Applications are invited in prescribed format against NPCC Recruitment advertisement to hire eligible contenders for the post of General Manager, Dy. General Manager and Joint General Manager. Entire information regarding NPCC Recruitment 2015 is well stated below on this page. Intending aspirants can apply by submitting an application form in prescribed format for this vacancy on or before closing date. Aspirants, who are waiting for latest job in Haryana, must have a look below on this page.
|Name of Post||Manager|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||Within 30 Days|
Remaining details have been mentioned below on this page regarding NPCC Jobs. Qualified and interested applicants may get full details about essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary structure, important dates, etc. from the below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
NPCC Vacancy Details:
- General Manager: 01 posts
- Dy. General Manager: 02 posts
- Joint General Manager: 02 posts
Applicants who are eager to apply for NPCC Recruitment should hold Chartered Accountant/ ICWA Degree from recognized Institute of chartered accountant or cost accountant.
Age Restriction & Salary Structure:
Minimum age of Job seekers should be 18 years. Maximum Age of job appliers is given below:
|Designation Name||Maximum Age||Pay Scale|
|General Manager||50 years||Rs. 36600/- to Rs. 62000/-|
|Dy. General Manager||45 years||Rs. 29100/- to Rs. 54500/-|
|Joint General Manager||48 years||Rs. 32900/- to Rs. 58000/-|
Reservation and relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as given below.
- SC/ ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
Job appliers required to deposit application fee of Rs 500/- only which is not refunded under any circumstances in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd, payable at New Delhi. Aspirants belonging to SC / ST are exempted from payment of application charges.
Mode of Enrollment:
Selection of aspirants will be done on regular basis through Direct Recruitment/ Deputation/ Transfer-on-absorption basis for its operation. Short Listed applicants will be called for appearing in interview. Final Selection of job finders will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview conducted by the selection committee of National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to applicants for attending Interview.
How to Apply for NPCC Recruitment:
- First of all, job appliers need to visit official website that is www.npcc.gov.in.
- On home page, select “Career” tab mentioned on left corner.
- Press “Application for the post of General Manager (Finance), Joint General Manager (Finance), and Deputy General Manager (Finance)” link.
- Read complete notification and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill application form accurately with appropriate information.
- Attach a set of Xerox of self attested educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, degree/ diploma, caste certificate (if required), working experience certificate, Non- Objection Certificate (NOC) if required with application form.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph in column structured at top of page.
- Job finders should submit application form along with all documents and demand draft in a sealed envelope super subscribing the name of post applied for future use.
- Send it to below mentioned address before the last date should be reached.
General Manager (HR)
NPCC Limited, Corporate Office,
Plot No. 67-68, Sector-25,
Faridabad – 121004 (Haryana)
Date to Keep in Mind:
End Date of Receipt of Application Form: Within 30 Days from the date of publication of advertisement
Check Official Notification for more detailed information regarding NPCC Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On