National Projects Construction Corporation Limited has revealed a job notice regarding NPCC Recruitment. NPCC, Limited a premier Schedule ‘B’ CPSU engaged in Engineering Construction, Planning, Operation and Project management consultancy invites applications for selection of Fresh Recruitment of Degree Holder Civil Engineer through GATE – 2015 as Management Trainees. Qualified & keen job fighters, whose desire to obtain this job opportunity at NPCC Recruitment 2016, may apply by submitting prescribed application form on or before last date:
|Posts Name||Management Trainees|
|No. Of Posts||25|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||With-In 30 Days|
Eligible applicants who want to do work with this well known corporation may collect further information related to NPCC Recruitment 2016 in support of required qualification, age limitation, mode of selection, procedure to apply, etc from this page which is provided for your easiness by experts of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look…
Aspirants, who want to take advantage of aforesaid posts at NPCC Jobs, must have completed their Bachelor in Civil Engineering from recognized university or institutions.
- Contender’s age should be 27 years as on 31st December 2015.
- For reserved category appliers, relaxation in age will be decided as per norms.
Contenders, who are selecting for Management Trainees posts, will accept consolidated pay of Rs. 30,000/- p.m. which is offered by National Projects Construction Corporation Limited.
Application Fee Details:
- For General: Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved: No Fee
- Payment of fee will be deposited in the form of Demand Draft with the validity of three months drawn in favour of “NPCC Limited” payable at New Delhi.
Selection of applicants will be based on their qualifying marks in GATE – 2015 followed by personal interview session which will be taken by selection panel of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply For NPCC Recruitment?
Applicants who find themselves eligible for declared Posts can apply by submitting application form by following below represented steps.
- First of all, aspirants are required to log on to official website of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited that is www.npcc.gov.in
- Then, hit on “careers” section visible on the top right side of home page.
- After that, choose “Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC/PWD – Backlog Vacancies” link.
- Now, read entire instructions carefully and download the format of application form.
- After that, must fill application form appropriately and attach Xerox copies of all documents.
- At last, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
To General Manager (HR)
NPCC Limited, Corporate Office,
Plot No. 67-68, Sector-25,
Faridabad – 121 004 (Haryana)
Last Date To Submit Application Form: With-In 30 Days From The Date Of Publication Of Official Advertisement.
From this Official Notification you may get more details regarding NPCC Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
National Projects Construction Corporation has expressed an employment advertisement related to NPCC Recruitment. Accomplished and meticulous individuals may apply against 45 vacancies of Engineer, Associate and Assistant Posts. Candidates, who are willing to apply against NPCC Recruitment 2016, can fill the application form in prescribed format till 15th January 2016.
|Post Name||Engineer, Associate and Assistant|
|No. of Posts||45|
|Closing Date Of Forwarding Application Form||15th January 2016|
For rest details in concern with NPCC Jobs such as Vacancy Details, Essential Qualification, Salary package, Age Limit, Application Fee, mode of selection, process to apply, etc you need to go through the below stated information carefully provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, No of Vacancies Essential Qualification:
|Site Engineer (Civil)||20||Bachelor in Civil Engineering from Recognized University/Institute (Regular Course) Recognized by UGC/ AICTE.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||19||Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 Years Regular Course) from Recognized Institute Recognized by UGC/ AICTE.|
|Senior Associate (Legal)||02||LLB from Recognized University/ Institute (Regular Course) Recognized by UGC/ AICTE.|
|Assistant (Office Support)||04||Graduate (Regular Course) in Any Discipline with Typing speed on Computer of 50 W.P.M.|
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 25,000/- P.M.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 19,000/- P.M.|
|Senior Associate (Legal)||Rs. 25000/- P.M.|
|Assistant (Office Support)||Rs. 15000/- P.M.|
Age of applying candidates should not be more than 40 years as on 31. 12. 2015. Relaxation is available to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD as per extant Govt. orders.
Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 500/- in the form of DD/ Bankers cheque, drawn in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, payable at New Delhi. SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates are exempted from submission of application fees.
Selection of applying candidates will be done as per their performance in test or interview conducted by selection panel of National Projects Construction Corporation.
How to Apply for NPCC Recruitment:
Candidates who accomplish the requisite eligibility criteria can apply for these vacancies by following the below structured steps.
- Firstly, aspirant need to visit the official web site of the Corporation i.e. npcc.gov.in
- Choose the “Career” option available on left side of the home page.
- Then, select “Application form for the post of Site Engineer (civil)/ Jr. Engineer (civil)/ Senior Associate/Assistant in the Delhi Zone on contract basis” link.
- This will open the required advertisement with the below attached application form. Now, comprehend the entire information carefully, download the application form and take a print out of the same.
- After this, send the completely filled in application by furnishing all details in the enclosed format along with a latest passport size photograph, non refundable application fee demand draft and signed photocopies of testimonials at the below given address.
Zonal Manager, NPCC Ltd. Delhi Zonal Office,
Plot No. 148, Sector -44, Gurgaon,
Haryana – 122 003
Closing Date Of Forwarding Application Form: 15th January 2016
For attaining more facts related to this advertisement, you can go through this Official Notification. You can also collect the newest updates about NPCC Recruitment 2016 as we are going to cover very soon so candidate are requested to check this page frequently or bookmark this page, by using control+d.