OPSC ASO Admit Card
Hurry up and download OPSC ASO Admit Card now!! We must tell you that OPSC admit card has been released for the 20th Jan exam. The exam participants are advised to register with their login details and get the Odisha Public Service Commission admit card. The direct links for OPSC ASO exam admit card is stated in the beneath section of page.
OPSC Notification Details:
- OPSC examination: 20-01-2019
- OPSC ASO vacancies: 500
- OPSC ASO admit card: Released
Candidates must carry the OPSC ASO 2019 admit card in the exam otherwise they will not be permitted to appear for the exam. Make sure to check all the details mentioned on the printed Odisha ASO Admit Card. The simple processes for getting Odisha Public Service Commission ASO admit card is listed here.
OPSC ASO Admit Card
Procedure To Download The OPSC ASO Admit Card 2019
- For getting OPSC admit card, first you need to Log on to the official website i.e. www.opsc.gov.in
- Now search for the suitable link given for OPSC ASO hall ticket given under what’s new section given as under
“Download Admission Certificate & Instructions to candidates for the Examination to be held for Recruitment to the Post of ASO[Advt. No. 10 of 2018-19]”
- On pressing on the OPSC admit card link, a new page will come where you have to enter the details DOB and registration no.
- After this hit on OPSC ASO Exam Admit Card Log In tab
- Within few seconds only, the Odisha PSC ASO Exam Admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download OPSC ASO call letter and take the print out of it for future usages.
Download OPSC ASO Admit Card 2019
|OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment||Press Here|
|OPSC ASO Result||Press Here|
|Download OPSC Assistant Section Officer Admit Card|
|OPSC ASO Call Letter||Download Here|
|OPSC Official Website||Press Here|
OPSC ASO Exam Pattern 2019
|Subjects||Marks||No. of Ques||Duration|
|General Awareness (I)||100||100||01 Hour 30 Min|
|Test of Reasoning|
& Mental ability(II)
|50||50||01 Hour 30 Min|
(10th Standard Level)
|Skill Test in Computer – Application (Practical) (IV)||50||05||01 HOUR|
Check Here: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Details on OPSC admit card for ASO
- Name of candidates
- Guardian name
- Contact Details
- Name of exam
- Exam conducting body
- Mode of exam
- Time, Venue and date of exam
Documents to be carried with OPSC ASO Admit Card:
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by the Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Voter’s Card
You Can Also Check: Public Service Commission Exam Books
OPSC ASO Exam 2019
The Odisha public service commission has decided to conduct the ASO examination on 20-01-2019 for which you need to download OPSC call letter. The admit card has been released and by following the direct links you can get your hall ticket. All the examination related details are mentioned on the call letter. After the exam, the authorities will conduct the skill test for the final selection of aspirants for OPSC recruitment.
That’s all about OPSC ASO Admit Card 2019, exam dates and procedure , for other facts like this; stays tuned with us at our web portal and give your feedback to us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Tips To Create Own Study Guide||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|