A latest job advertisement tilted as NPL Recruitment has been published for employment purpose by National Physical Laboratory. Organization is in search of dynamic and capable job hunters for filling up the vacancy of Project Assistant and Project Fellow. Aspirants who want to do job in National Physical Laboratory can apply for NPL Recruitment 2017 by appearing in Walk-in-Interview on particular date that is 15-06-2017 and 27-06-2017 according to the posts.
Content of the page
Interested and eligible candidates can collect complete details related to NPL Recruitment 2017–2018 from this page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com. Job hunters who consider themselves eligible they should attend the Interview with bring their photocopies of documents/ testimonials along with original documents at the time of Interview for verification.
|Organization Name||National Physical Laboratory|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||15-06-2017 and 27-06-2017 according to the posts|
- Project Fellow
- Project Assistant
To apply for National Physical Laboratory Vacancies appliers must have M.Sc Degree/ Degree of B.Tech or its equivalent in concerned discipline from any recognized University or Institution with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field according to the posts.
Match your age- limit with required:
The age of candidates should not be more than 30 years. Relaxations in age, if any, will be provided as per rules and regulations of organization.
Download Official Notification in PDF Form posts wise:
Project Fellow posts: Press Here
Project Assistant posts: Press Here
Offered Salary for NPL Careers:
- After qualifying the selection procedure, appointed applicants for Project Fellow will get a good and impressive amount of pay scale of Rs. 18,000/- + 30% HRA and hired candidates for Project Assistant position will get an impressive amount of Rs. 25,000/- +HRA by the management.
- Along with basic pay, other allowances and benefits are also admissible as per terms and policies will also be granted to recruited candidates according to the norms of National Physical Laboratory.
Selection criterion for NPL Job:
- The management panel of National Physical Laboratory decided to conduct Walk- in -Interview with a view to shortlist eligible and deserving aspirants for NPL Job Vacancy.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Only the short-listed candidates will be interviewed by Selection Committee
- So, those contenders who want to be part of National Physical Laboratory have to perform well in selection process to get recruited for National Physical Laboratory Recruitment.
- No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
Steps to Apply for National Physical Laboratory Jobs:
- To apply against position may visit to the official website of the National Physical Laboratory that is “www.nplindia.org”.
- After that follow “Careers/Training” tab stated in the menu bar of the homepage and hit on it.
- From new window you need to choose suitable link as given below.
- “Advertisement No. Walk-in/DU#2.0/01/2017 FLOATING (WALK-IN) INTERVIEW ON -15th , June, 2017 at CSIR-NPL for Project Fellow” link OR
- “Advertisement No. Walk-in /DU#4.4/04/2017 FLOATING (WALK-IN) INTERVIEW ON 27th, June 2017” link.
- This will open a new page with detailed facts related to notification and you have to read all the details carefully and after that read the whole advertisement carefully.
- Now you may appear in walk-in-interview on the schedule date at the appropriate venue.
- Aspirants are informed that should bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data at the time of interview for confirmation.
In the Auditorium of the laboratory
Date of Walk-in- Interview: given below
- Project Fellow: 15-06-2017
- Project Assistant: 27-06-2017
Job hunters may read the Official Notification which is mentioned above to get other information related to NPL Recruitment 2017 – 2018 and you can also collect other information regarding National Physical Laboratory Vacancy by visiting this Official Link. If you have any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in Delhi|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs|