National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology has issued a notification regarding NRCB Jobs. A walk-in interview has been organized by NRCPB for engagement of candidates for Research Associate Post in ICAR funded project. Job seekers, who wish to apply for NRCPB Recruitment, must appear for Walk-In-Interview on pre-decided date. Applicants need to bring their original and attested copies of all certificates at the time of Interview. Candidates are advised to comprehend complete details regarding NRCPB Jobs 2017 furnished on this page before applying.
Interested appliers must comprehend the complete details related to National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology Recruitment that is provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants need to attend the walk-In Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates as shown below. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
|Name Of organization||National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology|
|Date Of Walk In Interview||26th November 2016|
Applying candidates should have possessed Ph.D degree in bioinformatics / Molecular Biology / Biotechnology / Genetics / Allied Science or M.Sc / M.Tech in bioinformatics / Molecular Biology / Biotechnology / Genetics / Allied Science from any recognized Institute or University.
Check Now: Jobs By Qualification
Candidates who will be getting selected for the Research Associate post will receive the pay scale of Rs.40000 + 30% H.R.A. (For Ph.D holder) and Rs. 38000 + 30% H.R.A. (For M.Sc plus 2 years).
Press Here: Check NRCPB Jobs Notification
Participant willing to apply shall possess the age limit that must be less than 35 years. The relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category appliers as per the norms of organization.
Selection Process for NRCPB Vacancy:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and interview. Details for test such as syllabus admit card, date and venue will be informed later to the eligible candidates.
- No TA/ DA will be given to applicants for attending the interview.
Go Through Below Given Tips, to Prepare well for Interview and Test:
Steps to attend NRCPB Research Associate Walk-In?
- The first and foremost step is you need to visit official website of organization that is www.nrcpb.res.in.
- Now you need to select “Career / Opportunities” tab located at left side of home page.
- After that you need to hit “Walk-in-interview for Research Associate (RA) on 26-11-2016” link.
- Now you need to read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading this notification you need to prepare you Bio- Data in accurate manner.
- Now fill it with necessary details and attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials.
- Send it to address given below and appear in interview to venue mentioned below.
- The candidate is advised to apply in the prescribed format and submit the same before the last date. No application will be entertained beyond the schedule date and time.
LBS Building, Pusa Campus,
New Delhi – 110021
Find More: Jobs in Delhi
Walk-in interview will be held on: 26th November 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
Check Official Notification to get further details about NRCPB Jobs 2017. Aspirants may bookmark this page by using Control + D for getting instant access to upcoming details on National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|