Those students who are unable to continue their study after 10th class due to lack of money, they may apply for NTSE Scholarship which provides facility to continue education till Ph.D and pay all the expenses. Interested aspirants have to submit NTSE Application Form before the last date. Applicants who meet eligibility criteria of National Talent Search Exam may read complete NTSE Scholarship notification by going through the official website. Individual may get more information regarding NTSE Scholarship 2018 by going through the beneath segment of this page.
National Council of Educational Research & Training conducts two stage exams where stage 1 exam is going to be conducted on 04-11-2017 & 05-11-2017 by the States/UTs and stage 2nd exam is all set to organize on 13-05-2018 at national level. The last date of submitting online application from is different for all states. So, candidates who want to get brief details about NTSE Scholarship 2018 are advised to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NTSE Exam Eligibility:
- Indian citizens are allowed to apply for NTSE 2018
- Students who have successfully passed in 10th standard with minimum 60% marks from recognized School are eligible to appear in Stage I exam organized by the States/ UT’s in which the schools are located.
- Applying student must not be more then 18 years in age.
- The candidate is not employed and she/he is appearing in class X examination for the first time.
- Under Open Distance Learning (ODL), Students who are registered will also be eligible for scholarship, provided the student is below the age of 18 years (as on 1st July of the particular year)
Check Here: How to Get Scholarship
NTSE Scholarship details:
1000 scholarships will be awarded to candidates on the basis of National Talent Search Examination. The amount of scholarship will be as under:
|1||Class XI And XII||Rs. 1250/-|
|2||UG and PG||Rs. 2000/-|
|3||PhD||On UGC Norms|
NTSE 2018 Reservation Policy:
|Total reserved scholarships||26.5% of 1000 scholarships|
Recruitment will be done on the basis of two stages for award of scholarship.
- For stage- I assortment will be done by states/ UTs through a written examination.
- Qualified students of first stage exam will be eligible to appear for stage II examination conducted by NCERT.
- Students will be select based on performance perform in examination in which questions will be asked based on Mental Ability Test, Language Test and Scholastic Aptitude Test
- NTSE exam will be held through both mode that is online and offline mode.
Scheme of Examination:
|Paper||Test||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||45|
|II||Language Test (LT)||50||50||45|
|III||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||90|
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Some important points against National Talent Search Examination:
This exam is conducted in two stages which are as follows. The examination is divided into two papers:
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- Exam will be consists of objective-type questions and are held in paper-pen mode.
- Students will get 1 mark for every correct answer, as the total marks of a test are equal to the total number of questions of National Talent Search Examination.
- In Stage-I paper: There is no negative marking
- In the Stage-II: one-third marks will be deducted for any wrong answer.
Do You Know? How To Prepare For Scholarship
How to Fill NTSE Application Form ?
- Candidates can download Application form from the Official Website that is www.ncert.nic.in
- Contenders need to move their cursor towards in announcement section and hit on “
National Talent Search Examination-2018 For the Students Studying Abroad in Class X Application Form” link.
- Appliers can also obtain application form from State/UT Liaison Officers.
- Now students need to Fill Application form in correct manner with relevant information.
- Applicants who belong to SC/ST/PH category should enclose Caste/Disability certificate with filled in Application form.
- Applicants must get the Application signed by Principal of the school.
- The filled Application Form should be forwarded to relevant State Liaison Office.
- No Application should be forwarded to NCERT address.
- Candidates should submit the filled in Applications prior to end date.
Complete Details About: How to Apply for Scholarship
- All schooling certificate as well as college certificate
- Domicile of the candidates.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Income proof certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Ration Card.
Subject-wise NTSE cutoff (Paper 1, 2 and 3):
|Test Papers||Maximum Marks||Qualifying Percentage/Marks|
|Paper I MAT||49||40% (19.6)||35% (17.15)|
|Paper II English||50||40% (20.0)||35% (17.5)|
|Paper II Hindi||50||40% (20.0)||35% (17.5)|
|Paper III SAT||96||40% (38.4)||35% (33.6)|
|Total Marks||145||40% (58)||35% (50.75)|
Category-wise NTSE cutoff for NTSE Scholarship:
|Categories||NTSE Cut Off 2016||Maximum Marks of MAT and SAT|
List of NTSE 2018 Exam Centres for Class-X:
|1||Arunachal Pradesh||Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2 Itanagar Papumpare Dist. Arunachal Pradesh-791111|
|2||Assam||Kendriya Vidyalaya CRPF (GC) 9 Mile Amerigog Dist Kamrup, Guwahati Assam-781023|
|3||Manipur||Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 Lamphelpat, Imphal P.O. Lamphelpat Manipur-795004|
|4||Meghalaya||Kendriya Vidyalaya Happy Valley 58 GTC Shillong East Khasi Hills Meghalaya-793007|
|5||Mizoram||Kendriya Vidyalaya Aizawl, Project Pushpak, Zemabawk Mizoram-796017|
|6||Nagaland||Kendriya Vidyalaya Kohima CRPF Camp, Lerie Hill Kohima, Nagaland-797001|
|7||Sikkim||Kendriya Vidyalaya NHPC Singtam Teesta Stage-V, Power Station, NHPC Ltd., Balutar P.O. Singtam, Dist-East Sikkim|
|8||Tripura||Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 Kunjaban, Agartala Near ILS Hospitals Agartala, West Tripura-799010|
|9||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Kendriya Vidyalaya No 2 Raksha Vihar, Minnie Bay Junglighat Post, Port Blair Andaman & Nicobar Islands-744103|
|10||Bihar||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Kankarbagh P.O. Lohianagar Patna-800020|
|11||Jharkhand||Kendriya Vidyalaya CCL Rajendra Nagar Ranchi P.O-Hehal Ranchi Jharkhand-834005|
|12||Odisha||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.3 Mancheswar Railway Colony Pragati Vihar, Bhubaneshwar Odisha-751017|
|13||West Bengal||Kendriya Vidyalaya Ballygunge, Ballygunge Maidan Camp Ballygunge Circular Road Kolkata, West Bengal-700019|
|14||Punjab||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Air Force Station Halwara Halwara A.D. Distt. Ludhiana Pin-141106|
|15||New Delhi (including districts of Western UP)||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.3 Ring Road Narayana Delhi Cantt, New Delhi-110010|
|16||Chandigarh (UT)||Kendriya Vidyalaya Air Force Station, High Grounds, Chandigarh-160004|
|17||Jammu & Kashmir (Jammu)||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Jammu, P.O. Gandhi Nagar Jammu Jammu & Kashmir-180004|
|18||Haryana (Gurugram)||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Airforce Station, Sector-14 Old Delhi Road|
|19||Himachal Pradesh||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jakhoo Hills Shimla-171001 (HP)|
|20||Rajasthan||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Bajaj nagar, Opp. Tonk Phatak Bajaj Nagar, Jaipur Pin:302015, Rajasthan|
|21||Uttar Pradesh (Except districts of Western U.P.)||Kendriya Vidyalaya New Cantt. Near topkhana Bazar, VD Road Allahabad-211001, U.P.|
|22||Uttarakhand||Kendriya Vidyalaya, ONGC Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun Uttarakhand-248195|
|23||Chattisgarh||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2 Sector-IV, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Nagar Raipur, Chattisgarh-492010|
|24||Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman Diu (Combined Centre)||Kendriya Vidyalaya Govt. H. School Campus Tokarkhada, Silvassa Dadra & Nagar Haveli-396230|
|25||Goa||Kendriya Vidyalaya I.N.S Mandovi verem, Bardez Panaji, Goa-403109|
|26||Gujarat||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 MR campus, Shahibaug Near Police Commisioner’s Office Ahmedabad-380004 Gujarat|
|27||Madhya Pradesh||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Opp. Maida Mill Hoshangabad Road Bhopal-462011 Madhya Pradesh|
|28||Maharashtra – I (District’s)|
8. Mumbai (North)
9. Mumbai (West)
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Bhandup N.C.H Colony LBS Marg Kanjurmarg (W) Mumbai-400078|
|29||Maharashtra – II (District’s)|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya BEG Near Deccan College Road Near Sadal Baba Darga, Yarwada Pune-411006|
|30||Andhra Pradesh||Kendriya Vidyalaya Nallapadu, Guntur District Andhra Pradesh-522005|
|31||Karnataka||Kendriya Vidyalaya, A.S.C. Victoria Road Opp. Life Style Mall Bangalore-560047|
|32||Kerala||Kendriya Vidyalaya Port trust, Willingdon Island Kochi, Ernakulum-68200|
|33||Lakshdweep||Govt. Senior Secondary School Kavarati U.T of Lakshadweep-682555|
|34||Puducherry||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Jipmer Campus, Gorimedu Puducherry-605006|
|35||Tamil Nadu||Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT Campus, Adyar Chennai-600036|
Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Golconda langar House Opposite Langar House, Police Station Hyderabad-500008 Telangana State
For NTS National Level Examination Inquiry:
- Phone No : 011-26560464 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM only)
- E-mail : email@example.com
- For State Level NTS Examination Enquiry : Contact the Liaison Officer of your State
For NTS Scholarship Inquiry:
- Phone No: 011-26562704 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM only)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Nurturance programme for NTS Awardees:
- E-mail : email@example.com
Read Here: Scholarship Benefits
|Stages||Exam states||NTSE 2018 Important Dates|
|Stage I||Last date to submit application form||To be notified later|
|Stage I||Exam date||04-11-2017 & 05-11-2017|
|Stage II||Exam date||13-05-2018|
Candidates who are studying in Abroad in class X can attend directly for Stage II NTS Examination under prescribed in the NTS Brochure which is presented on official website. They should submit their application form till the last date that is 31st Dec. 2016 as application forms will be presented on official website in the month of October.
For latest updated information against NTSE Scholarship 2018 need to check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NTSE Application Form||NTSE Admit Card|
|NTSE Answer Key||Education Loans for Students|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarships in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship Exams|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Top Universities in India|