- Board of Secondary Education, Orissa and Cuttack has released OTET Notification for the candidates who want to participate in OTET Exam which, is going to be held on the first Sunday of the December.
- On availability of OTET 2016 we will also provide information in regard of it on our web portal.
- Candidates are invited to fill up the application so that they will be able to apply for this exam. Applicants can apply by following the criteria provided below.
- OTET (Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test) is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Orissa, Cuttack every year. Huge amount of aspirants apply for this test. This exam is based on the two test first is paper-I and paper- II.
- Aspirants who clear the paper-I can apply for the teacher of primary class (I-V) and who applied for paper-II can apply for the teacher of the upper primary class (VI- VII).
- Candidates can get the more information as how to register name for the application. Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the full information in steps by which you can easily fill the application form to apply for OTET 2016.
OTET 2016 Notification Details
For Paper- I
Aspirants must match with the eligibility criteria to apply for this exam as Higher Secondary with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education / 2 years Diploma in Special Education approved by RCI/ Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education / 2 years Diploma in Special Education approved by RCI.
Graduation with at least 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.)/ 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI/Higher Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. (integrated course).
Aspirants have to pay Rs. 350/- only through the SBI challan form generated from the official site.
How To Apply For OTET 2016:
- First of all go to the official site of Board of Secondary Education, Orissa, which is bseodisha.nic.in.
- Go to the ‘examination’ tab which is at the top of the home page.
- List will appear as you go to the tab, choose ‘OTET Examination’ option.
- Press on the ‘go to link’ which is in front of the link ‘Application Form for Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) – 2016’.
- Select the ‘registration’ which is at the top of the page.
- Fill all the details correctly and upload you photo and signature on the registration form.
- Press the ‘submit’ tab which is at the bottom of the page.
- Take print of the application form for future use.
- Date of Exam: first Sunday of December
Note: for more detail you may check the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|