Here on this page you will catch complete information regarding NTSE Scholarship provided by National Council of Educational Research & Training. Candidates who are interested and willing to apply for National Talent Search Examination which is also known as NTSE, need to submit their application form through online link on before the last date given below. Students who are from poor family and did not afford the expense of their study that, NTSE Scholarship Scheme is providing them by Government of India. Aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply for National Talent Search Examination Notification by filling their application form. For further information about NTSE Scholarship 2017 in upcoming year you may stay connected with us through this web portal.
The management team of National Council of Educational Research & Training gives scholarship every year up to 1000 contestants. National Council of Educational Research & Training includes 7.5% the scholarship is reserved for (ST) scheduled tribe, 3% for physically challenged group of contestants, and 15% scholarship is provided to (SC) schedule caste aspirants. Scholarship is provided to 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th, (UG) undergraduates and (PG) postgraduates such as. MCA, BCA, MBA, BBA, B.tech, M.tech etc. So get complete details about NTSE Notification through this page.
NTSE Exam Eligibility:
- Indian citizens are allowed to apply for NTSE 2017
- Students who have successfully passed in 10th standard with minimum 60% marks from recognized School are eligible to appear in Stage I exam organized by the States/ UT’s in which the schools are located.
- The candidate is not employed and she/he is appearing in class X examination for the first time.
- Under Open Distance Learning (ODL), Students who are registered will also be eligible for scholarship, provided the student is below the age of 18 years (as on 1st July of the particular year)
Check Here: How to Get Scholarship
NTSE Scholarship details:
1000 scholarships will be awarded to candidates on the basis of National Talent Search Examination. The amount of scholarship will be as under:
|1||Class XI And XII||Rs. 1250/-|
|2||UG and PG||Rs. 2000/-|
|3||PhD||On UGC Norms|
- SC Category candidates: 15%
- SC Category candidates: 7%
- Physical challenged Group of Students:3.5%
Recruitment will be done on the basis of two stages for award of scholarship.
- For stage- I assortment will be done by states/ UTs through a written examination.
- Qualified students of first stage exam will be eligible to appear for stage II examination conducted by NCERT.
Scheme of Examination:
|Paper||Test||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||45|
|II||Language Test (LT)||50||50||45|
|III||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||90|
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Some important points against National Talent Search Examination:
This exam is conducted in two stages which are as follows. The examination is divided into two papers:
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- Exam will be consists of objective-type questions and are held in paper-pen mode.
- Students will get 1 mark for every correct answer, as the total marks of a test are equal to the total number of questions of National Talent Search Examination.
- In Stage-I paper: There is no negative marking
- In the Stage-II: one-third marks will be deducted for any wrong answer.
Do You Know? How To Prepare For Scholarship
How to Fill NTSE Application Form:
- Candidates can download Application form from the Official Website that is www.ncert.nic.in
- Appliers can also obtain application form from State/UT Liaison Officers.
- Now students need to Fill Application form in correct manner with relevant information.
- Applicants who belong to SC/ST/PH category should enclose Caste/Disability certificate with filled in Application form.
- Applicants must get the Application signed by Principal of the school.
- The filled Application Form should be forwarded to relevant State Liaison Office.
- No Application should be forwarded to NCERT address.
- Candidates should submit the filled in Applications prior to end date.
Complete Details About: How to Apply for Scholarship
- All schooling certificate as well as college certificate
- Domicile of the candidates.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Income proof certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Ration Card.
For NTS National Level Examination Inquiry:
- Phone No : 011-26560464 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM only)
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For State Level NTS Examination Enquiry : Contact the Liaison Officer of your State
For NTS Scholarship Inquiry:
- Phone No: 011-26562704 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM only)
- E-mail: email@example.com
For Nurturance programme for NTS Awardees:
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Here: Scholarship Benefits
|Stages||Exam states||NTSE 2017 Important Dates|
|Stage I||Last date to submit application form||To be notified later|
|Stage 1 exam||Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman & Nicobar Islands||5 November 2016|
|Stage 1 exam||Examination in Other states and UTs||6 November 2016|
|Stage 1 exam||Examination in Bihar & West Bengal||13 November 2016|
|stage 2 exam||Examination in All states and Union Territories||14 May 2017|
Candidates who are studying in Abroad in class X can attend directly for Stage II NTS Examination under prescribed in the NTS Brochure which is presented on official website. They should submit their application form till the last date that is 31st Dec. 2016 as application forms will be presented on official website in the month of October.
For latest updated information against NTSE Scholarship 2017 need to check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NTSE Application Form||NTSE Admit Card|
|NTSE Answer Key||Education Loans for Students|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarships in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship Exams|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Top Universities in India|