Official notification for NPL Recruitment 2018 of Project Assistant/Semi-Skilled Posts is being circulated on its official website that is www.nplindia.org. Interested candidate can download and apply for such vacancies through offline mode of application process.
Advertisement No Walk-in/DU#2.1/2018/03 is spreaded for the candidates willing to attend walk-in interview to get selected for NPL Recruitment and also to check their eligibility according to the criteria provided their as per the post’s requirements.
Highlights of This Page
Get Project Assistant/Semi-Skilled Posts Walk-In Notification Here!!!
CSIR – National Physical Laboratory is going to conduct walk-in interview on 30-07-2018 for the post of Project Assistant – I, Project Assistant –II & Semi – Skilled manpower. Interested contenders are required to submit their application form to the walk-in venue mentioned on this page during the registration timing on the day of interview.
Contenders can grab more details regarding NPL Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NPL Recruitment Details:
|Post Name||Total No. of NPL Vacancies|
|Project Assistant II||01|
|Semiskilled man power||01|
Contenders are necessarily required to have 10th passed certificate and B.Tech. Or B.E. qualifying degree in relevant subjects as per the requirement of the post they have to apply for.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Those applicants who are willing to apply for the post of Project Assistant I should not be more than 32 years of age and those who are going to apply for Project Assistant II and Semiskilled man power must not be more than 35 years as per the norms of the organization.
Selected candidates will be paid a monthly stipend according to the post and level of the post they are selected for. Salary details are discussed in below given table:
|Post Name||Amount (per month)|
|Project Assistant I||Rs. 15,000/- + HRA|
|Project Assistant II||Rs. 25,000/- + HRA|
|Semiskilled man power||Rs. 15,000/-|
Screening committee will shortlist the candidates on merit base as per the score of last qualifying exam and shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the authority for the final selections.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for NPL Recruitment:
- Firstly, contenders need to visit the NPL official website that is www.nplindia.org or the direct link mentioned below to download their application form.
- Through home page of the official portal hit the “Careers/Training” tab provided on the menu bar which will take you to new page.
- Now press the link for “Advertisement No. Walk-in/DU#2.1/2018/03 Walk-in Interview on 30 July, 2018 for the post of Project Assistant – I, Project Assistant –II & Semi – Skilled man power.”
- Go through the appeared notification carefully and if you meet entire eligibility criteria then download the application form through same PDF.
- After that you need to fill the details required in the application form correctly an take it to the walk-in venue along with all the necessary documents for verification purpose on the day of interview.
Press Here: NPL Recruitment Notification & Application Form
CSIR – National Physical Laboratory (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg,
New Delhi – 110012, India
Find Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Walk-In Interview Dates& Timings:
- Interview date: 30-07-2018
- Reporting time: between 09:00 am to 10:00 am
Candidates must stay tuned with us for more details regarding NPL Recruitment 2018 and may also visit the NPL Official Website on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|