Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment
Latest Vacancy advertisement has been published as Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment. The organization intends to recruit capable and enthusiastic contenders to fill up 90 Group-C workman vacancies. Job seekers who are eager to apply against Ordnance Factory jobs can register their names by submitting the application form through online mode. Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment 2017 seems to be the best opportunity for career oriented contenders. So, grab this chance as soon as you can!!
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidates, applying for Ordnance Factory Group C Recruitment are advised to fill and submit the online application form on or before the scheduled last date that is 19-06-2017. The ones, who are appointed for Ordnance Factory vacancies will get an attractive and impressive amount of pay scale as per the rules governing functionality of the organization. To grab details concerning Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through the below segment of this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Ordnance Factory Bhandara Vacancy:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Fitter General (Mech)||10|
|Semi Skilled Workman|
|Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).|
|Technicians with upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC. (With due endorsement of the equivalence of Civil Qualification on their certificate)|
Technicians with upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC. (With due endorsement of the equivalence of Civil Qualification on their certificate)
Check Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Contenders, who are ready to apply against Ordnance Factory job, should not be below 18 and above 32 years of age. However, special category candidates are liable to get age relaxation according to Ordnance Factory notification. Get to know more about age relaxation by going through the official advertisement.
Appointed candidates are liable to get an impressive & eye catching amount of salary as per Government of India guidelines. Appointed candidates will get salary according to Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000 as decided by institution.
Contenders will get shortlisted and selected by the selection panel of the organization on the basis of their performance in written test followed by trade test (practical). Written test will contain two parts, Part A and Part B. The first part includes General Science and Quantitative Aptitude objective type questions. The second part consists of objective type questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade. The candidates, who will qualify the respective written test, need to appear for Trade Test (Practical) for final selection.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
- At the time of filling the online application form, aspirants have to pay Rs.50/- as application fees.
- While submitting the application form, candidates will be taken towards the payment gateway to transfer the application fees.
- Candidates may remit the application fee by using credit card, debit card or net banking through the payment gateway.
- Applicants can make payment by cash the amount of application fee in any branch of SBI through the SBI challan which can be generated easily.
- Candidates are advised to take out a printed copy of the system generated challan slip during PART-II of the registration and after taking the print out, deposit the fee at an SBI branch counter before the ending date.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of the organization are exempted to pay such fee.
Steps to Apply For Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment:
- To submit Ordnance Factory application form through online mode, visit the official website of organization which is ofbindia.gov.in
- After that, on the home page go to the NEWS UPDATE section & press on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Press here” link.
- An advertisement will appear on your computer screen. Candidates are advised to read the details clearly & carefully and check for eligibility criteria.
- If you meet the required eligibility, fill the application form with mandatory details.
- Thereafter, make payment of application fees through proper channel.
- In order to fill the application form, press on suitable link to “Apply Online”.
- After filling the application form, attach with it uploaded scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, documents / testimonial needed with the application form.
- Now, press on “Submit” button to register against Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment.
- Do not forget to take a printed copy of the duly filled form for future reference.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Documents Required With Application Form:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as required.
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Valid Photo ID Card with ID Number- “Aadhaar” Card number.
- Certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height.
Important Date To Remember:
Last Date To Submit Ordnance Factory Bhandara Online Application Form: 19-06-2017
Press Here To View>> Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment
Note: Readers can get to know more about Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment 2017 – 2018, by going through the Official Link. To know more about Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment / Jobs in Ordnance Factory, stay connected with us through our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|