OSSC Admit Card 2015
Odisha Staff selection commission has issued OSSC Admit Card 2015 for those contenders who had applied for Traffic Constable Exam. Candidates who are going to appear in Traffic Constable Recruitment test regarding 122 vacancies must download their call letter by using the following steps given below:
How to Download Call Letter Online:
- Candidates are required to log on official website of organization that is www.odishassc.in.
- Go to the ‘What’s new’ section.
- Select the appropriate link to ‘download admit card’.
- Mention other important details in unfilled caption.
- Enter relevant details and submit it.
- Take print out of hall ticket to get Entry in examination hall.
More details regarding OSSC Admit Card 2015 are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Odisha Staff selection commission conducts the various employment examinations for filling the vacancies in the different departments. Every year the large no. of appliers applies for the recruitment examination.
Purpose of Exam:
The main purpose of the exam is to recruitment of appliers for filling up 122 traffic constables under the commerce & transport department.
Selection of the candidates in Odisha Staff selection commission will be based on the following things:
- Physical Standard Measurement and Physical Test
- Written Examination
- Evaluation Of Academic Record
This page provides you to the updated detail information about OSSC hall ticket 2015, so you are suggested to continue in touch with us. Appliers may bookmark this page to get immediate access and they can also subscribe our free email service to get details directly in your mailbox. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google Plus.
Note: You may download the whole detailed information from the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Written Exam Techniques|