ONGC Dehradun Recruitment
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation is looking for young, promising persons with bright academic record to join the organization as Assistant Legal Adviser. Through ONGC Dehradun Recruitment, association wants to fill 09 vacancies. Applicants can apply for ONGC Dehradun Recruitment through CLAT till last date that is 09-04-2019.
ONGC Dehradun Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment Important Links:
|ONGC Dehradun Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|ONGC Dehradun Recruitment Apply Online For New User||Apply Here|
|ONGC Dehradun Apply Online For Registered User||Apply Now|
|Download Proforma for OBC/SC/ST Certificate||Download Here|
|Download Proforma for PWD Certificate||Download Here|
|Medical Fitness Requirements||Download Here|
|Download Bank Challan||Download Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Highlights of ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Oil And Natural Gas Corporation, Dehradun
- Name of Posts: Assistant Legal Adviser
- ONGC Dehradun Vacancies: 09
- Last Date for ONGC Dehradun Apply Online: 09-04-2019
- Schedule of Interviews: 1st Week of August 2019
- Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Dehradun Recruitment
ONGC Dehradun Vacancy Detail:
Assistant Legal Adviser: 09
Q1. Are You Eligible to Apply for ONGC Dehradun Jobs?
Qualification Needed for ONGC Dehradun Advertisement:
- Contenders should possess Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks. Practicing advocate with 3 years’ experience would be preferred for all categories against Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Dehradun Recruitment.
- The degree offered by Institutions/ Universities should be approved/ recognized by the necessary statutory bodies for employment to posts and services under the Central Government like Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE etc
Check Here: – Graduate Jobs
Age Limitation for ONGC Dehradun Notification:
|Category of Posts||Age limit as on 01.01.2019|
|Unreserved, EWS||30 years|
|Persons with Disabilities(PWD)||40 years (further relaxed by|
3 yrs for OBC and 5 years for SC,ST)
|Departmental candidates||Age relaxation will be extended|
to departmental candidates
to the extent of their services
rendered in ONGC
|Ex-Service men (General, OBC,SC,ST)||35 years|
Q2. What is ONGC Salary Structure?
- The pay scale is in the grade of Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/- with an increment of 3% per year for ONGC Dehradun Recruitment Advertisement.
- Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 35% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance etc as per Company rules.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q3. What is Application Fee?
- General, OBC and EWS candidates are required to deposit Rs 370 [Registration Fee-Rs 299.20/- plus Bank charges- (Rs 60/- plus GST-10.80/- on Bank charges)]
- While SC/ST/PWD candidates are not required to deposit any registration fee.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
Check More Links Related To ONGC:
|ONGC Scholarship||Press Here|
|ONGC Admit Card||Press Here|
|ONGC Recruitment||Press Here|
|ONGC Recruitment Through GATE||Press Here|
|ONGC Result||Press Here|
|ONGC Model Question Paper||Press Here|
Q4. How to Pay Application Fee?
The fee is to be deposited in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C Number 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
Q5. What is ONGC Dehradun 2019 Recruitment Process?
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)-2019. Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of CLAT-2019 Score for LLM.
- Final Selection will be on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in CLAT-2019 Examination for LLM, Educational Qualification(Including additional higher qualification i.e. Ph.D only) and performance in personal Interview
|Criteria||Allocation of Marks|
|Qualification||25 marks (20 marks for essential|
qualification and 5 marks for inline Ph.D)
|Weightage of CLAT-2019 Score||60 marks|
|Interview||15 marks (Minimum qualifying marks in Interview UR and OBC -9 Marks SC,ST and PwD-6 Marks)|
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Q6. How to Fill ONGC Dehradun Online Application Form?
- First of all, login to the official website of the Organization which is www.ongcindia.com
- Further you have to hit on “Recruitment Notice” available in the “Career” tab on the right side of the home page.
- Look for “Online application process for recruitment of Assistant Legal Adviser at E1 level in ONGC through CLAT-2019 Examination for LLM” accordingly.
- Read the ONGC Dehradun Recruitment Notification carefully.
- After reading the ONGC Dehradun Notification thoroughly, if you fulfill all the eligibility criteria, revisit the earlier website.
- And hit on “Apply Online” link for New user.
- Registered candidates can hit “Login for Registered Candidates” tab
- Fill form with necessary information.
- Make payment of fee.
- Check ONGC Dehradun Online Form at once and press “Submit” button.
ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019 Details:
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Dehradun has released the job notification titled as ONGC Dehradun Recruitment Through CLAT. Through ONGC Dehradun Recruitment, association wasn’t to fill 09 Posts of Assistant Legal Adviser.
Online application and payment methodology for registration fee will also be available on the online application site. Applicants can fill ONGC Dehradun Application Form on or before the last date that 09-04-2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|