ONGC Recruitment 2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has depicted a latest advertisement of job as ONGC Recruitment 2015 for appointment of responsible and honest job hunters. Corporation organizes walk-in-interview for filling up the vacancies of Doctor Posts in various Specialization. Applicants who want to enhance their career in this well known organization can apply for ONGC Jobs openings by attending walk-in-interview as per date and time.
|No. Of Vacancies||12|
|Date Of Walk-In||29th May 2015|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited was Founded on 14 August 1956, located in Dehradun, India. It is an Indian multinational company and produce around 62% of natural gas and 69% of India’s crude oil. Applicants who are eligible must apply for this Current Openings in Government Sector.
Interested aspirants can get whole details regarding ONGC Recruitment 2015 such as essential qualification, mode of appointment, pay scale, vacancy details, process to apply etc from the beneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are waiting for Vacancy in Government Sector, they don’t need to wait any more and apply against this employment notification by appearing for walk-in-interview on 29th May 2015.
|Sr. No.||Specialization||No. Of Posts|
|9||Orthopedics||01 Visiting doctors|
Essential Qualification and Pay Scale:
|Position Name||Qualification||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|Physician||MD In Medicine With Valid Registration||Rs. 64,000/-|
|Orthopedics||MD/MS In Orthopedic Or MBBS With 1 Year Or More Duration PG Diploma In Relevant Stream||Rs. 64,000/- OR Rs. 60,000/-|
|GDMO||MBBS Degree With Valid Registration||Rs. 55,000/-|
|ENT Surgeon||MD/MS In ENT/ Radiology With Valid Registration Or MBBS With Post Graduate Diploma Of One Year Or More Duration In Relevant Discipline||Rs. 64,000/- OR Rs. 60,000/-|
|GDMO||MBBS Degree From A Recognized University|
|Orthopedics||MD/MS In Orthopedic Or MBBS With Post Graduate Diploma In Required Stream||Rs. 1500/- (Per Visit)|
Mode of Appointment for ONGC Recruitment 2015:
Selection of Contenders against ONGC Vacancy will be made on the basis of their outcome in walk-in-interview, conducting by the management.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who wish to build their Career in Government Sector must apply against ONGC Recruitment notification by attending walk-in-interview which is going to be held on 29th May 2015.
- Job hunters have to produce all original certificates/ testimonials related to your qualification, date of birth, experience and any other important testimonials, self attested photocopies of the same documents and 2 recent passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- Applicants need to appear for interview to the below stated venue.
- Contenders can also submit their application in advance to the below stated address and application form can be downloaded from official website that is ongcindia.com.
Venue of Walk-In:
Conference Hall, ONGC Hospital,
Ballupur Road, Dehradun
Manager (HR), ONGC Hospital,
Admn. Block, Dehradun
From 08.30 A.M. to 11.00 A.M. on the date of interview
Date of Interview: 29th May 2015
Note: You can read more details in concern to ONGC Recruitment 2015, through this Official Advertisement.
ONGC Recruitment 2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited wishes to enroll self-motivated and passionate individuals under a notification titled as ONGC Recruitment 2015 for filling up vacancies of GDMO & Medic Field Posts. Job Seekers who wish to enhance their career in a Maharatna Central PSU may appear for Walk-in-Interview on pre-decided date stated below.
|Designation name||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and Medic Field|
|Walk-In Interview Date||26th May 2015|
Contenders may get detailed information about ONGC Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, salary details, how to apply, and selection process, venue details etc, which is well equipped below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
ONGC Vacancy 2015 Details:
|2||General Duty Medical Officer||02|
Applicants, who wish to grab this opportunity by applying against Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment, should have MBBS degree from a recognized University or institutions with one year internship completed and permanent registration certificate from Indian/State Medical Council.
There is no age limit for aspirants who wish to apply for above stated positions in an Organization.
Selected job finders will attain fixed honorarium of Rs. 60,000/- per month for Post of Medic Field and Rs. 55,000/- per month for Post of GDMO.
Walk-In Interview will be conducted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited to hire job appliers for specified positions. Aspirants should prepare for Interview well to assure their selection for required positions.
How to apply for ongcindia.com (GDMO & Medic Field Posts) Walk-In?
- Interested & eligible contenders may apply for ONGC Recruitment 2015 by appearing for walk-in interview on specified date.
- Appliers must bring original copies of all educational certificates and their photo copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer/Head Master/Principal of recognized School/College and 10 recent passport size photographs including MCI Registration Certificate and Caste Certificate (if any).
- Appliers should report on time that is 8 am at the address mentioned below on specified date for Interview.
Venue for Walk-in-Interview:
ONGC Officer’s Club, ONGC Township,]
Ankleshwar, Distt. Bharuch (Gujarat)
Date to Remember:
Date of Walk-In Interview: 26th May 2015
Note: You may visit Official Website to fetch other details regarding ONGC Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On