Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment 2013
Ordnance Factory Ambarnath invites applications from the talented and capable aspirants for the various vacant posts. Applicants may fill application form through online mode for Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment 2013 from the official website.
Talented candidates may send their duly filled application form within 15 days of publication. The selection of the candidates will be done directly. The entire information about these vacancies are being provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Ordnance Factory Ambarnath
Total Number of Post
Post and vacancy details
Applicants should have passed Matriculation and completed NTC/ NAC in relevant field issued by NCVT or equivalent, degree and diploma in engineering from any recognized university.
- Age limitation of the aspirants should be between 18 years to 32 years.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category job seekers will be applied as per the govt. Rules.
- Job hunters must have to pay an application fee of Rs. 50 through the demand draft / IPO only.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-SM/Ex-Trade applicants are free from fee.
- The fee should be paid in favor of “The Sr. General manager Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath (Maharashtra)”
Selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of written test and Trade test.
How to Apply
- Applicants who are willing to apply must fill the application form through online mode from the official website that is www.ofb.gov.in .
- After filling the form, upload the scanned copy of the signature and recent passport size photograph and submit online.
- After that candidates must take a printout of the form and submit it along with the relevant documents/certificates at the given address:
“The Sr. General Manager
Ordnance Factory – Ambarnath
Dist. Thane (Maharashtra) Pin: 421 502”
Last date to receipt the application form: Within 15 days from the date of publication.
For more details you may visit the Official Notification