Odisha Community Tank Development Management Society has circulated an employment advertisement regarding OCTMP Recruitment. Competent and hard working job hunters are invited to fill up vacant positions of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Amin Posts. Applicants who want to make their career in government sector they must apply for OCTMP Recruitment 2016. Applicants must attend the walk- In Interview which will be held on scheduled date that is tuned below.
|Name Of Post||Junior Engineer (Civil) and Amin|
|No of Vacancies||05|
|Date Of Interview||07th January 2016|
Applicants who are interested to apply for OCTMP Jobs and want to know more details like age limit, required qualification, salary, selection criteria and process to apply etc related to it, can go through the information given here on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||03||Diploma in civil Engineering from a reputed Institute. Experience preferred|
|Amin||02||Matriculation with ITI Survey / Amin training certificate from registered Institute / Retired Amin|
Candidates selected for Junior Engineer (Civil) post will be paid Rs. 20,000/- per month and for Amin post Rs. 240/- per day.
Age of applying candidates should not be more than 65 years
Selection of applying candidates will base as per their performance in walk in Interview. No objection will be admissible against decision of Selection panel.
How to Apply for OCTMP Recruitment:
- Candidates who are eligible and fulfill all the required qualification and experience as per given in the details may appear in the Walk-in-Interview which is organizes by Odisha Community Tank Development Management Society.
- Firstly need to go on official website i.e. www.octmp.nic.in
- Now choose the ‘career’ option given on the menu bar of the home page.
- Follow ‘Advertisement of JE & AMIN (Mayurbhanj)’ and download format of application form.
- After downloading it fill the entire required details in prescribed format in the application form which is given below in it. Then take a print out of it for the future reference.
- Applicants should have to bring all the required attested testimonials and experience certificates (photocopy & original) with two passport size photographs at the time of the interview at the below framed venue.
District Project Director,
Mayurbhanj MI Division, Baripada
Date Of Interview: 07th January 2016
Note: You may check this Official Link to get more details about OCTMP Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|