Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has notified a vacancy notification regarding ONGC Recruitment. Organization is looking for eligible candidates to appoint them for various posts of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO). For this concern walk-in Interview has been planned to be conducted by concerned corporation. Applicants fulfilling eligibility norms for declared positions and willing to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017 may apply by appearing in the Interview.
Willing contenders who are applying for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment are required to attend the walk-in Interview along with all the original certificates on stipulated date, time and venue as per the post they are applying that are well structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of conducting Body||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Date of walk-in Interview||13th September 2016|
Essential Qualification for ONGC Vacancy:
Candidates willing to apply for ONGC Jobs, should be possessing MBBS Degree with valid registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Contenders’ age should be calculated for said posts as per organization norms and relaxation in age will be offered as per rules & regulations.
Consolidated Monthly Pay Rs.31,400/- will be admissible to the candidate who will be considered for the aforesaid post.
Selection of applying candidates will be purely based on their performance in Interview process. No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate for appearing the Walk-in-Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
Procedure to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017:
- Individual willing to apply and fulfills all above specified eligibility criteria are firstly liable to visit the official website of the organization that is www.ongcindia.com.
- On the home page go for “career” tab in the menu bar and hit “notices” link in the drop down list.
- This will take you to the page having the desired recruitment notification link.
- Now choose “WALK-IN-WRITTEN TEST for the following project posts at Gorak Walk-in-Interview for engagement of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMOs)-Part Time on contract at Kolkata” for downloading the advertisement.
- After that download the application form that is attached below the notification.
- Once application form will get downloaded, applicant needs to take a print out of the same.
- Duly filled in application in proper manner along with the self attested copies of educational, professional and experience certificates in support of his/her candidature duly attested are required to be furnished along with the Bio-data at the time of Walk-in- Interview.
- Original documents need to be produced at the time of Interview, which will be returned after spot verification.
Venue for Written Test:
Conference Room, ONGC,
MBA Basin, 4th floor, 50-J.L. Nehru Road,
Kolkata 700 071
Check Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
- Walk-in written test will be held on: 13th September 2016
- Interview will be held between: 09:30 A.M. to 12:00 Noon
Appliers may attain the rest information about ONGC Recruitment 2017 through this Official Notification. Contenders may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire updated information in regards of this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ONGC Scholarship||ONGC Model Question Paper|
|ONGC Exam Admit Card||ONGC Placement Papers|
|ONGC Result||Latest Government Jobs|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Upcoming Government Jobs|