Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited has strewed a notice of ONGC Recruitment 2015. We are trying to fetch complete detail about ONGC Recruitment 2016 notifications, we will update this page soon, so stay tune with us. ONGC application forms are invited from talented and eligible contenders to for filling up various vacancies. Contenders must grab this chance by filling online application form on or before closing date.
|Post Name||Assistant Technician, Jr. Assistant and Other|
|Last Date||01st December 2015|
Willing candidates may check entire information about ONGC Recruitment 2015 such as post name, vacancy details, eligibility, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply are expressed below by the group of recruitmentresult.com Candidates please have a look below
Details of ONGC Recruitment:
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Technician (Boiler)||12||Rs. 12,000- 27000/-
(Total emolument would be Rs.31, 500/- approx. per month.)
|Marine Radio Assistant Gd.III||16|
|Jr. Assistant (Steno English)||02||Rs. 11,000-24,000/-
(Total emolument would be Rs. 29,000/- approx. per month.)
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||01|
Applicants should possess High School/ Diploma/ Graduate/ B.Com in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute according to post.
Age Limit(as on 01/12/2015):
|Category||Maximum Age limit|
|General & PWD||40 Yrs|
|OBC & PWD||43 Yrs|
|SC/ST & PWD||45 Yrs|
|Ex-Servicemen General/OBC & PWD||45 Yrs|
|Ex-Servicemen SC/ST & PWD||50 Yrs|
- Selection of eligible contenders will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test/Interview and Qualification after screening of application form.
- Written test is scheduled to be conducted in Mumbai city.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment
- Applicants may apply for above stated posts through official site of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited that is www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates are required to download the format of application from official site
- Select appropriate link.
- Fill the form with all essential information in a proper mannerand attach photo copies of all testimonials / documents such as qualification, proof of age, caste certificate etc.
- Envelope containing the application form should super scribe as ‘Application for the Post of ________, SRD-05/2015, WOU, and Mumbai’.
- duly filled in application form along with necessary documents shall be forward by ordinary post to the following address:
To, DGM (HR) – I/C R&P,
Recruitment & Promotion Section
ONGC NBP Green Heights, Quadrant 1,
Floor 3, Plot No: C-69, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Opp MCA, Bandra (E), Mumbai- 400051
- Last Date to submit Application: 01st December 2015
- Written Test Tentative Date: 06th December 2015
Check Official Link to get more details about ONGC Recruitment. To get more details about ONGC Recruitment 2016, you are required to visit our web portal regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has transmitted a career advertisement regarding ONGC Recruitment. Organization is looking for dedicated and responsible contenders for recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) for Engineering and Geo-Sciences Disciplines through GATE. Career oriented Aspirants who are searching job in ONGC, must take advantage of this big opportunity by applying against ONGC Recruitment 2015. We are soon advertised latest updates related to ONGC Recruitment 2016 on our web portal. So, candidates, who are planning to do job in government sector next year, are suggested to keep in touch with us through website, for getting upcoming notification regarding same. Eligible applicants who are interested can apply for this latest vacancy in government sector as soon as possible.
|Name Of Position||Various|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application||As Soon As Possible|
Candidates, who are in search of vacancy in ONGC, must apply for these current openings in government sector till last date. Other details concerning with ONGC Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, salary package, mode of assortment, procedure to apply etc is well mentioned in the beneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Name Of Position|
|14||Materials management officer|
Aspirants who are ready to apply for these latest jobs in government sector, should have possessed Graduate / post graduate / M.tech / M.sc in relevant field from a recognized university or an institute as per the post you wish to apply for.
Age Limitation (As On 1st January 2016):
|Category||Maximum Age (In Years) (Except Drilling / Cementing)||For Drilling / Cementing|
|PWD||40 (Further Relaxed By 3 And 5 Years For OBC And SC/ST||Not Applicable|
|Departmental Candidates||To The Extent Of Their Service Rendered In Company|
Selected candidates for ONGC jobs openings will receive competitive salary package of Rs. 24900-50500/- with an increment of 3% per year + allowances as admissible.
Mode of Appointment:
Selection process of applying candidates will comprise of the following:
- GATE-2016 score
Please See: GATE score in the subject mentioned against the Posts will be considered by the company to shortlist the candidate for further selection process i.e. interview.
Distribution of Marks:
|GATE Score||60 Marks|
4 Easy Steps Of Apply Online For ONGC Recruitment:
- First of all, interested and eligible applicants need to visit on official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited that is www.ongcindia.com
- After that, go to “What’s New” section, visible on left corner of home page and hit on “Recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) in ONGC for Engineering and Geosciences Disciplines through GATE-2016” Link.
- Then, select appropriate link to apply online against ONGC vacancy notification and fill the application form carefully and correctly with entire information.
- At last, hit on “submit” button and take the print out of application form for future reference.
Attention Please: On downloading GATE admit card and receipt of registration number, candidates may apply online to Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
|Last Date Of Apply||Updated Soon After GATE Exam|
|Last Date Of Apply Online (GATE Exam)||1st October 2015|
|Closing Date of Request of Change In Choice Of Exam City||20th November 2015|
|Availability Of Admit Card On Online Application Interface to print||17th December 2015|
|GATE Online Exam||30th January To 7th February 2016|
|Declaration Of Result||19th March 2016|
Note: You can check official link, to acquire more information regarding ONGC Recruitment 2015. To get upcoming notifications regarding ONGC Recruitment 2016, you can bookmark this page, using ctrl+D.