National Sample Survey Office has asserted a vacancy advertisement as NSSO Recruitment 2016. Applications in prescribed performa by the way of offline procedure are intends to invite from skilled and hard working aspirants fulfilling the eligibility norms to fill 40 vacant positions of Jr. Consultants. Contenders who are interested to share their service with this organization must apply against NSSO Vacancy by sending NSSO Application Form as on or before the end date that is well specified below. Job fighters can get updated details concerning NSSO Recruitment 2017 from our web page. So, build a strong link with us.
|Post Name||Junior Consultants|
|No of Vacancies||40|
|Last Date to Apply||31st October 2016|
Candidates who want to gather additional details regarding NSSO Jobs such as educational, experience, salary, age and much more are advised to go through the lower mentioned page which is well maintained by expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and Vacancy Details:
Junior Consultants: 40
- Appliers should have done Postgraduate Degree in any subject having studied at least a paper of Statistics at Postgraduate level or Retired at the level of Assistant Director/ Sr. Statistical Officer.
- Aspirants must have three years of experience in Survey related work in Central Govt/ State Govt/ PSUs and good working knowledge of Computers along with experience of supervision of ‘Socio-Economic’ survey/ Consumer Expenditure Survey/ Employment and Un-employment Surveys conducted by Govt. Statistical Organizations.
Check Now: Post Graduate Jobs For Candidates
- Candidates who are Government Retired person should have 65 years of age and other aspirants must have 40 years of age as on 1st October 2016.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per norms of National Sample Survey Office to deserving aspirants.
Organization will offer Rs.25, 000/- as consolidated salary to shortlisted job fighters keeping in view performance, skills and qualification.
Mode of Assortment for NSSO Recruitment:
- Scrutinization of applying job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview that will be strictly supervised by expert members of recruitment panel.
- Candidates called for written examination and interview will be paid travelling allowance.
Are You Searching Preparation Material? Get Here:
Process to apply for National Sample Survey Office Recruitment:
- Approach the web portal of National Sample Survey Office that is mospi.nic.in.
- After that, press on “Engagement of JCs on Contract Basis under WCFI&ES” link which is available under “Latest News” section at right side of homepage.
- On pressing the link that is mentioned above notification will display facing you.
- Go through notification cautiously and instructions provided in it.
- Now, download application performa and write it with asked details.
- Also, affix supporting documents, certificates and a latest passport size photograph.
- In end, send dully write application form, documents and certificates in an envelope that should be written from top by “Name Of Post Applied For……………………..” at the address stated below.
Deputy Director General (MS),
East Block 6, Level 4-7,
R.K Puram, New Delhi – 110066
Deadline for submission of Application Forms: 31st October 2016
Interested candidates may check this Official Advertisement to gain other important facts concerning NSSO Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
NSSO Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|