ONGC Recruitment 2014
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has published an advertisement as ONGC Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies. The job hunters with excellent academic records are requested to apply for the posts before 11the April, 2014.
- The job seekers who full fill the eligibility criteria must apply for ONGC vacancies by doing online registration. Dedicated and committed aspirants have a golden opportunity to make a stunning future.
- Applicants are advised to read complete notification before applying for ONGC Recruitment which is presented on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
No. of Vacancies
- Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)
- Assistant Legal Advisor
- Finance & Accounts Officer
- Fire Officer
- Geophysicist (Surface)
- Geophysicist (Wells)
- HR Executive
- Marine Officer
- Materials Management Officer
- Medical Officer
- Programming Officer
- Security Officer and Transport Officer
Aspirants who possess Bachelors Degree / Post Graduation / MBBS / ICWA / CA in concerned branch as per post requirement are eligible for vacancies.
Applicants need to appear in Written Test and only shortlisted candidates will be called for Psychometric Test and Interview.
Appointed candidates will be paid as 24,900- 50,500/- plus other benefits such as medical facilities, dearness allowances etc.
How to Apply?
- Applicants are requested to apply online through official website www.
- Job hunters are advised to read all the instructions before start filling the online available application form.
- All the required details have to fill in prescribed manner and check all the information before submitting the application.
- Upload all mandatory documents, scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the completed application and take a print out of the application for future reference.
Dates to submit the online applications: 22.03.2014 to 11.04.2014
Note: All the necessary details are framed on Official Notification.