Oracle is providing tremendous opportunity with release of advertisement as Oracle Recruitment. Freshers as well as experienced aspirants who are searching jobs in Oracle can empower their career by getting involved in learning, exploration and challenging environment. There are vacant posts of Applications Developer, Chef Automation, Sr.QA Analyst, Sr.QA Engineer, Staff Consultant, Programmer Analyst, Manager-Platform Software Engineering, Revenue Analyst, Senior Consultant and others. Job seekers who possess Degree of B.E. / B.Tech / MBA / MCA are eligible to apply for Oracle Careers. Keen and competent applicants can apply right now for Oracle Off Campus Drive through direct Registration Link given below. To serve you the best, we are here with brief description of Oracle Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
It is one of the leading corporations with more than 420,000 customers and deployments in more than 145 countries. It offers comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. Keen aspirants who want to start their career in private sector may apply for Oracle Job openings. Acquire details about Oracle Recruitment 2017–2018 such as Job Description, Major skills, Minimum Experience required, Qualifications and much more related information well prescribed by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Oracle|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
- Applications Developer 2 – Chef Automation
- QA Analyst
- QA Engineer
- Staff Consultant
- Programmer Analyst
- Manager-Platform Software Engineering
- Revenue Analyst
- Senior Consultant
- Applications Developer
- Staff Sales Consultant
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Jobs:
Aspirants applying for Oracle Vacancies must hold Graduate/ Post Graduate degree such as BE/B.Tech/MBA/MCA from a recognized institute or university. Contenders having prior experience in relevant field will get preference.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Applicants may satisfy age criteria as per norms of institution. Your age to apply for Oracle Job openings should be above 18 years. Relaxation will be given to reserved category as per norms of organization.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Interactive skills
- Must have Good command over English language
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to read, understand and interpret
Salary details for Oracle Careers:
Aspirants selected for Oracle Job will get an impressive amount of remuneration as decided by the organization along with perks, allowances and others benefits based on performance in organization.
Selection committee is going to organize Written Test / Skill Test and Interview for Oracle job openings. Those who present well in all rounds of appointment will be hired for Sr.QA Engineer Jobs.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Ways to Apply for Oracle Off Campus Drive:
- Job seekers eligible for Job Openings In Private Sector need to visit the official website that www.oracle.com
- Press on ‘careers’ tab available at the bottom of home page.
- Follow ‘Find Open Positions’ tab available at middle of opened page.
- Select “Job Category” and “Location” as per post for which you want to apply.
- After that, you may hit ‘search for jobs’ option.
- All vacancies will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Go through complete details regarding the post and choose ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Choose ‘create an account’ link to create new account.
- Login your account; fill all details in Oracle Online Application Form.
- Upload all required documents like pass port size photo and resume etc as needed.
- Submit your Oracle Application form and obtain a hard copy of it.
Get Here: Registration form
Last date to apply: First Week Of September 2017
Job seekers may visit its Official Link to grab more details about Oracle Recruitment 2017–2018. Bookmark this page by using Ctrl +D for knowing more updates regarding it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Best Jobs In India||Free Job Updates|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Part Time Jobs in India|
|Airline Jobs||Online Jobs from Home|