Odisha Public Service Commission publishes OPSC Notification for those candidates, who want to be a part of OPSC. Candidates are advised that before applying, they must checkout complete details regarding opsc.gov.in Notification, OPSC Recruitment, OPSC Result, OPSC Admit Card and many updates. Odisha Public Service Commission is going to conduct Orissa PSC Exam for those candidates, who are eagerly waiting for Odisha PSC Jobs. Through OPSC exam, organization will recruit the capable candidates to fill up various vacant posts. If you have completed their 10th/ 12th/ degree of UG & PG and want to appear in OPSC Exam, they need to submit their OPSC Application Form against Odisha PSC Notice.To know more updates regarding Odisha Jobs Notice, then need to go through this page.
Orissa Public Service Commission is a government organization which has responsibility to conduct OPSC Exam. Orissa Public Service Commission Notification covers all topics related to OPSC Recruitment, Odisha PSC Admit Card, and Odisha PSC Exam Result etc. so, before applying against OPSC Recruitment, candidates are advised to must read OPSC Notification 2018 carefully. To gather more details about OPSC 2018 Notification, you need to go through this page of recruitmentresult.com. So, please have a glance below:
|OPSC Recruitment||Get Details|
|OPSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|OPSC Syllabus||Get Details|
|OPSC Result||Get Details|
|OPSC Judicial Service Examination||Get Details|
|OPSC Answer Key||Get Details|
Odisha PSC Exam Recruitment Details:
Name of the Posts
- Junior Lecturer
- Civil Judges
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- OFS-A (JB)
- Asst Fishers
- Public Prosecutor
- Asst Director
- Psychiatric Social Worker
- Civil Services
- Public Prosecutor Posts
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Psychiatric Social Worker & Clinical Psychologist
- OPS-A (JB)
- Psychiatric Social Worker and Clinical Psychologist
- Psychiatric Social Worker
- Assistant Director
- Clinical Psychologist
- Assistant Director (Group- B)
- OFS-A (JB)
- OAS-A (JB):
- Forest Range Officer
- Medical Officer (Asst surgeon)
You May Also Check- Latest PSC Jobs Notification
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Exam:
Participating candidates should pass 10th /12th / Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in relevant field from a recognized university or institute.
The age of contenders will be decided as per posts by the organization norms. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as SC (Scheduled Castes) / ST (Scheduled Tribe), OBC (Other Backward Classes) and physically disabled categories which will be decided by the organization norms.
OPSC Pay Scale:
- After the appointment, selected candidates will be able to receive an expensive and good amount of salary which will be offered by the department of Odisha Public Service Commission.
- In addition to basic pay, appointed appliers will also get other benefits such as medical facilities, and others according to their skills and performance.
Check Here: Jobs as Per Your Qualification
Method of Selection in OPSC:
- Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Those candidates will be declared qualify in Odisha Exam, they are eligible to appear in interview.
- After the qualifying both selection round, candidates are able to join Orissa State Civil Services.
Recommended Books for preparation of OPSC Exam:
- Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning books by R.S. Agarwal
- Objective General English by S.P Bakshi
- NCERT Books
- For Current Affairs refer Pratiyogita Darpan magazine
- Phrasal Verbs Dictionary (English) 2nd Edition by Cambridge Dictionary
- For All Competitive Exams Idioms & Phrases (English) 2nd Edition by RoshanTolani
What is the process to apply for OPSC Notification?
- By the visiting the official website of Odisha Joint Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in.
- From the homepage, you need to select “Notification” tab which is shown at the left side of the homepage.
- Then, select suitable link for that posts which you want to apply and read the notification carefully.
- After that, choose “Apply Online” link and fill the online application form with the complete details in correct manner.
- When the form has filled in proper way and must upload essential documents and scanned images / signature.
- In the end, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take a hard copy of it or keep it safe for future reference.
Some instructions about OPSC:
Odisha Public Service Commission was founded in the year of 1949on 01st April. Odisha Joint Public Service Commission has gone a long way in attaining the function of drawing the best employees for the public services of Odisha.Odihsa Public Service Commission is also known asOPSC. The functions of Orissa PSC are given below:
- It conducts complete recruitment procedure for state civil services
- It advises government in deciding salary structure of state employees
- It conducts departmental exams and regulates the promotion procedure
- It also handles financial claims and pension cases of state civil services employees
Check Out More: Government Jobs in Orissa
Easy tips to qualify OPSC Recruitment Exam:
- Give your appropriate time for each subject to study.
- Read newsletters, magazines, and more. You can increase your awareness on current affairs, monitor reading of various newspapers, watch TV for latest news
- Keep yourself updated to solve the previous papers
- Prepare your notes, for this you can be easier by modifying the last moment.
- With the help of online assessments, your confidence level will be increases.
- To prepare for any exam, Self-assessment is an important part of preparation. You should Plan your studies at least two months before the exam
- Each nook and corner of the subject can be asked in questions and therefore it is not advisable to leave any chapter or area.
- Many fake as possible close to the examination environment as possible.
- When your preparation time will be started you should avoid a fatty food just and avoid anxiety.
- Don’t forget to make a strict OPSC Timetable for you on a daily basis.
We also provide preparation material for all PSC exams on our web portal so stay tuned with us on our web portal. You can check your knowledge using our online quiz section. Applicants, if you want to make your career in government sector and you’re in search of current opportunities, you must surf the above listed links related to OPSC 2018Notification. From this page you can get updated information related to OPSC Notification 2018. So, read it carefully.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|How to Write a Good Resume||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|