National Physical Laboratory has notified a vacancy advertisement regarding NPL Recruitment. Organization is looking for eligible candidates to appoint them for various posts of Skilled Manpower, Project Assistant Level II, Junior Research Fellow and others. For this concern, walk-in interview has been planned to be conducted by National Physical Laboratory. Applicants fulfilling eligibility norms for declared positions and willing to apply for NPL Jobs must appear for walk-in Interview. Stay tuned to this web page for getting updated facts related to NPL Recruitment 2017.
Interested candidates may apply for stated Jobs by attending the walk-In Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates as shown below. Candidates need to attend the interview on stipulated date, time and venue that are well structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Physical Laboratory|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply||16th November, 2016|
NPL Vacancy and Age Criteria:
|Name of Post||No. of vacancies||Maximum Age|
|Skilled Manpower||06||28 years|
|Project Assistant Level II||02||30 years|
|Project Assistant Level III||04||35 years|
|Junior Research Fellow||01||28 years|
|Senior Research Fellow||01||32 years|
|Research Associate-I||01||35 years|
|Project Fellow||01||28 years|
Press Here: NPL Recruitment Official Notification
Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post code||Fixed Emolument||Essential Qualification|
|1.0||Rs. 15,000/- pm||Graduate (B.A./B.Com/B.Sc.) in any stream with at least 50% marks|
|3.0||Rs. 18,000/-||Completed (B. Tech. or BE in IT or Computer Science) with 55% marks.|
|4.0||Rs. 25,000/-||BE / B Tech. in Relevant Field with 55% marks|
|5.0||Rs. 28,000/-||M.Sc in Relevant Field with 55% marks|
|6.0||Rs. 25,000/-||M.Sc. (Physics) with 1st Div. + NET Qualified|
|7.0||Rs. 28,000/-||M.Tech. (Solar & Alternate Energy, Materials Science) with 1st Division|
|8.0||Rs. 36000/-||Ph.D (Chemical Science / Physical Science)|
|9.0||Rs.16,000/-||M.Sc.(Physics / Applied Optics / Applied Physics with 1st Div.|
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
Mode of Selection:
The candidates will be shortlisted for interview by a duly constituted screening committee. Only short-listed candidates on the basis of screening of their applications will be interviewed by the selection committee.
How to Apply for NPL Recruitment:
- Aspirants wish to apply for National Physical Laboratory Recruitment need to0 firstly log on to the official website of the organization that is nplindia.org.
- After that hit on “Careers/ Training” tab which is given at the menu bar of home page.
- This will open the list of various openings on your computer screen, from which you have to go for “Advertisement Walk-In Interview on 16th November, 2016” link and hit “Advt-walk-November-2016.pdf” link facing the above link.
- Read the detailed notification appear in PDF form carefully.
- Download application form and filled it completely by furnishing complete details such as name, age, academic qualification, experience etc.
- Attach relevant documents along with it as applicable, and place it in an envelope.
- After that aspirants need to bring along latest passport size photograph, original and self attested copies of all certificates / testimonials at the time of interview.
- Candidates need to appear at below mentioned venue and attend walk-in interview on specified date.
CSIR-National Physical Laboratory
Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg,
New Delhi – 110012
Check Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Date of Interview:
Walk-in Interview will be held on: 16th November, 2016
Appliers may attain the rest information about NPL Recruitment 2017 through official notification available above on this page. Contenders may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire updated information in regards of this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|