ONGC Recruitment 2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, has released a notification as ONGC Recruitment 2015 to inform job seekers about various vacancies as Field Medicos (Doctors), Medical Officer(Occupational Health) and Paramedic Technician (Dental Hygiene). Aspirants who are willing and interested can appear in Walk-In-Interview on 22nd January 2015.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.|
|walk-in-Date||22nd January 2015|
Applying applicants can get more information regarding this notification through this page created by the team recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancy & Qualification Details:
|Medical Officer (Occupational Health)||01|
|Paramedic Technician (Dental Hygiene)||01|
Qualification and Salary Details:
|Field Medicos (Doctors)||MBBS with valid registration. Experience||60,000/-|
|Medical Officer(Occupational Health)||MBBS or equivalent qualification from any recognized Govt. Institute.||55,000/-|
|Paramedic Technician (Dental Hygiene)||High School with Science and Recognized Diploma in Dental Hygiene||23,000/-|
Selection of contenders will be based on the performances in written test and or personal interview.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible applicants must attend Walk-In-Interview.
- To attend Walk-In-Interview aspirants are asked to bring attested copies of all required and relevant testimonials according to the post applied, two passport size photographs.
- Applicants reporting without the required testimonials mentioned above will be disqualified without any report.
- Address where contenders have to reach within the time provided is indicated below:
Dy. General Manager (HR) – R&P,
2nd Floor Conference hall,
ONGC National Stock Exchange
Building, Bandra–Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai–400051
Walk-in-Date: 22nd January 2015 at 09:30Am
For other related information, candidates may visit Official Notification
ONGC Recruitment 2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released a notice as ONGC Recruitment 2015 about various vacancies under the post of manager and officer. Aspirants who are interested can apply through sending their application latest by 7th February 2015.
|Post Name||Manager and Officer|
|End Date To Apply||7th February 2015|
Contenders who are applying can obtain more details through below provided data segment on this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Deputy General Manager||01|
|Finance & Accounts Officer||04|
Applying contenders must have passed the final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and also must be an Associate/ fellow Members of ICSI.
Applicants must meet the below stated criteria of age to apply for this recruitment.
|Post Name||Age (Max.)|
|Deputy General Manager||50 years|
|Finance & Accounts Officer||30 years|
Selected aspirants will get salary as per company’s norm. This is well tailored below:
|E-1 Level||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
- Applicants belonging to the General category have to pay Rs 500/- as fee.
- And contenders from SC/ST category have to deposit Rs. 100/-
- Application fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through challan only. The challan can be downloaded from official website
- Application fee should be deposited in ONGC Power, Jyoti A/C Number 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
Selection will be based on the basis of Educational Qualification, Experiences and performance in applicants’ personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants have to apply online by visiting the official website which is www.ongcindia.com
- On the home page chose “Corporate Website” link.
- Now select “Career” option on the top menu bar and then chose “Notices” link.
- On the new page, chose relevant link according to the post you have applied for.
- Read the full instructions and then fill it carefully. Upload all the required entity along with recent scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- At last, take the print out of the filled in application form for future use.
|Start Date to Apply||14th January 2015|
|End Date to Apply||7th February 2015|
For more details applicants can check Official Notification
ONGC Recruitment 2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has depicted an advertisement regarding ONGC Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 745 vacancies of Graduate Trainee in Engineering and Geo- Sciences discipline through GATE 2015. Those job hunters who want to join ONGC must apply by filling the ONGC online application form on or before the closing date.
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Stating Date For Online Application||After January 2015 (Tentative)|
The entire details related to this acknowledgement such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Name Of The Post||No. Of Posts|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||542|
|Material Management Officer||22|
Job hunters must have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation in relevant discipline from the recognized University/Institution.
- For Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling / Cementing): 28 years
- For all other posts: 30 years
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the govt. norms.
Selected aspirants will get the salary of Rs. 24,900/-50,500/-
Selection of the candidates should be done on the basis of Screening /Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply?
- Those candidates who have qualified GATE can apply for the suitable post by log on to the official website that is www.ongcindia.com
- Press the appropriate link to and read the full details properly before apply
- Fill the form with required details; Upload the required documents / scanned photograph and signature with the form in the proper format (if required).
- Submit the form within given time period and take a print out for future reference.
|Starting date for ONGC Online application form||After January 2015 (Tentative)|
|GATE Online Application Processing System||1st Sep 2014 to 1st Oct 2014|
|GATE 2015 Exam||31st Jan 2015 to 14th Feb 2015|
|Announcement of GATE 2015 Result||12th March 2015|
|Schedule of Interview||May 2015(Tentative)|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On