Get Latest Orissa PSC Updates !!! Aspirations To Grab Odisha Jobs By Appearing In Orissa PSC Exam? Then Check Latest OPSC Notification from Here & Apply As Soon As Possible. Job appliers, who are seeking Jobs in Odisha, are informed that they may get updates about OPSC Recruitment Notification from this page. Eligible candidates can apply for the OPSC 2017 Notification which offers better job opportunities for the fresher candidates to acquire a good career option in Government sector. OPSC Notification 2017 has released by Odisha Public Service Commission for filling up various vacant positions of Lecturer. Individuals may apply for Odisha Lecturer Recruitment by pressing direct Official Link given below. As, various OPSC Recruitment Notification released time to time according to the requirement of Orissa Public Service Commission.
Orissa Public Service Commission is an Orissa State Government Organization responsible for conducting OPSC Exam and promotion procedure of state civil services officers for providing a good career in various departments and other facilities and allotments. Recruitmentresult.com is providing all latest updates about Orissa Public Service Commission Notification published by OPSC and provides it to our visitors on time, so that they get enough time to respond and fill application for Orissa PSC Recruitment before last date. You can get the latest updated OPSC Notification 2018 from this single web page, as we have provided time to time about Latest OPSC News, so, you are advised to stay tuned with us to get info regarding same
|OPSC Recruitment||Get Details|
|OPSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|OPSC Syllabus||Get Details|
|OPSC Result||Get Details|
|OPSC Judicial Service Examination||Get Details|
|OPSC Answer Key||Get Details|
Here on this page, we will provide latest jobs opening and recruitment project for the year 2017 in OPSC. So, we are trying to give best information to our candidates for find their eligibility to appoint for various posts under OPSC Recruitment. Odisha Public Service Commission was recognized duly in the approval of the royal commission and there was the requirement to make the vital selections for Odisha PSC Vacancies and to provide the serving hand with the honest and deserving candidates.
You May Also Check- Latest PSC Jobs Notification
Easy tips to qualify OPSC Recruitment Exam:
- Give your appropriate time for each subject to study.
- Read newsletters, magazines, and more. You can increase your awareness on current affairs, monitor reading of various newspapers, watch TV for latest news
- Keep yourself updated to solve the previous papers
- Prepare your notes, for this you can be easier by modifying the last moment.
- With the help of online assessments, your confidence level will be increases.
- To prepare for any exam, Self assessment is an important part of preparation. You should Plan your studies at least two months before the exam
- Each nook and corner of the subject can be asked in questions and therefore it is not advisable to leave any chapter or area.
- Many fake as possible close to the examination environment as possible.
- When your preparation time will be started you should avoid a fatty food just and avoid anxiety.
- Don’t forget to make a strict OPSC Timetable for you on a daily basis.
OPSC Exam Notification
Desirous candidate, if you want to make your career in government sector, must surf the above stated links and Odisha PSC organizes exams for various posts some names are as shown below:
- Special Secretary (i/c)
- Additional Secretary
- ACE-cum-Deputy Secretary
- F.O.-cum-Under Secretary
- Under Secretary
- Section Officer
- Assistant Law Officer
- Senior Assistant
- Junior Steno
- Junior Despatcher
- Senior Diarist
- Junior Recorder
- Duftary-cum-Record Supplier
- Odisha Assistant Section Officer Recruitment
The Commission has obtained varied experiences and knowledge in the matter of selection of personnel to different services of the Government of Odisha during its working for more than six decades. Formerly OPSC was known as “Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission”. In year 1949 it was bifurcated and OPSC came into existence.
Eligibility Criteria For OPSC Exam:
Contenders who wish to apply for OPSC Notification 2017 must have passed 10th /12th or should possess Graduate degree / Post Graduate degree or diploma in relevant stream from esteemed university or institutions with appropriate working experience.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Reservation in age will be given to the candidates who belong to the reserved category such as SC (Scheduled Castes) / ST (Scheduled Tribe), OBC (Other Backward Classes) and physically disabled categories in respect of vacancies as may be fixed by the Government from time to time.
What is OPSC Salary?
Those candidates who will get appointed in this well known commission will be eligible to receive an impressive and good amount as monthly income from the concerned department of Odisha Public Service Commission. In addition to basic pay, appointed appliers will also get other benefits such as medical facilities, and others according to their skills and performance.
OPSC Selection Process:
- It published all Odisha Exam Notification of OPSC Jobs on its official website and newspapers and invites application from eligible and interested candidates.
- Duly filled applications are selected and admit cards are sent to them to appear in examination.
- Those candidates who qualify OPSC Recruitment Exam are called for interview.
- Finally selected candidates are invited to join Orissa State Civil Services.
Check These Useful Tips, to Prepare for Written Exam / Interview In Best way:
Eye-catching Information About OPSC, Read It Thoroughly:
Odisha Public Service Commission was formed on 1st April, 1949 after it’s division from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. It has also gone a long way in attaining the function of drawing the best employees for the public services of Odisha.
After the long time of the reference in year 1924 last date of the establishment of the OPSC is the 1st April 1949. Odihsa Public Service Commission is commonly known by its short name OPSC. You can also check the functions of Orissa PSC:
- It conducts complete recruitment procedure for state civil services.
- It advises government in deciding salary structure of state employees.
- It conducts departmental exams and regulates the promotion procedure.
- It also handles financial claims and pension cases of state civil services employees.
Check Now: Latest PSC Exam Books
Orissa Public Service Commission Latest Updates
Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC) has a huge responsibility to recruit Orissa talented Youth in Civil Services & Defense Services. OPSC helps to state government in finding the talented and dynamic candidates who can serve the nation (Orissa). It is not a trouble-free process to clear the exam or interview to grab vacancies in the department of Civil Services; one has to work very hard.
It is very hard to clear Orissa Public Service Commission exam which is conduct by Public Service Commission. Lots of preparation modules are required for getting a good job. If you want to make a part of the State Government & want to serve the Civilians of Orissa, You check OPSC Notification which provides to you latest notification of Orissa Public Service Commission Exam Dates. We will soon update this page with detail of OPSC Notification 2017.
Check Also: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
We also provide preparation material for all PSC exams on our web portal so stay tuned with us on our web portal. You can check your knowledge using our online quiz section. Applicants, if you want to make your career in government sector and you’re in search of current opportunities, you must surf the above listed links related to OPSC 2017 Notification. From this page you can get updated information related to OPSC Notification 2017 – 2018. So, read it carefully.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs in Orissa||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|