Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment
Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath has released a job notification regarding Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment. On-Line applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up Non-Gazetted, Non- Industrial and Industrial Posts of Group ‘B’ & ‘C’. Candidates, those who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications as specified below may apply for Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment 2016. Willing candidates may apply by filling the online application in prescribed manner before the last date.
|Post Name||Teacher, Fireman etc|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||Within 21 days|
For rest of the details in concern with Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment such as Vacancy Details, Essential Qualification, Salary package, Age Limit, Application Fee, mode of selection, process to apply, etc you need to go through this page that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment
Post Name, Vacancies and Salary Detail:
|Name Of The Post||Total||Pay Band & Grade Pay|
|Teacher (Primary)||01||Rs. 9300-34800/ with GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Fireman||02||Rs. 5200-20200/ with GP Rs. 1900/-|
|Telephone Opt Gr-II||01|
|Multi Tasking Staff||04||Rs. 5200-20200/ with GP Rs. 1800/-|
|Electronic Mechanic (Fitter Electronic)||02|
|Fitter General (M)||27|
|Fitter Tool & Gauge||05|
Required Qualification and Age Limitation for Ordnance Factory Jobs:
|Name Of The Post||Essential Qualification||Maximum Age|
|Teacher (Primary)||Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education.||30 years|
|Fireman||10th Class Pass||27 years|
|Cook NIE||Matriculate, Must possess knowledge of cooking and knowledge of Hospital diets approved by a testing board.||32 years|
|Cook Canteen||Matric Pass with One year experience in the trade.||27 years|
|Telephone Opt Gr-II||Class XII (12th Class) pass. Proficiency in handling of PBX Board and Electronics Exchanges.|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Matriculation pass or equivalent.||25 years|
|Electrician||Matriculation + NAC/NTC in relevant trade issued by NCVT.||32 years|
|Examiner (Mech)||Matriculation + NAC/NTC in Machinist/Fitter/Grinder/ MMTM/Fitter Electronic/Fitter Tool & Gauge/Grinder/ Turner/Welder Trades issued by NCVT.|
|Electronic Mechanic (Fitter Electronic)||Matriculation + NAC/NTC in relevant trade issued by NCVT.|
|Fitter General (M)|
|Fitter Tool & Gauge|
Check Also:- Latest Government Jobs
Upper Age Relaxation Will Be As Follows:
|SC & ST Applicants||05 years|
|OBC Applicants||03 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Serving Armed Forces Personnel who have rendered not less than 06 months service in Armed Forces.||Up to 03 years in addition to the period of service rendered in Defence Services.|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)/ Person with Disabilities (PWD)||Up to 10 years (i.e. for UR-10 yrs, SC/ST-15 yrs, OBC-13 yrs)|
|Departmental candidates with three years continuous service in Central Government in same line or allied cadres.||Up to 40 years of age (45 years for SC/ST & 43 yrs for OBC)|
Application Fees for Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Vacancy:
- Applying candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs.50/-plus additional Bank service charges.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PH categories and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode of Payment:
Payment of application is to be made through SBI Collect (Online SBI fee collection portal) / by cash through SBI challan form made available in the drop down menu.
Selection Process for Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment:
- The selection of the candidates for aforesaid posts will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Examination subject to qualifying / passing trade tests as per relevant rules.
- Written Test will be of objective type and OMR based. On the basis of merit of marks obtained in Written Test, candidates will be called for Trade Test (Practical).
- Documents would be verified at the second stage prior to Trade Test. During document verification, the candidates will have to produce their original certificates.
Exam Pattern of Written Exam:
Selection process will comprise of Written Test and Trade Test and marking scheme for the test is as follows.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time allowed|
|Part-A (Objective Type) (10th Std)||1. General Science (10 questions)||10 Marks||02 Hours|
|2. Quantitative Aptitude (10 questions)||10 Marks|
|Part-B Objective Type||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
How to apply for Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment?
- Eligible applicants who are interested in applying for Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment can apply by filling an On-line application form through official website that is www.ofb.gov.in
- After that, you are required to hit on appropriate online applying link as “Recruitment in Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath, Apply On-line”.
- Now, on selection of above said link Performa of application form will get open, Fill Online Application in correct manner by furnishing complete details and upload prescribed digital images properly.
- Review filled application, make changes if required and submit the application within given time.
- Lastly, take a hard copy of system generated filled application for future use.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post may apply by submitting separate applications for each post at their own risk since the written examination for the above posts is likely to be held on the same day.
Important Dates Schedule:
|Opening Date for ON-LINE application/ registration on website||Open from the date of publication of Advt. Registration shall be open for 15 days|
|Last Date of receipt of Acknowledgement at OFA (alongwith copy of Challan & enclosures as applicable).||21 days from date of publication|
Note: For getting more details you can check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India||Latest Recruitments|