A career notification titled as NPCC Recruitment has been released by National Projects Construction Corporation Limited for filling up 13 Manager, General Manager and other Jobs. For this concern, applications are invited from dynamic and talented applicants. Willing candidates who wish to clutch this chance they can apply for NPCC Recruitment 2017. In order to apply, candidates can fill application form in prescribed format.
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidates who are looking for Executives jobs in public sector organizations they can get the benefit of this career opening. Eligible Candidates can apply for their suitable post through offline mode within 30 days. Candidates can check the detailed information relevant to this job opening, by going through the beneath segment of this page which is well equipped by recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Projects Construction Corporation Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 30 days|
NPCC Vacancy Details:
- General Manager (Finance): 01 Post
- General Manager (Finance): 01 Post
- Manager (Finance): 02 Posts
- Manager (Finance): 03 Posts
- Manager (Finance – Tax): 01 Posts
- Manager (Law): 05 Posts
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Dy. Manager (Law) they must have possessed full time Degree in Law. Candidates who have done Post Graduate in Law will be preferred. For all other posts, candidates must have done CA/ICWA. Candidates should also have experience in the relevant field as per their post applied.
Check Here: Latest Law Jobs
Age & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|General Manager (Finance)||50 years||Rs. 36600-62000/-|
|Dy. General Manager (Finance)||45 years||Rs. 29100-54500/-|
|Sr. Manager (Finance)||40 years||Rs. 24900-50500/-|
|Manager (Finance)||35 years||Rs. 20600- 46500/-|
|Manager (Finance – Tax)||35 years||Rs. 20600- 46500/-|
|Dy. Manager (Law)||30 years||Rs. 16400- 40500/-|
NPCC Recruitment Official Notification: Check Here
Application Fee For NPCC Jobs:
- All the applying candidates who belong to General & OBC categories must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 800/-.
- The fee must be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of NPCC Limited payable at New Delhi. It is notable that cheque will not be accepted for payment of application fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates are free from the payment of application fee.
Assortment of deserving candidates will be done on the basis of their presentation in Group Discussion/ Interview which will be organized by the recruitment committee of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited.
How to Apply For National Projects Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment?
- Firstly, interested candidates must have to visit the official website of organization that is www.npcc.gov.in.
- On the home page, press on “Career” tab available in the left panel.
- Thereafter, hit on “Applications for the posts of General Manager(Finance), Deputy General Manager(Finance), Sr. Manager(Finance), Manager(Finance), Manager(Finance –Tax) and Deputy Manager(Law)” link.
- Now candidates must have to read the complete information from the opened notification.
- After reading the details, download the application form in prescribed manner and fill it with complete information.
- Attach Demand Draft, photograph and self attested copies of the documents with filled in application form.
- Cover it in an envelope superscribed with “Advt.No.NPCC/Regular/Fin/Law/Mar/2017– Post applied for ____________”.
- At last, forward it to the below mentioned address latest by end date.
The Group General Manager (HR),
Corporate Office, Plot No. 148, Sector-44,
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Haryana
Last Date to Submit Application Form: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News
To know more details regarding NPCC Recruitment 2017, candidates are advised to check out the Official Advertisement given on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|