National Projects Construction Corporation has released a vacancy advertisement related to NPCC Recruitment. Organization is looking for skilled and dedicated job hunters for Site Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts. Interested and eligible job hunters can fetch these latest openings in organization, by applying against NPCC Recruitment 2015. Through our web portal you will soon get latest updates related to NPCC Recruitment 2016 so be in touch with us to remain updated. Aspirants can apply for NPCC Jobs openings, by forwarding application form in prescribed format within 21 Days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
|Post Name||Site Engineer And Junior Engineer|
|No. of Posts||15|
|Closing Date Of Forwarding Application Form||Within 21 Days|
For fetching all details concerning with NPCC Recruitment such as Vacancy Details, Essential Qualification, Salary package, Age Limit, Application Fee, mode of selection, how to apply, important date etc you need to read the below information carefully which is provided for your benefit by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
Essential Qualification and Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Essential Qualification||Salary|
|Site Engineer||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from Reputed University / Institute Recognized by UGC/AICTE||Rs. 25,000/- per month with annual increment of Rs. 500/-|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years Regular Course) from Repudiated Institute Recognized by UGC/AICTE||Rs. 19,000/- per month with annual increment of Rs. 400/-|
- Applicant’s age limit should not be more than 40 years as on last date of receipt of application.
- Relaxations in upper age limit are available for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD as per the norms of government.
- Applicants, who are ready to apply against NPCC Recruitment 2015, need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- Payment of fee should be made through DD/Bankers cheque which will be drawn in favor of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, payable at Kolkata.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from submission of application fees.
Mode of Selection:
Personal interview will be conducted by the selection panel of National Projects Construction Corporation, for recruiting deserving and skilled contenders for any of said Post.
How to Apply for NPCC Recruitment:
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against this advertisement, by following below equipped instructions.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official web portal of National Projects Construction Corporation i.e. npcc.gov.in
- Then, choose “Career” option which is visible on left side of home page.
- After that, select “Application form for the post of Site Engineer (civil)/ Jr. Engineer (civil) in the Eastern Zone on contract basis” link.
- Now, read entire information carefully and then download application form in prescribed format.
- Fill an application form accurately with complete details and affix recent passport size photograph in prescribed space.
- Attach photocopies of all required testimonials and certificates like qualification, proof of age, caste certificate etc with form.
- At last, send application form along with all enclosures and demand draft at the following address which is stated below on this page.
Zonal Manager, NPCC Limited,
3A, Dr. S.N. Roy Road, Kolkata – 700 029
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Note: You can get more details related to NPCC Recruitment 2015, through this Official Advertisement. For collecting latest information about NPCC Recruitment 2016 candidates are advised to bookmark this page, by using control+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
An employment advertisement in concern to NPCC Recruitment has been released by National Projects Construction Corporation. Skilled and hard working candidates are invited against vacancies of Director (Finance). Interested job hunters may forward prescribe application form against NPCC Recruitment 2015. Application should reach at given address on or before date of closing that is shaped below. You may also get info about NPCC Recruitment 2016 soon from our web portal.
|Post Name||Director (Finance)|
|Last date to submit application form||07th December 2015|
You may get more information in regard NPCC Recruitment 2015 through this page that is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Appliers should read each point carefully before applying.
Applying candidates should be a Cost Accountant / Chartered Accountant / MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university / institution.
Selected job hunters will get Rs. 65,000 – 75,000/- (revised) per month from National Projects Construction Corporation.
Age limit on DOV
|The age of superannuation is 60 years|
To select worthy candidates National Projects Construction Corporation may conduct Interview. Candidates who will perform well at time of selection process may grab this chance to work as director in this corporation.
How to Apply for NPCC Recruitment:
- Candidates should visit official site that is pesb.gov.in to download format of application form.
- Application should be written containing all information about qualification and experience.
- Application complete in all respect should be forwarded along with signed photocopies of testimonials in concern of age, equalization, date of birth and experience etc and pass port size photo.
- Application should be forwarded at address tune below on or before date of closing that is 07th December 2015.
- Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be rejected.
Rajiv Rai, Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003
Last date to submit application form: 07th December 2015
You may get more information about NPCC Recruitment 2015 through this Official Notification. Add this page as bookmarks to get information about NPCC Recruitment 2016 shortly.