A job notification related to NPCC Recruitment has been professed by National Projects Construction Corporation. Job hunters are invited against vacancies of Site Engineers/ Junior Engineers. Application form written in prescribed format should be forwarded against NPCC Recruitment 2015. Application should reach at given address on or before date of closing that is shaped below. You may also get info about NPCC Recruitment 2016 soon from our web portal.
|Post Name||Site Engineers/ Junior Engineers|
|Last date to submit application form||Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement|
You may get more information in regard NPCC Vacancy through this page that is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Appliers should read each point carefully before applying.
Site Engineers/ Junior Engineers
Essential Qualification and Salary Details:
|Site Engineers||B.Tech in Civil Engineering or equivalent||Rs. 25000/-|
|Junior Engineers||Diploma in Civil Engineering||Rs. 19000/-|
Age of participants should not be more than 40 years as on 31. 08. 2015. Upper age limit is relaxed to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD as per extant Govt. orders.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: No Fee
- For other candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Fee should be submitted in the form of DD/ Bankers cheque, drawn in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, payable at Ranchi.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their presentation in interview.
How to Apply for NPCC Recruitment:
- Candidates should visit official site that is www.npcc.gov.in to download format of application form.
- Application should be written containing all information about qualification and experience.
- Application complete in all respect should be forwarded along with signed photocopies of testimonials in concern of age, equalization, date of birth and experience etc and pass port size photo.
- Application should be forwarded at address tune below on or before date of closing.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/ Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview.
NPCC Limited, Jharkhand Zone,
Last date to submit application form: Within 21 Days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Note: You may get more information about NPCC Recruitment 2015 through this Official Notification. Add this page as bookmarks to get information about NPCC Recruitment 2016 shortly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
National Projects Construction Corporation has announced an employment advertisement in regard of NPCC Recruitment. NHRC is looking for self motivated & qualified contenders for filling up 30 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts. Job searchers, who wish to grab jobs in govt. sector, can apply for NPCC Recruitment 2015 by filling the application form on or before last date.
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||21st September 2015|
Complete information about NPCC Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, Pay scale, Selection Process, process to apply etc are well structured below by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who are eager to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) should have completed Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering from regular course.
Limitation of Age:
- The age of applying candidates should be 28 years.
- Reservation and relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per organization norms.
Applicants, who are going to apply for the above said posts, are need to deposit Application fee of Rs 500/- .
Aspirants belonging to SC / ST/PWD category are exempted from payment of application charges.
Selected candidates will be paid Rs.10000/- to 25700/- (IDA).
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their presentation in written test and interview.
How to apply for NPCC Recruitment?
- First of all, job appliers need to visit official website that is www.npcc.gov.in.
- Secondly, select “Career” tab which is mentioned on left corner of the homepage.
- Now, select the link “Application for the post of Assistant Engineer (CIVIL)” and read the complete notification.
- Then, press the “Apply Online” to fill up the application form and select “New Registration” tab.
- On the Registration Page, applicants need to fill valid E-mail Id, Name, Date of Birth & Mobile Number etc.
- Now, candidate will get an email in his/her provided E-mail Id to verify it.
- After verifies the E-mail ID, need to login to complete the rest of the registration process.
- After login, candidates need to enter his personal details, like: Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category, Religion, Gender and his departmental details, if any, on the Personal Detail Page.
- Then, filling of educational details, upload the recent passport size photograph and signature and make the fee payment.
- After completing it, take a print of it for future reference.
Last Date to submit Application Form: 21st September 2015
You can get complete details regarding NPCC Recruitment 2015 from this Official Notification.