National Projects Construction Corporation Limited is known as NPCC Ltd, a Premier Public Sector Enterprise is engaged in Engineering Construction, planning, etcin various fields such as Buildings, Dams, Weirs etc.
Now, NPCC Recruitment Advertisement No:‐SZ/Contract Service/ has been depicted for urgent hiring of 12 eligible aspirants for filling up Site Engineer Vacancy for different ongoing projects in the states of Karnataka, Tamilnadu & Kerala) of this zone.
This page provides:
NPCC Site Engineer Vacancy Last Date 20-09-2018:
Contenders who have decided to apply for National Projects Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment need to apply by submitting their application form till the last date that is 20-09-2018. After due date, applications will not be accepted at any circumstances.
To obtain rest of details regarding NPCC Recruitment 2018 such as vacancy details, age restrictions, salary details, mode of selection etc you need to read thia page which is well created by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
|Institute Name||National Projects Construction Corporation Limited|
|NPCC Job Vacancy Name||Site Engineer|
|Total No. of NPCC Vacancy||12|
|NPCC Recruitment Last date to apply||20-09-2018|
- Post Name: Site Engineer
- No. of NPCC Site Engineer Vacancy: 12
NPCC Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates who possess Bachelor in Civil Engineering from Recognized University / Institute (Regular Course) from Recognized by UGC/AICTE)are eligible to apply for NPCC Site Engineer Recruitment.
NPCC Age Limit:
Candidates who are going to apply for NPCC Recruitment 2018 must not be more than 40 years in age as on 31-08-2018. Reservation and Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD as per extant Govt. Orders
Application Fee for NPCC Site Engineer Jobs:
- Contenders who belong to general category and going to fill application form will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of demand draft in the form of DD/Bankers cheque, drawn in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, payable at Bangalore.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from submission of application fee for NPCC Jobs 2018.
NPCC Salary Details:
Selected candidates for NPCC Recruitment 2018 will get an impressive salary of Rs. 25000/- per month from the concerned department of reputed National Projects Construction Corporation Limited.
NPCC Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected for NPCC Jobs through direct interview process conducted by the selection panel of the National Projects Construction Corporation Limited. Final selection of the candidate is based on his/her interview performance.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Procedure to fill NPCC Application Form 2018:
- Go to the official website of the National Projects Construction Corporation Limited that is www.npcc.gov.in to apply for NPCC Site Engineer Recruitment 2018.
- Hit on “Career” link present in the left side of the home page.
- Within few seconds various links will be opened on your computer screen where you have to hit on the “Application for the post of Site Engineers (Civil) on contract basis” link of notice.
- NPCC Notification will be displayed in PDF form in front of your computer screen.
- After reading NPCC Advertisement you need to download the NPCC application form.
- Fill NPCC Application Form with entire information details.
- Now you need to attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials and affix your recent passport size photographalong with application form.
- Prepare anenvelope and super-scribed with “Application for the post of__________”.
- In the final step, your NPCC Limited Recruitment form to the address given below.
The Zonal Manager,
NPCC Ltd., No.1316,
2nd Cross, KHB Colony,
Magadi Road, Bengaluru-560079
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Bangalore
Last Date to apply: 20-09-2018
Now you can get all the details about the NPCC Recruitment 2018 – 19 through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|