NRHM MP Recruitment
Public Relations Department, Bhopal is going to publicize the employment notification towards NRHM MP Recruitment. Applications via online process will be invited from eligible, young and dynamic candidates to get them hire on vacant posts of Deputy Minister, Deputy Engineer, and Accountant cum clerk and others. Concerned applicants towards NRHM MP Latest Vacancy must submit the application form before the last date.
Overview of NRHM MP Recruitment:
|Name of Organization||Public Relations Department, Bhopal|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Minister, Deputy Engineer, and Accountant cum clerk and others|
|Number of Vacancy||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||Check below|
NRHM MP Recruitment 2019
Q1: NRHM MP Vacancy Details:
- Deputy Minister (Civil)
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical &Mechanics)
- Accountant cum clerk
Q2: What is the Educational Qualification for NRHM MP Jobs?
Aspirants, who are going to apply for Deputy Minister& Deputy Engineer, they must have AICTE Diploma / Bachelor (Civil/ Electrical/Mechanics) from the accredited institution (minimum 55% for unauthorized category and 50% marks for other category / SC / ST).
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Q3: What is the Age Limits for NRHM MP Vacancies?
Applicants have to fulfill the age criteria to apply for NRHM MP Vacancy 2019. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Q4: Do you know the NRHM MP Remuneration Details?
Selection aspirants on NRHM Bhopal, Latest Vacancies, will get salary as prescribed below:
- Deputy Minister (Civil): Rs. 20,000 /-
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical & Mechanics): Rs. 20,000 /-
- Accountant cum clerk: 13,125 / –
Q5: Explain the NRHM MP Selection Process?
- For the selection of candidates on NRHM MP Jobs, applicants have to appear in online / written examination.
- Candidates for interview will be invited in the ratio of 1: 5 in the Reservation category of candidates who get 50 percent or more marks in the examination.
- If the number of applicants is low, it will be reduced to the minimum number of applications received / minimum written examination (50 marks).
Check Now: Latest Jobs in MP
Q6: How to apply for NRHM MP Recruitment 2019?
Candidates can apply for Public Relations Department, Bhopal Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of organization that is www.nhmmp.gov.in.
- Now you need to follow “Today’s News” section at the right side of home page.
- From the same section you must hit on an appropriate link related to NRHM MP Notification.
- By hitting the suitable link, you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about job.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you must hit on an app link for NRHM MP Apply Online.
- Fill the NRHM MP Online application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Press Here For: NRHM MP Official Link
Last date to apply online: Updating Soon
Candidates may logon to the Official Link to get remaining details about NRHM MP Recruitment 2019. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page, by write in comment box; our experts of recruitmentresult.com will solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|