NPCC Recruitment 2014
- National Projects Construction Corporation limited (NPCC) has strewed career notification as NPCC Recruitment 2014 by purposing application form to fill the vacancies of engineers who are dedicated and committed towards their work.
- Aspirants who want to secure their career in government sector, have a wonderful chance so must apply for this job by sending properly fill application on concerned address within 15 days from release of advertisement.
- Aspirants must readout the full details properly before apply which is mentioned below:
Name Of The Organization:
National Projects Construction Corporation limited
Name Of Post
- Site Engineer (Civil)
- Jr. Engineers (Civil)
Jobseeker should have B.E./B.Tech in civil (for Site Engineer) and Diploma in Civil (for Jr. Engineers) from any recognized University/Board.
Runner should hold minimum experience of 2 years or more in the field of Civil
Selection of capable candidate will be based on winnowing of application list.
|Name of the post||Salary (per month)||Enhancement(for every completed year)|
|Site Engineer(Civil)||Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 24,000/-||Rs.400/-|
|Jr. Engineers (Civil)||Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 18,000/-||Rs.300/-|
Maximum Age limit of entrants is 30 Years for Site Engineers (Civil) / Jr. Engineers (Civil) as on 01/06/2014.
How To Apply?
- Interested and needy contenders who fulfill the criteria download the application format from the website that is www.npcc.gov.in
- Applicant must fill the application form properly in prescribed format.
- Send the hard copy of form along with all copies of documents in respect of education, age and a latest passport size photograph in an envelope at the given address:
“Zonal Manager, NPCC Limited, Jharkhand Zonal Office, 220/C, Ashok
Path, Ashok Nagar,
Ranchi – 834002
Fax No. – 0651-2242820”
Date of submission of application: within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the News Paper
Note: for more detail please check the Official Notification.