NTR University Counselling
Dr. NTR University Of Health Sciences is going to conduct NTR University Counselling for admission in MBBS/ BDS into the affiliated medical and dental colleges in state of Andhra Pradesh. Participants, who had appeared in EMCAET-2016 Test and having valid score card, are eligible to attend the NTR University Counselling 2016. Students, who are waiting for counseling dates and updated notifications, can check Schedule and procedure of NTR University Counselling 2016 form here.
Candidate, who are interested and willing to get admission into MBBS / BDS Courses for the upcoming year must attend it at below provided venue,. NTR University Counselling will start from July up to August 2016. Those students who have qualified EAMCET-2016 and did not get the seat in 1st counseling are eligible to apply for direct admission.
Candidates can attend it with all original certificates and University fee. From below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com you may check details about Procedure of Counseling, Schedule Dates etc in a structured way.
Admission Fee Details:
|Courses Name||Fee Details According to Seat Type|
|Govt. College||Private College ‘A’|
|Rs. 7000/-||Rs. 11500|
|Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 10500/-|
- Those students who attend the counseling first time are required to pay appropriate fee which is mentioned in official link.
- Fee should be paid at the reception counter of the counseling center irrespective of their selection /admission.
- Those who have paid the fee during the 1st counseling such candidates shall produce counseling fee receipt at the Registration counter.
Centers To Attend the Counseling Session:
The eligible aspirants, who qualified in the EMCAT exam, are advised to attend for counseling at any one of the following counseling centers of their choice.
|Vijayawada||Administrative Building. Dr NTR University of Health Sciences.|
|Visakhapatnam||Opp. School of Distance Education, Andhra University Campus.|
|Tirupathi||Old MBA building, S.V University.|
|Hyderabad||JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.|
Process Of Counselling:
- Applicants will have to visit the official website that is www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
- Qualified contenders have to report at venue on scheduled date along with original documents and certificates listed below.
- Contenders may acquire their seat allotted offer letter by organization that is exactingly based on their merit / rank in EAMCET.
- Aspirants should have to pay the requisite counseling fee to preserve their seats.
- Candidates must pay the admittance Fees through demand draft.
- Those who are happy with their allocation must lock their allotment to confirm their admission and report to the college at allotted date.
- Contenders may also have to implement their choice of the institute and inclination of course during the counseling according to their ranks in entrance test.
- Seat allotted to appliers on his or her choice will be final and will not be distorted.
Documents Required for NTR University Counselling:
- Original and copy of NTR counselling letter and Admit card
- latest service certificate
- Photocopy of 10th & 12th class certificates.
- Community certificate signed by approved authority
- All medical documents which are mentioned on application form
- 5-7 Passport size Colour photographs.
- Other related certificates.
Venue of Counselling:
Dr.NTR UHS Counseling Centre,
Vijayawada- 520 008
Counseling Starts From July to August 2016 (Tentative)
Note: To know more about NTR University Counselling 2016 must visit Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On