Odisha Sarkari Naukri 2013
Odisha government has disclosed a notification for the recruitment of District Office Junior Stenographer Vacancy. Candidates who are eligible may apply for the Odisha Sarkari Naukri 2013.
Concerned and talented job seekers may apply for this Notification by sending their properly filled application form earlier to 26th November 2013 by 05:00 pm. Dear Aspirants! You can check all the appropriate details about this Advertisement on this web portal presented by recruitmentresult.com.
Name of organization
Odisha government District office Cuttack
Total number of posts
Post and vacancy details:
|Post Name||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Junior Clerk||66||Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- G.P. 1900/-|
|Junior Stenographer||05||Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- G.P. 2400/-|
- Applicants must pass Matriculation or equivalent examination / M.E school examination with Odia as language subject from a recognized university/ board.
- Candidates must have good knowledge of computers and must have qualified in basic computer skill test.
- Age limitations of the candidates should be between 20 years to 32 years as on 1st October 2013.
- 5 years of age relaxation for the SC/ST/ S.E.B.C/ women candidates.
- Age relaxation for the P.H. candidates is 10 years.
Applicants must have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in favour of Collector, Cuttack payable at S.B.I, Cuttack, Main Branch, Cuttack.
How to apply
- Competent and talented candidates may apply for this recruitment as in prescribed format before the last date of application.
- Must fill the required details in application form in own handwriting and send it along with the relevant documents/ certificates in an envelope superscribe with “Application for the post of —-“by registered post / speed post at the given address:
Last date: 26th November 2013
For more details about this Advertisement must visit the Official Notification