Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment
A latest career advertisement has been disclosed in concern of Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment. Organization invites applications from Indian nationals to fill up 19 vacant positions of Cook/Fitter & Other. Candidates who think themselves suitable for these latest openings they can apply for Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment 2016. Applicants may submit their applications through online mode on or before the last date that is 17th April 2016.
|Name of Post||Cook (Canteen), Boiler Attendant and other|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Last Date to Apply||17th April 2016|
Keen aspirants may attain the rest details about Ordnance Factory Bhandara jobs such as Post Name, Vacancies, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Details, Application Fee, Important Dates and many other details through this page that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment
|Fitter Boiler (SS)||02|
|Boiler Attendant (SS)||01|
|Fitter Refrigeration (SS)||01|
|Fitter Pipe (SS)||02|
|Fitter Instrument (SS)||03|
|Fitter (General Mechanic) (SS)||02|
Applying candidates must possessed matriculation (10th) from any recognized Board and should have National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) /National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) certificate.
Latest 10th Pass Jobs:- Check Here
- Appliers, going to apply for Cook (Canteen) post they should be between 18 to 27 years (20 to 27 years for Durwan (Male) post).
- Those who want to apply for other positions they should not be below than 18 and not be exceeding than 32 years of age.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per Ordnance Factory Bhandara rules and regulations.
Candidates who will be appointed as Cook (Canteen) they will attain salary in Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200/- with the grade pay of Rs. 1900/- and those who will be selected for any other positions they will attain salary in grade pay of Rs. 1900/- from organization.
Appliers have to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee and SC / ST / PWD / XSM and All Women Candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fees.
Selection of candidates will be based on written examination and skill test that will be conducted by recruitment panel of organization.
You May Check:- Tips & Tricks to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply?
- Candidates who want to apply for Ordnance Factory Bhandara vacancy they need to visit official website of organization that is www.propex.gov.in
- Then applicants have to press on ‘Direct Recruitment 2016A -Advertisement & Online Application’ link that is available in ‘Notice’ section on the home page.
- By selecting above said link a new page will be opened having ‘Recruitment’ section, contenders are required to choose applying link of post which you want to apply for.
- Aspirants may also read instructions by hitting appropriate link of the post.
- After that contenders have to hit on ‘See Posts, Vacancies, Applications, Eligibility and APPLY’ link and Fill Online Application Form with required details.
- Candidates have to upload latest color passport size photograph Thumb and signature Image at the time of registration.
- Lastly aspirants need to hit on submit tab and take a printout of it for further reference.
Last Date to Apply Online: 17th April 2016
Contenders may obtain other information about Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification. Applicants may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or subscribe our free email service to acquire updated information in this concern. direct to your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|