Parliament of India Recruitment
Fetch 20 urgent openings!!!!!!Parliament of India has expanded a latest vacancy notification titled as Parliament of India Recruitment 2016. Application Forms is available now, for candidates who wish to apply for 20 urgent openings of Casual Labourers in Lok Sabha Secretariat. Interested candidates shall submit their filled application through offline mode. We’re trying to update the latest info about Parliament of India Recruitment 2017 very soon, so you may keep in touch with this web portal.
|Nome of Organization||Parliament of India|
|Total No. of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||31st Oct. 2016|
|End date to submit application form for far flung candidates (Not by hand or by courier)||7th Nov. 2016|
Job hunters must ensure that they must meet the requisite eligibility criteria before applying. Those contenders, who are planning to apply for Parliament of India openings, are advised to read the complete details such as important dates, procedure to apply and others provided on this page below that is well furnished by the team of recruitemntresult.com.
Parliament of India Recruitment
Parliament of India Vacancies:
- Post Name: Casual Labourers in Lok Sabha Secretariat
- No. of Posts: 20
What are the qualifications required for Casual Labourers jobs?
Applicants must have passed in 10th (matrix) from recognized school/ institutions with good academic records.
Check Here: More 10th Jobs
What will be the maximum and minimum age?
Contenders who are willing to apply for these latest government jobs must not be less than 18 years and should not be above than 27 years as on the closing date of application form that is 31st Oct. 2016
Relaxations in age:
- SC/ ST category aspirants: 5 years
- OBC category candidates: 30 years
Salary Offered by Parliament of India:
Daily wages at the rate 1/30th of the pay of Rs. 7730 (5830 + 1900) plus dearness allowances there on as payable on this date.
Mode of Assortment:
Initially screening of application will be done and then candidates will be finally selected on basis of their performance in Interview which will be conducted by the organization for parliament of India Jobs.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
Personal Interview will be held in Delhi only.
How can I apply forParliament of India Recruitment?
Interested candidates who are going to apply for Parliament of India Vacancy, they can have a look on below stated procedure to fill Application Form:
- Visit official website of the organization that is www.loksabha.nic.in
- After that go to “Related links” mentioned at the rights side of home page and hit on “Recruitment”.
- A new page will be opened with all the different job links you need to hit on “ADVT NO. 3/2016 FOR ENGAGEMENT OF CASUAL LABOURERS IN LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT” link.
- Read it carefully and download application form.
- Take a print out of Parliament of India Application Form and fill it with complete details in correct manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph and send it to address tailored below.
Joint Recruitment Cell,
Room No. 521
Parliament House Annexe
New Delhi- 110001
- Last date to submit application form: 31st Oct. 2016
- End date to submit application form for far flung candidates (Not by hand or by courier): 7th Nov. 2016
Willing aspirants need to check Official Notification mentioned below to gat complete details related to Parliament of India Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Parliament of India Recruitment: Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|