ONGC Recruitment 2014
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited has advertised an advertisement as ONGC Recruitment 2014 for filling up 138 various vacancies. Interested may apply online for the vacant posts in correct manner.
Endowed job seekers who want to make their career in government sector, they must apply online for ONGC online Recruitment 2014 lasted by 22.08.2014.
Rest of the details about ONGC Jobs 2014 such as qualification, age, selection, salary details, how to apply and many more are well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
No. of vacancies:
|Post / Level / Trade name||No. of posts|
|Assistant Technician (A-2 LEVEL)||Production||97|
|Junior Assistant Technician (A-1 LEVEL)||Boiler||40|
|Health care attendant Gd. I||1|
Job seekers must possess high school/ Diploma in concerned discipline from recognized board/ University.
Age Limit: as on the 22-08-2014
- Age of appliers should not be less than 18 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved candidates as per organization rules.
Application/ Registration Fee:
- For general / OBC category: Rs. 300/-
- For others: Rs. 100/-
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates must log in official site that is www.ongcindia.com.
- Check the ‘career> notices’ section.
- Choose the appropriate link to apply, read whole notification carefully.
- Fill online application form in correct manner and attach all relevant certificates.
- Submit the completed form within given time.
- Take print out of filled in application for future use.
- Last date to apply online: 22-08-2014
- Written Exam: 28-09-2014 (tentative)
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: check the Official Advt. to get more information.