Orissa TET 2014
Orissa TET (Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test) 2014 test will be executed soon to become teachers in Primary i.e. class 1-5 and Upper Primary i.e. class 6-8 in schools.
This exam is considered only for those candidates who have done B.Ed and considered for teacher job in government school. The last date of submission the form may be in the month of January/ February 2014.
Candidates can obtain the application form the Nodal centres for each paper in during working hours 10:00 am to 04:30 pm.
Dear student you can get more information regarding your query and information related to Orissa TET 2014 Notification, Application Form Exam Date, Syllabus on our official website which is recruitmentresult.com and you can read mention below:
Name of Exam
Orissa TET 2014
Candidate who want to apply for OTET 2014 then there must be fulfill all necessary requirement prescribed by NCTE.
Eligibility Criteria for Class 1 to 5 (Paper I)
- Candidate should be cleared Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks.
- Appearing in final year diploma in Elementary Education/ (B.El.Ed.) are also eligible.
- Or BA / B.Sc with at least 50% and B.Ed qualification can apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Class 6 to 8 (Paper II)
BA/ B.Sc with at least 45% marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed with at least 50% marks.
Rs 350/- for each paper
How to Apply?
- With the application form candidate have to submit the following documents.
- An original and self attested photocopy is required.
- In respect to SC/ST/OBC/SEBC has to be attached original and self attested photocopies.
- Handicapped Certificate duly countersigned by CDMO
- Paste two recent B&W/ Colour passport size photograph.
- Candidate pursuing final year training courses has to be attached Studentship certificate.
- For failed candidate of OTET-2013 should attach the self attested copy of the result of the OTET-2013.
- Closing date to send the form: January/ February 2014
- Exam Date: In the month of March 2014
- Result declare date: March 2014
- OTET Admit Card->Complete Details
- OTET Result->Complete Details
- How can you write fast in Exams? – More Details
- How to prepare for written examination- More Details
- Why Should We Hire You? – More Details
- Interview Tips – More Details
Note: You can get more detail from Official Website.