ONGC Recruitment 2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has depicted an advertisement regarding ONGC Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 745 vacancies of Graduate Trainee in Engineering and Geo- Sciences discipline through GATE 2015. Those job hunters who want to join ONGC must apply by filling the ONGC online application form on or before the closing date.
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Stating Date For Online Application||After January 2015 (Tentative)|
The entire details related to this acknowledgement such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Name Of The Post||No. Of Posts|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||542|
|Material Management Officer||22|
Job hunters must have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation in relevant discipline from the recognized University/Institution.
- For Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling / Cementing): 28 years
- For all other posts: 30 years
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the govt. norms.
Selected aspirants will get the salary of Rs. 24,900/-50,500/-
Selection of the candidates should be done on the basis of Screening /Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply?
- Those candidates who have qualified GATE can apply for the suitable post by log on to the official website that is www.ongcindia.com
- Press the appropriate link to and read the full details properly before apply
- Fill the form with required details; Upload the required documents / scanned photograph and signature with the form in the proper format (if required).
- Submit the form within given time period and take a print out for future reference.
|Starting date for ONGC Online application form||After January 2015 (Tentative)|
|GATE Online Application Processing System||1st Sep 2014 to 1st Oct 2014|
|GATE 2015 Exam||31st Jan 2015 to 14th Feb 2015|
|Announcement of GATE 2015 Result||12th March 2015|
|Schedule of Interview||May 2015(Tentative)|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
For more details, please visit Official Link.
ONGC Recruitment 2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has notified an employment notification as ONGC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the posts of Junior Assistant Operator. Willing candidate may apply by submit the application form on or before the last date i.e. updated soon.
|Name of Organization||Last Date to Apply|
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation||As soon as possible|
More details about this job ONGC Recruitment 2015 such as name of Post, no. Of post, selection procedure, how to apply, and educational requirement are provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Post & No. of Post Details:
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Junior Assistant Operator||12|
Educational Requirement Details:
Candidates apply for this job opening ONGC Recruitment 2015 must possess the matriculation (10th) from the recognized board. They must have the driving license for heavy vehicle and three years experience of heavy vehicle crane operations.
Age limit detail:
- General category applicant’s age should be maximum 30 years.
- Relaxation in age to other category’s applicant as per Government norms.
Applicants select for this post may get the Rs. 11000-24000/- per month.
Appliers should be selected on the basis of written exam or personal Interview as per company rules
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates suitable for this job opening may apply by sending the application form that is available on the official website www.ongcindia.com under the ‘career’ link.
- Before fill the application form candidate should need to read the instruction carefully. Candidates must fill the application form in prescribed format and fill the required academics details and affix the recent passport size photograph.
- On the completion of application form, send it to the address mentioned in the official advertisement on or before the last date to be reached i.e. as soon as possible.
Last Date to apply: As soon as Possible
Note: You may read the other details from the official Link.