Searching for jobs? Here is the good news for job seekers! Latest career recruitment notification has been released by the Oracle named as Oracle Recruitment. Organization wants to hire individuals to fill vacant position of Software Developer, Revenue Analyst, Manager – Social and Influencer Relations, Applications Developer and more. So candidate who had completed their graduation or post graduation in BE/B.Tech/MBA/MCA and wants to secure their future in private undertaking can apply against Oracle Fresher’s jobs from official website before the last date. The company is going to organize Off Campus Drive to recruits candidates. Get more information about Oracle Recruitment 2018 from here!
This Page Includes:
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for Oracle Recruitment. Aspirants are advised to read complete information of the post for which you want to apply. Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test followed by personal and technical interview. We have provided complete details of Oracle Recruitment 2018 on the below page which is presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com So have a look on below page and grab detailed information.
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Salary Offered||As per the norms of organisation|
- Software Developer
- Revenue Analyst
- Manager – Social and Influencer Relations
- Applications Developer
- Expert Services Specialist
- Business Analyst 3-Ops – 170011JF
- QA Analyst
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Senior Consultant
- Technology Sales Representative
- Senior Platform Software Engineer
- Revenue Accounting Manager
- Staff Sales Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Product Manager
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Jobs:
Job hunters who want to apply for Oracle Jobs must completed their graduation or port graduation in relevant fields from a recognized university/institute or college. The candidates should have excellent academic record and have minimum working experience.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding decision making
- Interactive skills
Aspirants selected against Oracle recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of candidates.
Get in Detail Way: Oracle Salaries
Oracle Selection Process for Oracle jobs:
Candidates need to clear all the following rounds to get selected for Oracle jobs openings
Document required filling Oracle application form:
- 10th 12th marks sheet
- Graduation and post graduation marks sheets
- Identity proof
- Passport size Photograph
Get Here: Oracle Placement Papers
Ways to Apply for Oracle Recruitment:
- First step is to open official website of company that is www.oracle.com
- Now hit the ‘careers’ tab available at the bottom under “About Oracle” section.
- There after hit the link ‘Find Open Positions’ tab available at middle of opened page.
- Now you have to select “Job Category” and “Location” for the post for which you want to apply.
- Hit ‘search for jobs’ option and all vacancies will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Read all the information related to the post and choose ‘Apply Online’ link and choose ‘create an account’ link to create new account.
- Candidates who already has a account can Login their account by filling valid details
- Now fill the application form with all required information and upload all the required documents.
- Submit your Oracle Application form and obtain a hard copy of it for future need.
Last date to apply: Till April 2018
Candidate may open this Official Link to know more about Oracle Recruitment 2018 and stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about Oracle Jobs For Fresher’s.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Part Time Jobs in India|
|Latest Walkin||10 Ways to Make Money Online|
|Online Jobs from Home||Free Job Updates|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Jobs by Organization|