National Projects Construction Corporation Limited has asserted a newest vacancy notification entitled as NPCC Recruitment 2016. Organization wants to assign endowed, career-oriented and appropriate aspirants for the positions of Management Trainee. Job finders who are interested and have required eligibility criteria for above said posts can apply for NPCC Jobs through online mode. Candidates, if you want to get latest information regarding NPCC Recruitment 2017, you need to visit on this web page regularly. We will try to update same information as rapidly as we can.
To get rest information you need to read complete details related to National Projects Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment through this web page which is well submitted by the help of team members of recruitmentresult.com. By using CTRL + D, you can also bookmark this page for your comfortable. Appliers need to submit their online application form till the last date tailored below.
|Name of Organization||National Projects Construction Corporation Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||10|
|Last date to submit application form||Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement|
|Written Exam will be held on||25th Sept. 2016|
- Post Name: Management Trainee (Finance)
- No. of Posts: 10 vacancies
- Applying contenders for said posts must possess CMA (from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or /CA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ or MBA (Finance) qualification from an Indian University/Institute recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)/University Grants Commission (UGC).
- The educational qualification of applicants must be from regular college not through correspondence or through distance education mode.
You Can Also Check: Latest MBA Jobs
The age limit of applicants for NPCC Vacancy should not be more than 27 years as on 31st August 2016. The relaxation in age may also be granted to reserved category contenders as per the rules and regulation of organization.
Interested contenders who are going to fill NPCC Application Form need to pay an application fee of Rs. as follows. The application fee will not be refundable.
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
After selection the appointed contenders will get an exciting amount of Rs. 30000/- per month.
Mode of Assortment:
- The assortment of applicants will be done on the basis of performance level in online written Test/ Interview which will be conducted by the selection team of reputed organization.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending the written examination.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Fill NPCC Recruitment?
- Firstly you need to log on to official website of organization that is npcc.gov.in
- After that hit on “Career” tab presented at the left side of home page.
- Now you need to hit on “Application for the post of Management Trainee (Finance) for online registration” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details choose appropriate link to fill application form.
- Now you need to Fill Online Application Form with correct details in proper manner.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials (if required)
- Hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future references.
- Last Date to submit online application form: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Written test: 25th Sept. 2016
You need to go through Official Link to collect complete details related to NPCC Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|