National Council of Educational Research & Training conducts National Talent Search Exam Stage–I/II every year to identify deserving students and to support them financially. Those candidates who want to apply for NTSE Scholarship Exam 2019 must check all the eligibility criteria and other details through this page properly.
Highlights Of NTSE Exam
- Form type: Offline
- Purpose: To identify and recognize students with high intellect and skills and to Provide financial support
- Selection process: Exam marks/family income
- Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
NTSE Scholarship Details
- Scholarship of Rs.1250/- per month for Class-XI to XII
- Scholarship of Rs.2000/- per month for Undergraduates and Post-graduates
- Amount of Scholarship for Ph.D. is fixed in accordance with the UGC norms
NTSE Scholarship Criteria
- Selected candidates will be paid for pursuing studies in India only.
- Appliers must be a Class 10th student from a recognized school/board
- A student doing Class 10th through ODL (Open Distance Learning) is also eligible
- He/she should be less than 18 years of age
Know Here: How to Apply Scholarship
Simple Process to Fill NTSE Scholarship 2019 Application Form
- Visit the official website of organization that is www.ncert.nic.in.
- Choose “Programmes” tab which is shown at the top side of the homepage.
- Select suitable link for the posts which you are looking for the purpose of applying NTSE Scholarship.
- Application Form for scholarship can be obtained from State/UT Liaison Officers.
- Fill the NTSE Application form in correct manner with relevant information.
- Contenders, if you are belonging to SC/ST/PH category should enclose Caste/ Disability certificate with filled in Application form.
- Applicants must get the Application signed by Principal of the school.
- The filled Application Form should be forwarded to relevant State Liaison Office.
- No Application should be forwarded to NCERT address.
- Candidates should submit the filled in Applications prior to end date.
More Links Related To NTSE:
|NTSE Application Form||Get Here|
|NTS Sample Paper||Get Here|
|NTSE Exam Pattern||Get Here|
FAQs related to NTSE Scholarship 2019
Q1. What documents are to be attached with NTSE Form?
- Colored photograph not older than 6 months from the date of form filling
- Dark background
- No goggles only simple spectacles
- No makeup in the photograph clicked for the form
- Hair must be properly tied
- Photograph must be clicked in school uniform
- Indian nationals do not have to produce any document with the application form
- Students of Indian origin who are doing class 10 from abroad, have to prove their Indian citizenship, so they have to attach a copy of class 11 marks
You Can Also Check: List Of Scholarships
Q2. Are there any Reservation criteria for NTSE 2019 Scholarship?
- 15% for students belonging to SC category.
- 5% for students belonging to ST category.
- 4%for Physically Challenged group of students
- 1% for persons with benchmark disabilities under clauses
Q3. How much marks are required to Qualify NTSE Exam 2019?
- General category: 40% in each paper
- SC, ST and PH: 32% in each paper
Q4. What is NTSE Scholarship Exam Scheme?
|No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|Paper I: Mental Ability Test (MAT)|
|Paper II Language Test (LT)|
|Paper III Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)|
Must Check: Scholarship Benefits
Q5. How can I contact to the organization?
For NTS National Level Examination Inquiry:
- Phone No : 011-26560464 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM only)
- E-mail : email@example.com
- For State Level NTS Examination Enquiry: Contact the Liaison Officer of your State
For NTS Scholarship Inquiry:
- Phone No: 011-26562704 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM only)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Nurturance programme for NTS Awardees:
- E-mail: email@example.com
National Talent Search Exam Scholarship 2019
National Council of Educational Research & Training has authority to conduct National Talent Search Exam for those candidates, who want to remain their study after 10th. This scheme covers branches like Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Management and Law. It honors and helps talented students by providing financial assistance in the form of a monthly scholarship.
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
Interested candidates are advised that they must submit their NTSE Scholarship Exam 2019 Application form on or before the last date that will soon be announced officially on its official website. Willing contenders will be able to check all the related details through this page soon.
Those who wish to attain more details regarding NTSE Scholarship 2019 are advised to visit the Official Link of National Council of Educational Research & Training on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship for Engg Students||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Scholarship for Higher Education|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||Start a New Life In College?|