A latest recruitment notification titled as ONGC Recruitment 2016 has been depicted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Organization is going to conduct Walk–In-Interview to fill up vacant posts of General Duty Medical Officer and Medical Officer. Candidates can apply for ONGC Vacancy by attending walk-in-interview on schedule date.
Willing job hunters who are willing to join this government organization they can apply for ONGC Job by attending walk-in interview on specific date which is given below. Aspirants may get complete information regarding ONGC Recruitment 2016 from below section of this page written by team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Date of Walk-In||14th June 2016|
- General Duty Medical Officer
- Medical Officer
ONGC Eligibility Criteria:
For General Duty Medical Officer Post:
Candidates should possess MBBS (As per IMC Act-1956 with Registration from State Medical Council) from well recognized University/ Institute.
Latest Jobs In Medical Sector – Check Here
Latest Medical Officer Openings – Check Here
For Medical Officer Post:
Aspirants must hold MBBS Degree (As per IMC Act-1956 with Registration from State Medical Council) & Minimum 3 months Certificate Course viz. AFIH (Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health) or DIH (Diploma in Industrial Health) or equivalent qualification from Central Labour Institute (CLI).
Limitation of Age:
Candidates willing to be part of this organization must fulfill age criteria that will be decided by administration of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated salary of Rs.55, 000/- which will be offered by organization against Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment.
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-In-Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment?
- Candidates can apply for openings by attending walk-in-interview on scheduled date and venue.
- Candidates should download the requisite application format from official site and fill it with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Candidates must attach all required documents/ testimonials and submit the same duly filled in at the time of Interview
- Candidates should bring all the original Certificates of Educational Qualifications.
- Candidates should bring any Photo identity, such as Voter ID/Aadhar/PAN/Driving Licence.
- Candidates should submit one set of self-attested photocopies of Certificates and one recent passport size photograph. The walk-in-venue and date is given below.
ONGC, 9th Floor CMDA Tower-I,
No.1 Gandhi Irwin Road,
Egmore, Chennai-600 008
More Jobs in Chennai – Check Here
Date of Walk-In: 14th June 2016
Candidates may check Official Notification for more details about ONGC Recruitment 2016.
ONGC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
A job notification related to ONGC Recruitment 2016 has been emitted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Organization has planned to organize a walk-in Interview for appointment of eligible candidates to fill up various (MO) Field Medical Officer and Office Medical Officer Posts. Interested aspirants may apply for ONGC Recruitment 2016 by appearing for walk-In Interview.
Candidates, who are willing to apply for ONGC Jobs, and satisfy all eligibility criteria of the post, may appear for the interview process along with brief bio-data duly filled if prescribed format on scheduled date that is well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of posts||21|
|Date of Interview||31st May 2016|
ONGC Vacancies and Salary Structure:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Field Medical Officer||20||Rs. 60,000 per month|
|Office Medical Officer||01||Rs. 55,000 per month|
Applying candidates must have possessed MBBS degree with valid registration with MCI or state medical council. Candidate must have permanent registration Certificate from MCI.
- Appointment of the contenders will be made on the basis of screening of their qualification and candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria need to appear for walk-in interview process for final selection.
- Candidates attending the interview will not be given TA/DA for attending the Interview.
Way to apply for ONGC Walk-In:
- Aspirants satisfying the eligibility for the said post are firstly required to visit official website that is www.ongcindia.com.
- Hit on “career” tab available at menu bar of home page.
- This will navigate you to ‘notice’ page containing various recruitment links.
- Hit on suitable advertisement link as “Advertisement for conducting Walk in interview for Field Medical Officer” and read the opened notification carefully.
- Download the format of application as attach below the notification and fill the application in complete manner as prescribed.
- Duly filled bio-data must be submitted at the time of Interview on below stated date and venue.
- Candidates should bring all original certificates with one set of photocopies of each, along with recent passport size photograph (to be affixed on the right top corner of application) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer at the time of walk-in interview.
Important date and Time:
Walk-in Date: 31st May 2016
Interview time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Venue for Interview:
ONGC Office Complex, Neravy,
Candidates may visit the Official Notification to grab more detailed facts regarding ONGC Recruitment 2016.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has notified a job notification related to ONGC Recruitment. Online applications are invited by organization from eligible Law Graduates to fill up various Assistant Legal Advisor (ALA) Posts. Contenders, who are willing to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2016, must have succeeded in scoring qualifying marks in CLAT– LLM 2016 Examination.
Interested aspirants may apply for ONGC Jobs, through online mode and ensure the eligibility criteria of the post before submit their application form in prescribed manner. Applications must be forwarded latest by due date that is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Last Date for filling online application Form||28th May 2016|
Required Qualification for ONGC Recruitment:
Job hunters should have graduate degree in law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks from the recognized university or institution. Practicing advocate with 3 years experience would be preferred.
Also Check:- Latest Graduate Jobs
Scale of Pay for ONGC Recruitment:
Job hunters who will be appointed for above mentioned post will receive an amount of Rs.24900-50500 with an increment of 3% per year by the organization.
Age limit of applying candidates those who belong to general, SC / ST category must be 30 years as on 01.01.2016. Relaxation in age will be admissible as per the norms of ONGC.
Selection Procedure for ONGC Jobs:
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in CLAT – 2016 Examination for LLM.
Check This:- ONGC Placement Papers
Procedure to Apply for ONGC ALA Post through CLAT–LLM:
- Candidates need to Fill Online Application Form in two stage process, that is firstly aspirant is require to register themselves for CLAT-2016 examination and get the registration number for filling the online application form.
- For registering themselves for CLAT examination, aspirants need to go through the relevant link as available of official website.
- Official website of organization that is www.ongcindia.com.
- After getting on to official website , press “career” tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page and hit “notices” tab.
- Now, hit “Recruitment of Assistant Legal Advisor in ONGC by using the score of CLAT-2016-LLM” link and Fill Online Application Form within correct manner.
- After that, upload scanned passport size photographs and signature (if required).
- At last, press “submit” button and take printout of the form for future use.
|Online Registration can be done form||06.05.2016 (11:00 Hrs) to 28.05.2016 (18:00 Hrs)|
|Uploading of Documents and entering further details for shortlisted candidates for Interview||03.06.2016 (11:00 Hrs) to 10.06.2016 (18:00 Hrs)|
|Start of downloading Interview Call Letter||11.06.2016 (11:00 Hrs) (Tentative )|
To acquire additional details of ONGC Recruitment 2016, check this Official Link. You may also bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.