National Sample Survey Office has proclaimed a job notification regarding NSSO Recruitment. Eligible job hunters are invited for filling up 645 (tentative) vacancies of Field Investigator. Applicants may apply by submitting application against NSSO Recruitment 2015. Application should be sent in proper format on or before end date that is settled below.
|Post Name||Field Investigator|
|No of Vacancies||645|
|Last Date to Apply||As soon as possible|
You may go through this page of recruitmentresult.com to get further details about NSSO Vacancies. Aspirants are required to read whole notification carefully before applying.
Aspirants should have Graduate Degree from a recognized University with Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics as one of the papers at Degree level with Knowledge of English and local language and Computer applications like MS office etc
Aspirants who will be selected will get Rs. 16, 500/- per month as salary from National Sample Survey Office.
Age of appliers should not be less than 21 years and more than 30 years as on 01st July 2015. Age relaxation will be given to those aspirants who have experience in conducting field survey and field data collection work in a Government Organization.
National Sample Survey Office is going to organize interview to select talented candidates for filling up vacancies of Field Investigator.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for NSSO Recruitment:
- Candidates may go through official site that is mospi.nic.in.
- Follow ‘latest news’ section available at right side.
- Now go to ‘announcement’ section in latest news.
- Select link ‘Engagement of 645 Field Investigators on contract’.
- Read whole notification and download format of application.
- Application should be written in prescribed format including whole details.
- Application completed in all respect should be forwarded along with photocopies of all relevant documents related to qualification, experience, age, caste and pass port size photo.
- Applicants may send application along with Self Addressed duly stamped envelope to the Regional Head ———— of Regional Office.
- Application should reach before closing date of submission mentioned in the advertisement of the concerned Regional Office.
- Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained.
Last Date to Apply: As soon as possible
Note: you may check this Official Notification to get more details about NSSO Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On