Assistant Station Master||415|
Candidates who are going to apply for the above mentioned posts they should have possessed their graduation / post graduation from any recognized university or institution/Typing proficiency in Hindi/English on computer is essential.
Appliers age should be between 18 to 32 years as on 01st January 2016 and the relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per government of India rules and regulations.
Application fee Rs. 100/- should be submitted by aspirants through online or offline mode. Contenders, belonging to SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Women/Minorities/ person with Disabilities and Economically Backward classes not need to submit the application fee.
Selection of the appliers will be based on their performance in online examination, typing test, document verification (DV) and medical test.
How to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment?
- Candidates who are interested to apply they need to go to the official site of relevant RRB of North Railway and select the link “CEN No. 03/2015 for the Post of NTPC (Graduate) & Online Registration New”.
- Now on the home page aspirants have to select ‘New Registration’ link that is at the right side.
- Then you need to choose the check box in front of the RRB which you want to apply for and then go to ‘Apply Now’ tab.
- By hitting the above said link application form will be opened asking for your details.
- Then candidates have to enter all the details in regard of education/ communication/ post preference.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned pass port size photo, signature at the time of registration.
- After submitting the application fee aspirants have to press on submit button candidates need to take print out of application form for further reference.
|Last Date To Apply Online||25th January 2016|
|Exam Date||March-May 2016|
Applicants who are willing to apply against North Railway Recruitment 2016 they may get the other information by reading official notification. Candidates may subscribe our free email alert service to attain latest updates direct to your mailbox in regards of this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On