OPSC Result of 494 candidates for appointment to the post / services has been recently declared by Odisha Public Service Commission. The exam was conducted for appointment of eligible aspirants to post / services coming under the Odisha Civil Services, 2011. Aspirants participated in concerned written examination may check their OPSC Result 2017 by following the steps that are modified below on this page.
This Page Contains:
The following 494 candidates who have qualified for appointment for top stated services are advised to check their OPSC Merit list easily through this page or by official website of Odisha PSC. Aspirants may get additional info regarding Odisha PSC Results such as steps to download the result and other important details through this page that is well provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure to get OPSC 494 Posts/Services OCS Merit List?
Candidates who had appeared for the recruitment exam may get the Odisha Public Service Commission Result by going through below given steps.
- First of all candidates are required to visit official portal of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Results” link available at left side of home page.
- Thereafter on the appeared page aspirants need to select “Revised Select List of Candidates for appointment to the Posts / Services coming under Odisha Civil Service-2011 [Advt. No. 05 of 2011-12]” link which you searching for.
- This will take you to the desired page in PDF format having the merit list of shortlisted candidates of post for which you had applied for.
- Go through the list carefully and search for your query.
- Lastly, retain a hard copy of your result for further reference.
Read Here: How to Check Result Online?
More about Odisha Public Service Commission:
Odisha Public Service Commission commonly known as OPSC is a state government owned body which was constituted on 1st April, 1949. Commission conducts various examinations for appointment to relevant positions time to time and many skilled and meritorious applicants got commissioned for specific posts. Every year a huge number of candidates take part in these examinations to get job in government sector.
OPSC Result > Get Selection List
Prime agenda of commission for conducting this exam is to hire 494 candidates to the post / services coming under the Odisha Civil Services, 2011. And every year candidates in large number participated in relevant examination to fill up the posts under Odisha State Public Services commission. List of selected applicants has been released by the commission and appeared contenders may check the result by following the steps as indicated above on this page.
Aspirants may check the direct Official Notification given above, for getting OPSC Results 2017 and also this Official Link for more additional details.
Appliers may join us on Facebook and Google Plus and may also subscribe to our free mail service to get details directly in your inbox. If you have any suggestion or query you may ask us in comment box.
Odisha Public Service Commission has declared the OPSC Result for those candidates who appeared in the OPSC exam for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer. Aspirants who have participated in the Asst Executive Engineer Exam they may check their score card from this page. Candidate may also download OPSC Results 2017 from official site through online mode by taking some following steps which are given below.
Short Glance of This Page:
Applicants can check the result of OPSC Recruitment through online mode by using their exam Roll Number/ Reg. Number and DOB. Only those candidates will get hired on the positions of AEE who will qualify in Odisha Public Service Commission Result. Aspirants can check the merit list by scrolling down this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
How to check OPSC Result?
Keen contenders who are waiting for their Assistant Executive Engineer examination result must follow the below stated directives to check your performance:
- Applicants are required to visit the Official Website of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in
- Select the “result” tab available at the right side of the home page.
- Now, choose the “View your marks in connection with Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Executive Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) in Pursuance of Advt. No. 03 of 2015-16” link related to result of post for which you have applied.
- This will open the page containing the Roll Number, Registration Number and Date of Birth of qualified contenders you have to fill the details correctly and press on “Submit” button.
- Then your marks will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Candidates can take a print out of their score card and keep it safely for future reference.
Facts that you should know:
Odisha Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment time to time. The main objective for conducting these examinations is to select the eligible candidates for specific posts. Every year a huge number of candidates take part in these examinations to get job in government sector.
To download OPSC Exam Result: Press Here
Aspirants who were appeared for Asst Executive Engineer Exam they can get their outcome through online mode by using the above stated steps or candidates can go through the below given official link for downloading it directly.
Grab Now:- Latest PSC Jobs Notification
Participants can check OPSC Result 2017 directly from here from the Official Link of Odisha Public Service Commission. Interested ones can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to attain recent updates. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
You may subscribe to our free mail services to get messages in your inbox directly. For any query, you can ask it in the below provided comment box. We will reply you as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OPSC Notification||OPSC Recruitment|
|OPSC Syllabus||OPSC Admit Card|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|