OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment
Odisha Public Service Commission has liberated Advertisement No. 10 OF 2018-19 to notify candidates about OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment in Gr-B of Odisha Secretariat Service under Home Department.
According to the OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018 notification, there are 500 ASO (Assistant Section Officer) jobs available for which the commission is willing to hire eligible personnel.
This Page Includes:
Last Date To Submit OPSC ASO Application Form:
Graduate aspirants fulfilling the below given eligibility requirements can apply for OPSC Assistant Section Officer Jobs by submitting their OPSC ASO Recruitment Form online.Only those candidates, who fulfill the requisite qualification & within the prescribed age limit etc. by the closing date of filling up online application, will be considered eligible.
The last date to apply for OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018-19 is 09-11-2018. Rest details about OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018 are given in beneath segment of this page created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment
|Name of the vacancy||Assistant Section Officer Posts (Group B)|
|Number of vacancies||500|
|Last date to apply for OPSC ASO Recruitment||09-11-2018|
Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!!: Grab Today
- Name of the vacancy: Assistant Section Officer Posts (Group B)
- Number of vacancies: 500
Category wise distribution of vacancies:
|Category||No. of Posts|
OPSC ASO Eligibility required:
Qualification requirements for OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment:
- To get the OPSC Assistant Section Officer Vacancy candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Along with Graduation degree candidates must have an adequate knowledge in computer application.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Other Eligibility Requirements for ASO OPSC Jobs:
According to the OPSC Assistant Section Officer Notification, The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed –
- Middle School examination with Odia as a language subject; or
- Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or
- In Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class VII or above; or
- A test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department.
Age limit for OPSC ASO Jobs:
|Minimum age of candidates to apply for the OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment is||18 years|
|Maximum age of candidates to apply for the OPSC Section Officer Assistant Recruitment is||32 years|
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Salary:
Candidates selected for the OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018 will be given monthly salary of Rs.35, 400 in Level 9, Cell I as per the Pay Matrix provided under Rule – 3 of OR.SP, 2017 corresponding to pre-revised OPSC ASO Pay Scale of Rs.9,300- 34,800 carrying Grade Pay of Rs.4,200 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time
OPSC ASO Selection procedure:
The authorities of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will assort candidates for OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018 on the basis of:
- Written Examination, (Objective Type — Multiple Choice Questions)
- Skill Test in Computer (Practical).
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Exam will be held at:
The OPSC ASO Written Exam will be held at 33 different exam centers. List of Exam centers for OPSC Assistant Section Officer is tabulated below:
|Name of Zone|
|SI. Nos.||Name of Zone|
|Name of Zone|
|01||Balasore (01)||13||Gajapati (13)||25||Mayurbhanj (25)|
|02||Berhampur (02)||14||Ganjam (14)||26||Nuapada (26)|
|03||Bhubaneswar (03)||15||Jagatsinghpur (15)||27||Nawarangpur (27)|
|04||Cuttack (04)||16||Jajpur (16)||28||Nayagarh (28)|
|05||Sambalpur (05)||17||Jharsuguda(17)||29||Puri (29)|
|06||Angul (06)||18||Kalahandi (18)||30||Rayagada (30)|
|07||Baragarh (07)||19||Kandhamal (19)||31||Rourkela (3 1 )|
|08||Bhadrak (08)||20||Kendrapara (20)||32||Subarnapur (32)|
|09||Bolangir (09)||21||Keonjhar (21)||33||Sundargarh (33)|
|10||Bolin (10)||22||Khurda (22)|
|11||Dcogarh (11)||23||Koraput (23)|
|12||Dhenkanal (12)||24||Malkangiri (24)|
Download From Here: OPSC Syllabus
Application fees to be paid:
While submitting the OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment form candidates need to pay application fees of Rs.300. SC/ST/PwD (whose permanent disability is more than 40%) candidates of Orissa are exempted from paying the application fees.
What is the procedure of Applying for OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.opsc.gov.in
- Go to what’s new section
- Select and hit on “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of Asst. Section Officer[Advt. No. 10 of 2018-19]” link
- Again select “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of Asst. Section Officer[Advt. No. 10 of 2018-19]” and hit on Attachment tab
- Read all the details given in OPSC ASO Recruitment Notification
- After going through the OPSC Asst. Section Officer Recruitment Notification if you think that you are eligible for OPSC ASO Recruitment then go back to the homepage and hit on Apply Online tab
- Select OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment link
- Now fill up the OPSC Assistant Section Officer online application form and complete all the details
- After completing the form pay the requisite amount of application fees and upload required testimonials
- Recheck the details you have entered and then hit on Submission tab to submit the OPSC ASO Online Form
- Finally take a print out of filled up OPSC ASO Online Application Form and keep it safe for further usage
|Online applications for OPSC ASO Jobs will be available from||10-10-2018 to 09-11-2018|
|Last date for receipt of OPSC ASO application form fees is||13-11-2018|
|Written Exam will be held on||23-12-2018|
Need any help?
For any Technical guidance for filling up of the online application form the candidate may contact facilitation counter of O.C.A.C. (Odisha Computer Application Centre) over toll free Telephone No. 18003456770 or 155335 between 10.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. & 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M. on any Odisha Government working day. Regarding difficulty in payment of fee, if any, the candidates may contact SBI over Telephone No. 0671 – 2368267 & 9437039604.
Check Now: Government Jobs in Orissa
Candidates willing to attain more information regarding OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018-19 are suggested to go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates of you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OPSC Admit Card||OPSC Result|
|OPSC Answer Key||Odisha Civil Service Exam|
|OPSC Recruitment||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|OPSC Notification||Upcoming Government Jobs|