Orissa JEE Admit Card
Get all details about Orissa JEE Admit Card from here. Aspirants who have enrolled for Odisha Joint Entrance Exam may get their Hall ticket. It will conduct 2nd Special OJEE exam on 10th August 2017. Now, it has released Hall Ticket for Odisha Joint Entrance Exam. So, applicants who have applied for Orissa JEE Exam can get their call letter through online mode. You may check your roll number, exam center, exam timings and other important information on Orissa JEE Admit Card 2017.
This Page Includes:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is a Pen & Paper based entrance test. Paper of OJEE is of Objective Type. Duration of OJEE Exam is of 1 Hour. You are required to attempt 60 multiple type questions within this time frame. Students, you may also download OJEE Exam Admit Card through official website by following below mentioned steps. Collect remaining information about Orissa JEE Admit Card 2018 by going through this page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
Orissa JEE Admit Card
Steps to download Orissa JEE Call Letter:
- At first step, log on to the official website ojee.nic.in
- Scroll down the page and press on “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD-2ND OJEE” link displayed at middle of it.
- Enter Application no, Password, Security Pin hit on “SIGN IN” button.
- Your Orissa JEE Hall Ticket will appear at your digital screen.
- Save it and obtain a hard copy so as to carry it while appearing for exam.
Download Here: Orissa JEE Admit Card
Detailed Information Present in Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Call letter:
Following details will be mentioned on the OJEE admit card/hall ticket issued by the OJEE committee.
- Full name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Name of the exam/programme appearing for as per the application form submitted by the candidate.
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Exam centre name
- Category of the candidate (General/Reserved)
- Time of commencement of OJEE
- duration of the exam
Check Now: OJEE Previous Year Question Papers
Documents to be carried along with Orissa JEE Exam Admit Card:
- Two copies of the OJEE Admit Card
- Both copies must be signed by the invigilator and one must be retained by the candidate.
- Photograph similar to the one uploaded by the candidate during the online submission of application form.
- Identity card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Important Facts to Be Noted:
Government of Odisha organizes Orissa Joint Entrance Examination to recruit talented personals for admission in B. Tech, MBA and MCA.
Read Now: How to Get in the Mood to Study
Orissa JEE Exam Pattern:
- Duration of OJEE Exam: 1 Hour
- There are 60 multiple type questions.
- There will be four options for each question, in which you have to choose correct answer.
- Date to download Admit Card: 08-08-2017
- Exam Date: 10-08-2017
- Orissa JEE Result date: 11-08-2017
- Download Rank card & Online registration choice filling: 12-08-2017
- Allotment: 13-08-2017
- Reporting to colleges: 14-08-2017
Applicants may open this Official Link to get Orissa JEE Admit Card 2017–2018. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus and we will give latest updates directly on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OJEE Application Form||OJEE Result|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||How To Find Online Study Material|