Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has propagated a job notice in concern of ONGC Recruitment. The Organization intends to engage qualified and aspiring contenders for 157 vacancies of Asst Technician, Jr. Asst and other posts. Aspirants who are looking for good opportunities they must grasp this chance by applying for ONGC Recruitment 2015. We will shortly provide details about ONGC Recruitment 2016 on this page. So keep visiting this page to get info about same.
|No of Vacancies||157|
|Application Deadline||14th August 2015|
To get more relevant details about ONGC Recruitment 2015 Notice like qualification, age limit, payscale, apply process etc you may go through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
ONGC Vacancy 2015 details:
|3||Junior Assistant Technician||67|
|4||Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling)||20|
|5||Junior Motor Vehicle Driver||05|
|7||Junior Security Supervisor||04|
Interested job hunters should possess Matriculation / Diploma / Graduation in related field from a recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit and Pay scale:
|Post name||Age Limit in years||Payscale per month|
|Junior Assistant Technician||18-45||Rs. 11000-24000/-|
|Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling)|
|Junior Motor Vehicle Driver|
|Junior Security Supervisor|
|Jr. Fireman||18 – 32||Rs.10000-18000/-|
Registration / Processing Charges:
|SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman||No Registration fee|
|PWD||No Registration fee|
Payment of fee should be made through printed Challan form at any branch of SBI.
Selection of talented job seekers will be done on basis of their performance in tests and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment?
- Applicants who wish to build their Career in Government Sector must apply against ONGC Recruitment notification.
- Aspirants must visit Official Website that is ongcindia.com. Read full advertisement properly and go to the “Apply online” link.
- Fill online Application form properly.
- Take the Printout of System Generated Application Form and Customized Bank Challan bearing unique Registration No.
- Deposit the Registration / Processing Charges as per system generated Bank Challan.
- Must upload scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within the given time period.
|Last date to apply||14th August 2015|
|Last date to pay fee and uploading photo and signature and filling bank details in form||17th August 2015|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||20th September 2015|
Note: You can read more details through this Official Advertisement. We keep updating all the latest ONGC Recruitment 2016 details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On