PDF Full Form
PDF stands for Portable Document Format. The use of PDF is to view the documents as an electronic image and is called as machine independent because PDF is independent of hardware and operating systems. PDF Full Form in Hindi and English along with its meaning and complete details is well depicted on this page.
PDF Full Form
Details regarding the meaning, benefits, history of PDF etc is written in the below section of this page by the team members of recruitmentresult.com Scroll down this page to gain knowledge regarding this topic.
PDF क्या होता है ?
पीडीऍफ़ १९९० में एक फाइल फॉर्मेट के रूप में बनाया गया था जिसकी मदद से हम डॉक्यूमेंट को पढ़ सकते है| पीडीऍफ़ सॉफ्टवेयर की मदद से आप हार्ड कॉपी डॉक्यूमेंट को इलेक्ट्रॉनिक डॉक्यूमेंट में बना सकते है और अगर आपके सिस्टम में एडोब पीडीएफ रीडर है तो आप इन डाक्यूमेंट्स को आसानी से पढ़ सकते है और किसी के साथ भी शेयर कर सकते है|
Read Here: PNG Full Form
Portable Document Format or PDF is a system that is used for storing documents that doesn’t allow the content to be modified and it can be easily printed and shared from one computer to another. For reading this file, one must have a version of Adobe Reader on their device.
PDF File Creation:
The PDF’s file is created in Adobe Acrobat and under many other tool applications. To view any PDF, one must have an Acrobat Reader that is free on their computer. Whenever anyone want to read up the PDF file, the person needs to press on the file icon and then the file will automatically open up in the acrobat reader.
Also Know Here: What Is The Full Form Of JPEG?
Benefits of using PDF:
- Compress your essential files
- True mobility and highly portable
- Secure all your documents
- Unhindered images and graphics
- Supports interactive functions
- Highly securable
- Preserves all visual elements
History of PDF:
- In 1990s, Adobe developed the file format named PDF for presenting text, documents, images irrespective of operative system and applications.
- In 1993, Adobe system made the specification of PDF free of cost.
- In 2008, PDF became an open standard and control of specification came into the hands of ISO Committee (International Organization for Standardization).
- PDF 1.7 is the sixth addition of the specification of PDF under which some technologies are defined by Adobe.
Know About: RADAR Full Form
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
Question: Can a word document be changed to PDF?
Answer: Yes, it can be easily changed. Microsoft Word has provided the option of converting word file into PDF document. Under “File” option of word document, one can easily find the option of creating PDF/XPS document.
Question: What is the Benefit of using PDF?
Answer: Using PDF, the texts, data, images that are printed on a PDF file can be opened up and read from any computer, independent of operating system and application software.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|CRT Full Form||MRI Full Form|
|MIS Full Form||Full Form of CPC|
|TCP/IP Full Form||OECD Full Form|
|VPN Full Form||USSD Full Form|