ONGC Recruitment 2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has depicted an advertisement regarding ONGC Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 745 vacancies of Graduate Trainee in Engineering and Geo- Sciences discipline through GATE 2015. Those job hunters who want to join ONGC must apply by filling the ONGC online application form on or before the closing date.
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Stating Date For Online Application||After January 2015 (Tentative)|
The entire details related to this acknowledgement such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Name Of The Post||No. Of Posts|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||542|
|Material Management Officer||22|
Job hunters must have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation in relevant discipline from the recognized University/Institution.
- For Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling / Cementing): 28 years
- For all other posts: 30 years
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the govt. norms.
Selected aspirants will get the salary of Rs. 24,900/-50,500/-
Selection of the candidates should be done on the basis of Screening /Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply?
- Those candidates who have qualified GATE can apply for the suitable post by log on to the official website that is www.ongcindia.com
- Press the appropriate link to and read the full details properly before apply
- Fill the form with required details; Upload the required documents / scanned photograph and signature with the form in the proper format (if required).
- Submit the form within given time period and take a print out for future reference.
|Starting date for ONGC Online application form||After January 2015 (Tentative)|
|GATE Online Application Processing System||1st Sep 2014 to 1st Oct 2014|
|GATE 2015 Exam||31st Jan 2015 to 14th Feb 2015|
|Announcement of GATE 2015 Result||12th March 2015|
|Schedule of Interview||May 2015(Tentative)|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
For more details, please visit Official Link.