Orissa JEE Admit Card
Aspirants, who are searching for Orissa JEE Admit Card to appear in Orissa Joint Entrance Exam, may get it through this web page. This entrance exam has been planned to be held on 14th May, 2017. Students, who’re going to appear in OJEE 2017 Exam for getting admittance into UG or PG programs, may download their Odisha JEE Admit Card 2017 by following the guidelines given below. Appearing candidates are suggested to get their Orissa JEE hall Ticket by name before the exam date.
This Page Includes:
Students, you may also download OJEE Exam Admit Card through official website by following below mentioned steps. To know more about OJEE Entrance Exam Admit Card / Orissa Joint Entrance Exam Admit Card, you may need to go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look…
How to Download Orissa JEE Admit Card:
Candidates can follow below provided steps to download their OJEE Hall Ticket in few minutes, take a look:
- Students may need to visit official website of organization which is www.odishajee.com.
- After visiting official website hit on suitable link for downloading admit card from the home page.
- Now must fill asked details in blank textboxes such as Application / Registration No, Date of Birth, Enter security pin (case sensitive) and Security Pin.
- After that, Press submit tab by pressing “Submit” button.
- Finally, your Odisha joint entrance examination admit card will display on your computer screen.
- Download it and take the hardcopy of it to bring in examination hall.
Read Also:- How to Download Admit Card?
Orissa JEE Admit Card
Few Important Facts About Exam:
Government of Odisha is organizing Orissa Joint Entrance Examination every year for selection of qualified candidates who wish to get admission in different medical and engineering courses. Those, who will qualify this entrance examination, will get admission in B. Pharm/ BHMS/ BAMS/ B. Tech (Lateral Entry) / B. Pharm (Lateral Entry) / PGAT for M. Tech / M. Tech (Part Time) / M. Arch and M. Pharm / MCA / MCA (Lateral Entry) / MBA / Integrated MBA(5years).
Check Now: OJEE Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates’ admission in relevant courses will be done through their qualifying marks in Orissa Joint Entrance Examination followed by OJEE Counseling Process.
Orissa JEE Exam Pattern:
- Duration of OJEE Exam: 2 Hours
- Maximum Questions: 90 MCQs +2 Science level (30 each from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
Check These Related Links:
Sitting Plan For Exam:
|1st Sitting||2nd Sitting||3rd Sitting|
|9.00 AM to 11.00 AM||12.00 Noon to 1 .00 PM||2.30 PM to 3.30 PM||2.30 PM to 4.30 PM|
|Physics / Chemistry (for 1 st year Pharmacy/ Homoeopathy / Ayurveda)/ Test for MBA/ Test for Lateral Entry (2 nd Year) ( Diploma ) to Engineering / Technology/ Architecture||Mathematics for 1st year Pharmacy/ Test for B Sc . ( +3 Sc . ) Lateral Entry to Engineering (2 nd Year) / Test for LE (PHARMA) / Test for M PHARM / Test for Master degree in Applied Management (MAM)||Biology for 1 st year Pharmacy / Homoeopathy/ Ayurveda||Test for 1 st year MCA / Test for Lateral Entry (2 nd Year) to MCA / Test for PGAT (Post Graduate Admission Test) for M. Tech / M. Tech (Part Time ) / M. Arc|
List of OJEE-2017 Centers:
Read Now: How to Get in the Mood to Study
- Date of download of Admit Card begins from: 20th April, 2017
- Date of Examination: 14th May, 2017 (Sunday)
- Probable Date of Declaration of Result: 1st week of June 2017
Applicants may open this Official Link to get your Orissa JEE Admit Card 2017 directly. And you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus and we will give latest updates directly on your timeline. Contenders may bookmark this web page using control+d to get latest updates about this notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OJEE Application Form||OJEE Result|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||How To Find Online Study Material|